White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
What's your favorite anime? I_vote_lcapWhat's your favorite anime? I_voting_barWhat's your favorite anime? I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
What's your favorite anime? I_vote_lcapWhat's your favorite anime? I_voting_barWhat's your favorite anime? I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
What's your favorite anime? Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
What's your favorite anime? Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
What's your favorite anime? Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
What's your favorite anime? Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
What's your favorite anime? Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
What's your favorite anime? Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
What's your favorite anime? Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
What's your favorite anime? Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
What's your favorite anime? Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
What's your favorite anime? Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
What's your favorite anime? Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
What's your favorite anime? Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
What's your favorite anime? Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
What's your favorite anime? Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
What's your favorite anime? Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

What's your favorite anime?

Go down 
+9
Judgement
KillerBee
Kimo Force
death-coder
Calacore
Ace FTW
L.Lawliet
Guiltydharc
99nour
13 posters
AuthorMessage
99nour
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
99nour

What's your favorite anime? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite anime?   What's your favorite anime? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:11 pm

What's your favorite anime? ^~^ Mine's probably Steins;Gate or Katanagatari
Back to top Go down
http://duelinguniversity.forumotion.com/
Guiltydharc
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Guiltydharc

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite anime?   What's your favorite anime? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:24 pm

Mine is either:Darker Than Black or Noein.
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite anime?   What's your favorite anime? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:18 pm

Death Note, Code Geass, Naruto, Bleach

But seriously, there're so much awesome animes there... like a LOT...
Back to top Go down
Ace FTW
Freshman
Ace FTW

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite anime?   What's your favorite anime? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:40 pm

i love one piece Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Calacore
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Calacore

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite anime?   What's your favorite anime? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:27 pm

Bleach,Naruto,Fooly Cooly,Durarara, And Inyuyasha
Back to top Go down
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
death-coder

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite anime?   What's your favorite anime? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:51 pm

none, they all suck :/
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite anime?   What's your favorite anime? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:52 pm

I'm more of a cartoon person, but when it comes to anime, I would say the Devil May Cry anime along with Steins;Gate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite anime?   What's your favorite anime? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:02 am

death-coder wrote:
none, they all suck :/

Ecchi ? Surprised
Back to top Go down
KillerBee
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
KillerBee

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite anime?   What's your favorite anime? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:18 am

Death Note and naruto
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite anime?   What's your favorite anime? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:59 pm

meh, Bee you haven't seen Code Geass, it's really nice. Not to mention all the Ecchi animes I've send you.
Back to top Go down
Judgement
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Judgement

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite anime?   What's your favorite anime? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:00 pm

Code Geass and FMA hands down.
Back to top Go down
Flamerare
War Team

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite anime?   What's your favorite anime? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:38 am

These were very hard to order. Listing recent anime.

#1 Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
The most psychological of all, with tons of humor and a great philosophy. Great history, music, voice cast and animation.

#2 Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Unexpected. Beautiful drawings, voice act and outstanding history. It's not just the betrayal of the stereotypical magical girl animes, it's a unique standalone piece of art.

#3 Code Geass
Action, politics, wars, psychology, supernatural powers, mechs, world order... Epic mix, epic result. Keeps you wondering until the very end and after. Character design by CLAMP.

#4 Angel Beats!
An hypothetical world. Action and humor, delivering a very unexpected ending. A true story of love.

#5 Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai (Oreimo)
No, it's not. It's not about that. It really isn't about that. It's not happening, ever. Yeah, I'm talking about the thing that's hinted all the way through the series. Great moments where you just roll on the floor laughing. Personally, I laughed so much watching this, that my mouth and lips hurt and I kept laughing. Also displays the growth of friendship and love.

#6 Mirai Nikki
An utmost intelligent good-looking girl is psychotic and madly in love with you. Doesn't hesitate to kill for you, while remaining cute. Her smile will make you stiff. Well, not you, but the protagonist. "The most hardcore love story". Diaries that predict the future and a survival game where the winner will inherit the throne of the god of time and space.

#7 Death Note
Ideal world. If you could make yours, would you do it at all costs? Epic mind fights between different opinions and ideals. Who is right, who is wrong? Policial thriller, supernatural. A notebook that kills.

I can't comment on Naruto or One Piece since I haven't watched much of them: they were exceedingly long. The few chapters I watched, I liked them.
Back to top Go down
Gustavito
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite anime?   What's your favorite anime? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:55 pm

Death Note.
Back to top Go down
MegaMaster
Freshman
MegaMaster

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite anime?   What's your favorite anime? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:14 pm

Narruto is my favorite. I watched it for so........LONG. I played all the Naruto games up to date.
Back to top Go down
Blu_Reaper
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Blu_Reaper

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite anime?   What's your favorite anime? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:01 am

Naruto
Bleach
Death Note
Air Gear
Fairy Tail
Soul Eater
... not in order....
Back to top Go down
http://d-bitchirock.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite anime?   What's your favorite anime? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite anime?
Page 1 of 1