White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Studying is hard I_vote_lcapStudying is hard I_voting_barStudying is hard I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Studying is hard I_vote_lcapStudying is hard I_voting_barStudying is hard I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Studying is hard Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Studying is hard Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Studying is hard Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Studying is hard Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Studying is hard Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Studying is hard Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Studying is hard Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Studying is hard Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Studying is hard Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Studying is hard Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Studying is hard Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Studying is hard Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Studying is hard Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Studying is hard Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Studying is hard Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Studying is hard

Go down 
+4
Kimo Force
Reginanos
Asuka-san08
Dbz rocks hard2
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dbz rocks hard2
Freshman
Dbz rocks hard2

Studying is hard Empty
PostSubject: Studying is hard   Studying is hard EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:29 pm

Look I've been like takin tests I mean who hasn't and my studying skills suck balls. So I need you guys to help me out post suggestions on ways to study. I really need to know this or I'll be grounded affraid so if u can help me thnx and GAME ON!
Back to top Go down
Asuka-san08
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Asuka-san08

Studying is hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying is hard   Studying is hard EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:39 am

well, the thing I do this study at lest an hour everyday, adv. reading to be exact, If you want to do a reviewer, it your choice but I don't, it wastes energy and before you knew it, it's exam day already. Take notes while listening to the teacher, some things that he/she might say can never be found in the book. and finally, research. Do this unless you're lazy to do so ^_^

Good luck in your exams!!
Back to top Go down
http://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com/
Reginanos
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Reginanos

Studying is hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying is hard   Studying is hard EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:00 am

The thing is... I don't study. I just get good grades on my tests because I memorize everything in my head. It's like a little storage cabinet up there. So my answer is... don't study, it's a waste of time. I'm not sure if it will help you, but you can't blame me for giving my insight.
Back to top Go down
Asuka-san08
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Asuka-san08

Studying is hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying is hard   Studying is hard EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:14 am

Reginanos wrote:
The thing is... I don't study. I just get good grades on my tests because I memorize everything in my head. It's like a little storage cabinet up there. So my answer is... don't study, it's a waste of time. I'm not sure if it will help you, but you can't blame me for giving my insight.

Uh-huh, just listen to the teacher and memorize everything in your head, it works too.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Kimo Force

Studying is hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying is hard   Studying is hard EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:03 am

Reginanos wrote:
Our friend here doesn't have a photographic memory. Even if you do have one and study, you'll notice that you'll get slightly higher grades. Helps against competition.
I dunno about you, mate. It depends on your curriculum I guess. SAT or anything GCSE, keep solving past exams or take practice tests.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/
IamPsychoturtle
Administrator
Administrator
IamPsychoturtle

Studying is hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying is hard   Studying is hard EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:02 pm

The key to learning is listening in class. If you cannot do that,I got a method just as good. Just copy the text you need to learn,write it multiple times,like 10. You will remember it all by writing. It surpasses reading greately.
Back to top Go down
https://white-night-academy.forumotion.net
Kimo Force
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Kimo Force

Studying is hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying is hard   Studying is hard EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:15 pm

IamPsychoturtle wrote:
The key to learning is listening in class. If you cannot do that,I got a method just as good. Just copy the text you need to learn,write it multiple times,like 10. You will remember it all by writing. It surpasses reading greately.

I highlight stuff in my textbook. Works like a charm.
Back to top Go down
IamPsychoturtle
Administrator
Administrator
IamPsychoturtle

Studying is hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying is hard   Studying is hard EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:45 pm

I find that ineffective compared to writing. Personal experience though
Back to top Go down
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
death-coder

Studying is hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying is hard   Studying is hard EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:23 am

Dbz rocks hard2 wrote:
Look I've been like takin tests I mean who hasn't and my studying skills suck balls. So I need you guys to help me out post suggestions on ways to study. I really need to know this or I'll be grounded affraid so if u can help me thnx and GAME ON!

sorry bro , i am just gifted so i don't study at all and get max grades all the time. i just hear what profs say in class, memorize half, analize the rest by myself, read one or 2 things the night before the exam, and voila ... that's my magic Smile
Back to top Go down
IamPsychoturtle
Administrator
Administrator
IamPsychoturtle

Studying is hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying is hard   Studying is hard EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:27 am

death-coder wrote:
Dbz rocks hard2 wrote:

sorry bro , i am just gifted so i don't study at all and get max grades all the time. i just hear what profs say in class, memorize half, analize the rest by myself, read one or 2 things the night before the exam, and voila ... that's my magic Smile

We are so alike o_o
Back to top Go down
Digi
Administrator
Administrator
Digi

Studying is hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying is hard   Studying is hard EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:28 pm

1st thing's 1st: you need to be motivated and have some ambition to pass tests--unless you are naturally talented at the subject and can reach perfection out of thin air. So the motivation/ambition part is up to you--that is if you want a decent future, assuming you care about accumulation.

Secondly, if you are serious about the material, then pay attention in class and take notes. I guarantee you if your teacher is actually speaking and writing stuff down somewhere then it is more likely that they are actually teaching than not doing their job. The more you pay attention and take notes, the better you will be in the topic (albeit a slow and not so immediate process, but you will climb up if you make good habits.)

Thirdly, when "studying" you shouldn't be near anything that may cause you to procrastinate. Check me out, you rarely see me online during the week. Why? Because I'm doing my homework and studying for quizzes. At the beginning of the school year, I was a big time procrastinator/ slacker. Now that I've made good habits, I've managed to rise to the top with good grades all around, moved up to all honors classes, and I may even win a Student Council position now because I help tutor everybody.

Lastly, keep up on the good habits that you make in general. You have to be sure you are having good habits, especially regarding to your academics because come the times that it all matters (SAT's, ACT's, w.e. your area calls them, college placement exams, high school placement exams, job interview that requires some sort of academic challenge, etc...) you will be prepared and you will succeed because you made good habits early on.

I don't know what else to tell you. Make good habits so that you can succeed. School, even for the most challenged people, can be conquered with baby steps. In my personal experiences, taking notes in class is what gets me good grades essentially. I have really good note taking skills and like Turtle said, writing is an effective way of learning--alongside repetition. Kimo's highlighting method is also effective when studying for tests to have your eyes catch key items and by scanning those things several times, it will work if you're a visual/ or a visual-kin-esthetic learner. It all depends on what kind of learner you are.
Back to top Go down
irvin260
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain
irvin260

Studying is hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying is hard   Studying is hard EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:52 pm

meh do w/e u want xD and try to kill your lazyness Very Happy thats a good tip though...xD
Back to top Go down
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
death-coder

Studying is hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying is hard   Studying is hard EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:35 pm

IamPsychoturtle wrote:
death-coder wrote:
Dbz rocks hard2 wrote:

We are so alike o_o

ye i passed my exam for uni with pro scores without opening any book ... 2060 in SAT and 105 in toefl ...

780/800 in sat mathematcis lv 2
710/800 in biology M

like a bo$$
Back to top Go down
Dbz rocks hard2
Freshman
Dbz rocks hard2

Studying is hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying is hard   Studying is hard EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:07 am

Dam u all smart as hell I'll take advice and now I must use these skills !!!
sunny
Back to top Go down
Asuka-san08
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Asuka-san08

Studying is hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying is hard   Studying is hard EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:23 am

Is that so? Well good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Studying is hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying is hard   Studying is hard Empty

Back to top Go down

Studying is hard
Page 1 of 1