White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
The Day the Savior Awoke I_vote_lcapThe Day the Savior Awoke I_voting_barThe Day the Savior Awoke I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
The Day the Savior Awoke I_vote_lcapThe Day the Savior Awoke I_voting_barThe Day the Savior Awoke I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
The Day the Savior Awoke Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
The Day the Savior Awoke Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
The Day the Savior Awoke Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
The Day the Savior Awoke Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
The Day the Savior Awoke Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
The Day the Savior Awoke Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
The Day the Savior Awoke Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
The Day the Savior Awoke Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
The Day the Savior Awoke Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
The Day the Savior Awoke Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
The Day the Savior Awoke Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
The Day the Savior Awoke Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
The Day the Savior Awoke Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
The Day the Savior Awoke Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
The Day the Savior Awoke Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

The Day the Savior Awoke

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rarikou
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Rarikou

The Day the Savior Awoke Empty
PostSubject: The Day the Savior Awoke   The Day the Savior Awoke EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:43 am

I dont own code geass

August 25, 2024. There's been more and more talk of unrest lately. The emperor has been ignoring us. Us, who have paid taxes every year...taxes that increase yearly. He offer our homes to Britannia's troops, even if we're having guests, or no rooms at all to give. We are Britannian, yet we are not. We are officially known as Britannian Area 03... a number country, one of the many under their rule.

My name Is Tyler Seraphin. I'm one of these 'numbers'. I have Light blonde hair and Light Green Eyes. I'm the salutatorian at our school, My best being physics and Geography. Im in the band, and president of the student council... granted, its not much, since our schools aren't as great as Britannia's ... but its not that bad, really.

Lets see....my parents both work in factories, so i'm usually home alone, when I AM at home. Normally, when I get out of school, I got out around the town, and have some fun...can't say what here... wouldn’t want to get in trouble now, right?

Well, Im glad I decided to begin writing these things in this journal my mom gave me. Who knows? I might be able to make a decent read out of it, and publish.

Well then... lets begin our journey, shall we?

Tyler opened his eyes at the sound of a ruler next to him, and groaned as he faced his teacher, “Yes Ma'am. Following Britannias conquering of Area 9, the Emperor, George Zell Britannia decided to take a large scale break from his goal of world conquest to set up schools where his 13 children can learn, and begin to take to their place as heirs to the nation.”

The teacher looked away, “Very good, Seraphin.”

The PA rang out. “Attention lll teachers. Turn on the T.V and turn it to channel 6.”

The teacher looked confused, but did as they were told. A screen of a burning building.... Britanian government offices, by the looks of it. “We report that a terrorist attack has taken place. The Britannian government offices have been attacked. The Britannian Trade Center directly beneath is in danger of collapsing. Several Knightmares were seen leaving the area, all but confirimg that this is the work of terrorists. If anyone has any information regarding this, please contact the military.”

At that moment, the bell chose to ring, and Tyler got up, where he almost got tackled, “Hey, Pres. When are we going to go over those budgets?” A woman said, looking at him with dazzling blue eyes.

“Ah, we'll do that tomorrow.” Tyler promised, “I have somewhere I need to be, actually need to be today, Lex. See ya later.” He said with a smile, waving as he walked out of the school building, got on his motorcycle, and sped off without any further notice.

He was heading to a small building, run down,, yet perfectly obscure looking building. Once Tyler stepped in, he was regarded with tight eyes by a guard, but he stepped away to allow him through. He walked past, took an elevator to the third floor, and walked into the sound of dice hitting the table, and a roulette wheel spinning around and around. A nice little gambling hall. Not too much, not too little, full of victims.
He exchanged his money for chips, and sat down at a poker table. “My my, such serious going on here.” He said with a laugh, setting his chips on the table in front of him.

“A school boy? I didnt realize we were baby sitting.” One player said. “This is poker, child. Not canasta.” He said with a laugh.

Tyler joined in with the laughing, “Then, out of the two of us, lets see who belongs in a crib.” He said, and waved at the dealer to deal the cards.

“Four Card!” Tyler said, flipping over his cards, spreading them out for all to see. Some of the men widened their eyes as Tyler grabbed the pot with a laugh, pulling it closer to him, then prepared his ante for the next match, while the dealer shuffled the deck, then dealed again.

The man who spoke earlier laughed, and revealedh his hand, “Royal flush, kiddo. Back to the crib with you

Tyler checked his cards, and bet on each subsequent round, until he flipped over his cards 'Royal Flush. In a tie. Spades win. Need a bib?”

He took the pot, and went to exchange it for money in the back of the room, a laugh on his face, when the door busted down, an army of britannian soliders bust in. “The terrorists were seen heading here. Strike them all down!”

“Yes, my lord!” The soliders saluted, and began to fire.

Tyler hit the floor, “what the hell?” He asked, moving toward the dealer, staying low, “Ryouke, what the hell is going on here? They're KILLING innocents!”

“Could it be.... that truck in the back?” Ryouke asked, looking towards the back entrance. “Theres a BIG truck parked in the back when I arrived... they mentioned, terrorists.... you think maybe?:

Tyler looked at the exit, then at glass to the soliders. “Theres no way we're going to make it through there in time, not without a plan...”

He reached towards the table, grabbing some chips, the automatic deck shuffler and card launcher and thinking, twirling one in-between his fingers. “Alright, this'll have to do.... lets GO!” He said, dashing out, nailing one solider in the face with a card launcher propelled gun, and bashed through the side door.

“Its a wild carnival, and everyone's invited.” Ryouke said with a groan, following Tyler out and around the back, where a big truck was parked outside. “Should we?”

“No, our priority is our escape.” Tyler said, looking around a corner, then stopping, noticing a patrol group headed their way. “This isn't good. We have the army breating down our necks... if ther terrorists ARE supposed to be here, then doubtless knightmare frames are on their way.” He said, running to the truck, where a Knightmare stood. “Seems we have no choice, huh?

“Can you pilot one?” Ryouke asked, looking at it. It was a black model, but he knew nothing else than that.

Tyler shook his head.

“I can.”

Tyler froze in place, looking I nto the shaows, where a young lady appeared before them, dressed in all white, long blonde hair flowing over her shoulders, and she regarded the two with bright eves, before putting her hand to Tylers brow. He stood there, not sure what to do, until she nodded. “Yes. For you two....”

“For us two?”

“My name is M.M, or m2....so? Shall we?” She said, motioning to the knightmare frame.
Back to top Go down
Rarikou
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Rarikou

The Day the Savior Awoke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day the Savior Awoke   The Day the Savior Awoke EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:43 am

Chapter 2:

“So....er...M2.... youre a?” Tyler asked
“Terrorist? Yes and no.” She said, interrupting Tyler mid sentence. Despite what she had been saying earlier, she seemed to be struggling with control over the knightmare, and Tyler held on to the cockpit as tight as he could, to avoid falling off while The woman turned, shooting at some other knightmares that had appeared, and begun chasing them.

“Those people that DID terrorize that building found me... I was chained up and experimented on... and let me tell you, its nice being free.” She said, turning around to focus on running.

“Experiments? Like what?” Tyler asked

“I dont really remember, I just remember lots of wires and scientists, and thats about it... you sure ask a lot of questions.” She said, directing the knightmare into an alley, where she ducked and weaved out, trying to protect the other two. Her arm collapsed and with a cry, Ryouke lost his balance, and Tyler leaned over to grab his arm, but a sudden turn caused his grip, and Ryouke was launched onto a trash can. Annoyed, but safe.

“He'll be fine.” M2 said, “Its us they want.” She said piloting the knight mare forward. “Give me a hand here, you probably know this area better than I do.” She said, hitting a button. The cockpit opened, allowing Tyler inside, trying not to focus on how close he was to the girl, and examined the screens,

“If we're just trying to escape, then it would be best to get somewhere completely out of sight, like a subway.” He said, tapping the screen where he felt an entrance would be, and she nodded, ducking as some Knightmares fired at her, making Tyler cringe as he felt the impact. M2 skated off, finally reaching a tunnel entrance, where she shot at support beams to cause the entrance to cave in, buying them some time.

The knightmare frame pulled to a halt, and M2 jumped out, followed by Tyler, who looked around, “That entrance wont be sealed forever. In most subways, there's a pathway leading to a set of stairs that leads up into the actual station. They dare not shoot when we're in a major crowd.” Tylr said, seeing a path, and taking it. When he heard the sound of Tires screeching, he ducked into an alcove as a knightmare rushed past.
….

“Damn it.” Ryoue said, rubbing his head where he had gotten hit, but laid low as a team of Knightmares flew past, then got up to his feet, dusting his clothes off, before looking in the diretion that Tyler and that girl had disappeared too.

“He had BETTER not bail okn his usual half.” He grumbled to himself. He and Tyler had a sweet gig going. Ryoue was a master of card shuffling, and could stack the cards to give out any hands he chose to. In return, Tyler gave him half of his earnings. They made a pretty good team in those respects.
He looked around, wondering what he should do. The ideal idea would be too get away as fast as possible in the opposite direction.. and that would lead him back to the residental areas. He might go home and lay down for a bit, then call Tyler after a few hours.

He nodded, and headed in that direction.

His travels took him to a nearby subway station, whre he was waiting for a train that would speed him across the city. He began walking when he noticed someone vaguely familiar, yet plain as day, because he had just seen her close to an hour ago.

“M2?” He asked, confused.

The girl, for she looked EXACTLY like M2, cocked her head up, “You've met M2?”

Before Ryouke could reply, The woman touched her hand to his forehead, and he felt the weirdest sensation: like he was being read like an open book. After a few minutes, she nodded, “I see. Thats what happened.”

She paused for a moment, then her eyes shifted to the entrance, where she grabbed Ryouke's hand and dragged him to a corner, as soldiers appeared, beginning to search the area. “They're after you, im guessing. The must have you're image from a camera... lets get you out of here.” She said, dragging him down a staircase, and into the subway system, the sounds of shoes against concrete resounding.

“Why are you helping me?” Ryouke asked while they were running.

The girl responded through gasps of air “M2 is... my sister. My name is.... D2.” She said while running. “Ive been looking...for my sister.”

“So youre hoping to meet up with her when I can contact Tyler?” He asked, and she nodded.

There was the sound of wheel's screeching, and a gaggle of knightmare's appeared before them, guns trained on them, “Like cats to a catnip factory.” One said, and the others laughed. “Goodbye, Terrorist.”

“NO!” D2 said and, in a desperate measure, jumped in front of Ryouke as they fire d, droplets of blood
flying out from her body, Ryouke just barely managing to catch her, spared from the attack. “Why?... didnt you need to see your sister... WHY?”

All of a sudden, D2 raised her arm up, touching Ryoukes face.

There was a sudden shock, and his vision faded. He could no longer see the knightmares before him, only the face of the woman that had just taken the bullets for him. “Hmph. It seems you hate to see life vanish. You desire the protection of all things close to you.”

“What... how are you still alive?” He asked, surprised, thou the woman just shook her head with a slight laugh, before walking closer to Ryouke. Eyes boring directly into his. “Do you desire the power to guard, to crush the enemies who threaten your peace? I can grnt you thid power... but you must agree to listen and obey my one wish... do you accept this contract?”

Ryouke thought about it, then laughed, “If it gets me out of this mess, ill agree to anything.”
D2 nodded, “Then our contract is sealed.”

Ryouke shuddered, his vision restored. “So, you fools are the ones that seek to destroy life, without hearing anything in return?”

“a terrorist dares speak about US destroying life?” One said, the others laughing.

“I see, Not even pausing to consider that I maybe be innocent, Very well then.” He said, raising his hand in the air, a symbol of red wings appearing on the ground below him. “Embrace the earthen tomb... and DIE” He shouted. As he shouted, the ground beneath the knightmares opend up, causing the knightmares to fall, before the ground closed up, leaving nothing behind.

….

“Come on! Hurry Hurry HURRY!” M2 said, running as fast as she could, while Tyler was begginging to get out of breath. There was the sound of gunshots, and one barely missed Tylers head, but they continued running.

A bullet found its mark, hitting Tyler in the leg. He shouted out, falling to the ground,. M2 tsked, and Helped Tyler up, though the soliders had already caught up to them
Back to top Go down

The Day the Savior Awoke
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Night Academy :: Literature ::   :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: