White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!



 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
 
L.Lawliet
 
~Cassie~
 
Drillwarrior
 
99nour
 
DarkFusion
 
<psychoturtle>
 
Asuka-san08
 
IamPsychoturtle
 
irvin260
 
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
by Goku Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:14 am

» New Members
by destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
by GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
by TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
by wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
by xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
by edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
by jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
by yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
by SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
by Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
by death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
by JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
by Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
by Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm


Share | 
 

 Ruling Experience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MegaMaster
Freshman
avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-04-16

PostSubject: Ruling Experience   Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:55 am

I noticed you had a ruling experience bar, yet when I asked some members how to gain the experience they stated that the idea had not been finalized. I wanted to make a suggestion on how to go about with this. Well, seeing as how we have to deal with rulings why don't we take judge tests? Based on the scores you get on the exams, that's how much experience you would receive. The more you can test yourself on, the more knowledge you will have. Also, you never know they might help you pass the DN Admin exam if you have not done so already. Thank you for allowing me to make my suggestion.

~Mega


Last edited by MegaMaster on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
99nour
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
avatar

Posts : 612
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 19
Location : Cairo, Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Ruling Experience   Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:22 am

I support this suggestion :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://duelinguniversity.forumotion.com/
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
avatar

Posts : 893
Join date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Ruling Experience   Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:00 am

If I'm thinking correctly Laser or someone said that he's working on tests. Further more there are puzzles and other stuff that you can use to get ruling experience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MegaMaster
Freshman
avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Ruling Experience   Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:31 pm

Yup, I saw the new ruling test up now. Just took it a while ago. I think there will be a new one every month from what I know. ~Thanks for support.

Also, I was thinking a "X" question test every week and you get points for each correct answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minako
War Team
avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 24
Location : Venus

PostSubject: Re: Ruling Experience   Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:04 pm

MegaMaster wrote:
I noticed you had a ruling experience bar, yet when I asked some members how to gain the experience they stated that the idea had not been finalized. I wanted to make a suggestion on how to go about with this. Well, seeing as how we have to deal with rulings why don't we take judge tests? Based on the scores you get on the exams, that's how much experience you would recieve. Being a DN Admin, the more you can test yourself on, the more knowledge you will have. How will we get the exams you ask? I mean I've created 3 so far, I could just donate them to you guys. Also, as crazy as this sound, I love writing ruling tests, call me crazy but it's a DN admin thing. Also, you never know they might help you pass the DN Admin exam if you have not done so already. Thank you for allowing me to make my suggestion.

~Mega

You are so adorable when you talk. *pinches your cheek.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
avatar

Posts : 291
Join date : 2011-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Ruling Experience   Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:36 pm

and all those ruling experience and duel experience bars were put in our profiles because ...... ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MegaMaster
Freshman
avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Ruling Experience   Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:18 pm

Minako wrote:

You are so adorable when you talk. *pinches your cheek.*

Now that I see it. I really don't like the way this sounds. It sounds really....arrogant. I'm sorry about that. Just offering suggestions not trying to act bratty. Anyway, I'm just offering some insights on what to do with the ruling exp, seeing as it's in development.

Also, there were 2 useless sentences which I just removed. It's more of a formal suggestion now. Thanks Minako.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Ruling Experience   Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:49 pm

death-coder wrote:
and all those ruling experience and duel experience bars were put in our profiles because ...... ?
because we need a way to rank everyone based on their skills. and testing system wasn't working so hello exp bars.



Sig by Necro1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
avatar

Posts : 291
Join date : 2011-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Ruling Experience   Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:24 pm

lasercut wrote:
death-coder wrote:
and all those ruling experience and duel experience bars were put in our profiles because ...... ?
because we need a way to rank everyone based on their skills. and testing system wasn't working so hello exp bars.

tried chess ? ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Ruling Experience   Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:25 pm

death-coder wrote:
lasercut wrote:
death-coder wrote:
and all those ruling experience and duel experience bars were put in our profiles because ...... ?
because we need a way to rank everyone based on their skills. and testing system wasn't working so hello exp bars.

tried chess ? ...

eh? what do you mean chess.



Sig by Necro1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
avatar

Posts : 291
Join date : 2011-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Ruling Experience   Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:24 pm

i mean, let's convert this forum from a naive and time-wasting yugioh forum into a chess forum Very Happy ... activity is gonna rise and i can bring you over 5000 members
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MegaMaster
Freshman
avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Ruling Experience   Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:01 pm

death-coder wrote:
i mean, let's convert this forum from a naive and time-wasting yugioh forum into a chess forum Very Happy ... activity is gonna rise and i can bring you over 5000 members

I don't approve....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ruling Experience   

Back to top Go down
 
Ruling Experience
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Ruling question about Skill drain VS Jinzo
» Rick's awesome ruling about gravekeeper's descendent
» Supervise and Gigaplant Ruling
» honest and quickplay ruling
» appropriate ruling

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Night Academy :: Important ::   :: Suggestions and Questions-
Jump to: