White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
The forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf I_vote_lcapThe forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf I_voting_barThe forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
The forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf I_vote_lcapThe forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf I_voting_barThe forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
The forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
The forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
The forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
The forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
The forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
The forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
The forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
The forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
The forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
The forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
The forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
The forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
The forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
The forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
The forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

The forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Kimo Force

The forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf Empty
PostSubject: The forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf   The forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:48 am

The forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf April_Fools_Lolcats

Happy April Fools' Day
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/
Digi
Administrator
Administrator
Digi

PostSubject: Re: The forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf   The forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:45 am

Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: The forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf   The forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:35 am

I read that a long time ago. It was pretty cute to tell you the truth.
Back to top Go down
irvin260
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain
irvin260

PostSubject: Re: The forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf   The forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:35 pm

lulz happy April Fool's Day xD
Back to top Go down
Asuka-san08
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Asuka-san08

PostSubject: Re: The forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf   The forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:53 am

haha, I love april fools xD
Back to top Go down
http://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf   The forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf Empty

Back to top Go down

The forum is mine now. Regards, Wolf
Page 1 of 1