White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
CJ is back with some good news :) I_vote_lcapCJ is back with some good news :) I_voting_barCJ is back with some good news :) I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
CJ is back with some good news :) I_vote_lcapCJ is back with some good news :) I_voting_barCJ is back with some good news :) I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
CJ is back with some good news :) Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
CJ is back with some good news :) Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
CJ is back with some good news :) Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
CJ is back with some good news :) Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
CJ is back with some good news :) Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
CJ is back with some good news :) Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
CJ is back with some good news :) Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
CJ is back with some good news :) Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
CJ is back with some good news :) Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
CJ is back with some good news :) Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
CJ is back with some good news :) Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
CJ is back with some good news :) Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
CJ is back with some good news :) Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
CJ is back with some good news :) Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
CJ is back with some good news :) Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

CJ is back with some good news :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cooljoshua567
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain
Cooljoshua567

CJ is back with some good news :) Empty
PostSubject: CJ is back with some good news :)   CJ is back with some good news :) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:43 pm

Hey Wna, sorry to have disappeared on you like that, but im happy to say im back for good and will come online more frequeently. Smile

Also about the Academy War episodes, i have some really great news, i havent just been sleeping while i was gone, i have gathered some really great effects, learned a new style, and most important have completed episodes 4, and 5. Each Episode will now be uploaded every Monday at 9:00 pm.

I hope that i havent lost any of my supporters while i was gone

Back to top Go down
Dbz rocks hard2
Freshman
Dbz rocks hard2

PostSubject: Re: CJ is back with some good news :)   CJ is back with some good news :) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:24 pm

Freind two words FREAKING BAWSES SHIt EVA ok mabye a few more words but still I've haven't stopped animating I got like 100 views on one Very Happy but dude can you show me new ways to animate no offence but this animation sucked.... but nice to see your back in the game I'm firing up to learn flash don't you stop learning too fellow animator dbz.

http://abtalk.me/pub
Back to top Go down
Asuka-san08
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Asuka-san08

PostSubject: Re: CJ is back with some good news :)   CJ is back with some good news :) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:45 am

<--- still supports Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com/
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: CJ is back with some good news :)   CJ is back with some good news :) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:16 am

Welcome back mate.
Back to top Go down
99nour
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
99nour

PostSubject: Re: CJ is back with some good news :)   CJ is back with some good news :) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:39 am

Welcome back bro!
Back to top Go down
http://duelinguniversity.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CJ is back with some good news :)   CJ is back with some good news :) Empty

Back to top Go down

CJ is back with some good news :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Night Academy :: Important ::   :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: