White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Lightsworn guide I_vote_lcapLightsworn guide I_voting_barLightsworn guide I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Lightsworn guide I_vote_lcapLightsworn guide I_voting_barLightsworn guide I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Lightsworn guide Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Lightsworn guide Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Lightsworn guide Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Lightsworn guide Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Lightsworn guide Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Lightsworn guide Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Lightsworn guide Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Lightsworn guide Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Lightsworn guide Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Lightsworn guide Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Lightsworn guide Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Lightsworn guide Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Lightsworn guide Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Lightsworn guide Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Lightsworn guide Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Lightsworn guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Light,Yagami
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Light,Yagami

Lightsworn guide Empty
PostSubject: Lightsworn guide   Lightsworn guide EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:21 pm

O.o didnt kno that sry well here it is then:

TABLE OF CONTENTS:
I. Introduction: A "Brief" History
II. Getting Started
III. The Monsters
IV. The Spells
V. The Traps
VI. Conclusion & Recent News

I. INTRODUCTION - A "BRIEF" HISTORY
In the Beginning... - DAD Return and Gladiator Beasts
In early 2008, a set known as Light of Destruction came out. Within this set were an Archetype of cards known as the Lightsworns (Lightlords in the OCG), focused on sending their own cards from the Deck to the Graveyard. The Deck boasted an amazing boss monster and, following the emergency May 2008 banlist, was a great way of outspeeding Dark Armed Return. However, they did not really make their mark until The Duelist Genesis, when they released Charge of the Light Brigade to the TCG scene. At this time, however, Lightsworns were still overshadowed by the Gladiator Beasts.

On September 2008, Judgment Dragon and Dark Armed Dragon were both Semi-Limited, likely to prevent OTKs that could be accomplished with 3 copies of either. This remained, until March 2010, the only restriction Lightsworn suffered (unless a Limit on Plaguespreader Zombie counts).

September 2008 - TeleDAD:
Lightsworn was among the top Decks during the TeleDAD format, inferior only to Zombie Decks and TeleDAD itself. During this time, several people called for a Limit or ban on Judgment Dragon. However, when the March 2009 list was released, Lightsworn escaped untouched, while TeleDAD and Zombies were both slaughtered horrendously. Many people predicted that the next format would be dominated by Lightsworns.

March 2009 - Synchro Cat:
It was not to be, however, for with the loss of two broken Decks came two more broken Decks. Lightsworn found itself once again overshadowed by the likes of Blackwings and Synchro Cat. During this format, games came down to whoever got Dark Strike Fighter out first. Level 7 Synchros have never been an easy feat for Lightsworns, so they were again overshadowed.

The September 2009 banlist brought a Limiting on Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind, and several hits on Synchro Cat (including, miraculously, an insta-ban on Dark Strike Fighter). Again, people predicted the next format would be dominated by Lightsworn.

September 2009 - Lightsworn
At first, it seemed that this was not the case. The first SJC of the format was won by a Vayu Turbo Deck. It seemed that once again, Lightsworn was overshadowed.

However, the following SJC changed everything. Vincent Ralambomiadana completely changed how Twilight Decks were played, with his French Twilight build that ran 3 Tragoedia. He won SJC Ohio, and Lightsworns proceeded to win every SJC of the format following. Of the top 3 Decks (the other two being Blackwing and Zombies), Lightsworn was clearly the best. We had finally reached the point of domination.

The banlist was not kind to us because of this, however. We suffered Limitings on Lumina, Necro Gardna, Chaos Sorcerer, Tragoedia, Allure of Darkness, Charge of the Light Brigade, and a Semi-Limiting of Honest. Judgment Dragon, however, managed to somehow escape Limitation, a move by Konami that still confuses some.

March 2010 - Quickdraw/X-Saber/Infernity
We were gone from the Tier 1 scene. There was no way we could fight back. We were inconsistent. No one knew how to run the Deck anymore.

Quickdraw Dandywarrior Decks were popular at the final SJC, and Patrick Clarey came up with the idea of adding the Lightsworn engine to it (creating Dandysworn). While it was a revolutionary idea (and led to the creation of one of the most notable Lightsworn variants), and it made it to the Top 32, it did not put Lightsworn back into Tier 1, and we eventually dropped out of play, especially when the format became dominated by X-Sabers and Infernities.

September 2010 - Plant Synchro/Six Samurai
However, Lightsworn saw a major resurge at YCS Toronto on September 4-5. Chris Pittao piloted his Twilight Deck into the Top 16, while Cody Gravelle's pure Lightsworn Deck (which ran Cyber Dragon and Effect Veiler, the latter of which has since become a Main Deck card) fought the opposition until finally losing to X-Sabers in the Top 4! Their efforts had returned us to the competitive scene, with at least one Lightsworn Deck of some variation almost always reaching the Top 32.

March 2011 - Plant Synchro/Six Samurai... again...
The March 2011 banlist was a mixed bag for Lightsworn. The rising threat of Agent Fairy in Japan caused a Limiting of Honest, one of our only remaining defensive cards. This was a major blow, because with only one Honest and one Necro Gardna left, Lightsworn is finding it even harder to defend itself. Despite this, the list did shine some hope: Card Trooper has been Semi-Limited, adding some speed to the Deck. In addition to this, Twilight builds can utilize the now Unlimited Chaos Sorcerer. Despite these boosts, however, no Lightsworn Deck made it to the Top 32 this format.

September 2011 - Plant Synchro (AGAIN!!), Xyz-related stuff
In great contrast, the September 2011 banlist was a truly amazing comeback, for both pure and Twilight. Along with the return of Heavy Stormand MST to 3 (getting rid of our biggest problem: backrow), and the expected return of Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning, Tragoediaand Necro Gardna were additionally Semi-Limited (notably contradicting a claim Kevin Tewart made that Necro Gardna could not come back). Also, quite possibly the most shocking change of all: Judgment Dragon has completely left the banlist and is now back at 3.

Despite initial predictions, however, Lightsworn again did not top during the format.

March 2012 - ???
Due to Plant shenanigans, we lost Glow-Up Bulb to the Forbidden list. However, we regained a Lumina, so we have an even better shot at topping now.

Unfortunately, the format has so far proven to be dominated by Dino Rabbit, closely followed by Wind-Ups and Inzektors. While not impossible, topping will be far from easy.

That wasn't brief...

Now then, people are calling us dead. People are calling us inconsistent.

With this Guide, maybe you can help us prove them wrong.

II. GETTING STARTED
Currently, there are two different Lightsworn builds that are popular. They will be explained below. Countless other variants exist, but are not as popular, so they will be named briefly.

The two major builds are Pure Lightsworn and Twilight:

*Pure Lightsworn is the original Lightsworn Deck. It focuses on sending your own cards from the Deck to the Graveyard to fill the requirements for Judgment Dragon, and proceed to win with him. Fighting back from a successful Judgment Dragon is a very challenging ordeal. At the same time, the Deck can mill cards that are useful in the Graveyard, such as Necro Gardna and Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite. Other boss monsters include Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning (the Deck runs an average of 4-5 DARK monsters).

*Twilight is a Chaos variant of Lightsworn, as well as the oldest variant. While it does all that a pure Deck would do, it also mills DARK monsters in order to use with Dark Armed Dragon, Chaos Sorcerer, and Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning. Gorz the Emissary of Darkness andTragoedia make great choices in this Deck, as they provide defensive options that the Deck does not have due to lack of space. Another version utilizes Tour Guide From the Underworld, but we're not all that wealthy. There is additionally a version of Twilight that focuses on the new Dragons from the Dragons Collide Structure Deck. However, this type of variant has not yet been looked too deep into.

Comparing the two variants, pure is more straightforward and more consistent. Twilight gives up some consistency for more options and more explosive plays. They're both about on level though, and which one you run is personal preference.

NOTE: THE FOLLOWING IS KEPT FOR ARCHIVE PURPOSES, BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH OF AN IMPACT IT MADE WHEN IT WAS VIABLE.

Quote: *Plant Lightsworn started off as Dandysworn at the 75th Shonen Jump Championship, piloted by Patrick Clarey. This build combined the Lightsworn Engine with pieces of the Plant Synchro Engine. Plant Lightsworn had two ways of being built: the first way put more focus onDebris Dragon and Junk Synchron, while the second way puts more focus on Plants like Dandylion and Lonefire Blossom.
Plant Lightsworn was both consistent and incredibly explosive. However, it could also be incredibly slow, and could take a few turns to set up before it exploded. The September 2011 banlist Limited Debris Dragon, Lonefire Blossom, Formula Synchron, Hyper Librarian, and Pot of Avarice; the March 2012 banlist went even further and banned Glow-Up Bulb. As such, this build is effectively dead.

Those are the popular builds at the moment. The guide will be based upon these variants, so choices in cards may differ in your build than in the guide depending on your variant.

There are other, less popular builds. Listing them all would take up too much space. The major issues with any variant that isn't the above two is a severe lack of consistency.

The format for recommended number of cards in a certain build will be as follows:

Recommended Number:
Pure: #
Twilight: #

How Many Cards Should We Run?
This is a constantly debated thing. Should we run 40 cards, 41 cards, or 42 cards.

It's really up to you. If you run 40 you're more likely to mill something that you may want milled, while 41 and 42 spaces the Deck out so you won't be clogged as much.

Right now, personal preference.

III. THE MONSTERS

Judgment Dragon
Level 8
Dragon-Type
LIGHT
3000 ATK
2600 DEF
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by having 4 or more "Lightsworn" monsters with different names in your Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You can pay 1000 Life Points; destroy all other cards on the field. During each of your End Phases: Send the top 4 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. You must control this face-up card to activate and to resolve this effect.

This guy is boss, summoning conditions are so easy, and the ability to nuke the field each turn is really amazing, he's unlimited now and we should make use of it, max this guy out

Recommended Number:
Pure: 3
Twilight: 3

Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
Level 8
Warrior-Type
LIGHT
3000 ATK
2500 DEF
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from the hand) by banishing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard. Once per turn: You can activate one of the following effects:
*Banish 1 monster on the field. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.
*If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: It can attack once again in a row.

Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning, unbanned now, even in lightsworn you still have necro gardna, gorz, possibly teched in trago, etc. There's enough darks for this guy, even in pure.
Recommended Number:
Pure: 1
Twilight: 1

Jain, Lightsworn Paladin
Level 4
Warrior-Type
LIGHT
1800 ATK
1200 DEF
If this card attacks an opponent's monster, it gains 300 ATK during the Damage Step only. During each of your End Phases: Send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. You must control this face-up card to activate and to resolve this effect.

Great beat stick, gets over roach, rai-oh, in lightsworn and twilight I would say 2, solid card, really good.
Recommended Number:
Pure: 1-2
Twilight: 1-2

Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
Level 4
Spellcaster-Type
LIGHT
1700 ATK
200 DEF
During your Main Phase: You can target 1 Spell/Trap Card your opponent controls; change this card you control from face-up Attack Position to face-up Defense Position, and destroy that target, but this card's battle position cannot be changed until the end of your next turn, except with a card effect. During each of your End Phases: Send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. You must control this face-up card to activate and to resolve this effect.

This is the main spell/trap destruction in the deck, switch her to defense and pop a backrow and gets you your mills, great card overall!
Recommended Number:
Pure: 2
Twilight: 2

Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior
Level 4
Warrior-Type
LIGHT
1850 ATK
1300 DEF
Each time a card(s) is sent from your Deck to the Graveyard by the effect of a "Lightsworn" monster you control, except "Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior": Send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard, then draw 1 card for each "Lightsworn" monster sent to the Graveyard by this effect.

At the start he was great, triple lumina, garoth was EXTREMELY effective, but now that charge is at 1 and even though lumina is at 2, I would only recommend 1. He's a nice beater and that extra 50 really does help, he's also a name for judgment dragon, but he's not so effective anymore.
Recommended Number:

Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
Level 3
Spellcaster-Type
LIGHT
1000 ATK
1000 DEF
Once per turn: You can discard 1 card, then target 1 Level 4 or lower "Lightsworn" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target. During each of your End Phases: Send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. You must control this face-up card to activate and to resolve this effect.

Gives us swarming potential and mills, lets your reuse lyla and things like that. March gave us another one, run 2.

Recommended Number:

Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
Level 2
Beast-Type
LIGHT
200 ATK
100 DEF
FLIP: You can target 1 card on the field; destroy that target. Send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard.

Now that inzektors are currently so good, ryko is not so good, if you want to side 1 for rabbit or windup then you can but I can only recommend you main 1.

Recommended Number:
Pure: 0-1
Twilight: 0-1
Side: 0-1

Wulf, Lightsworn Beast
Level 4
Beast-Warrior-Type
LIGHT
2100 ATK
300 DEF
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When this card is sent from your Deck to the Graveyard: Special Summon it.

Wulf is debatable but wulf's amount should be deicided on the amount of duality. EXTREMELY dead in the hand but a very nice mill.

Recommended Number:
Pure: 1-3
Twilight: 1-3

Celestia, Lightsworn Angel
Level 5
Fairy-Type
LIGHT
2300 ATK
200 DEF
When you Tribute Summon this card by Tributing a "Lightsworn" monster: You can send the top 4 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard and target up to 2 cards your opponent controls; Destroy those targets.

The current meta have many things to kill celestia, her effect is not practical due to bottomless trap hole, solemn warning, fiendish chain etc. If you want to run her no more than 1.

Recommended Number:

Tragoedia
Level 10
Fiend-Type
Dark
? ATK
? DEF
When you take Battle Damage: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card gains 600 ATK and DEF for each card in your hand. Once per turn: You can send 1 monster from your hand to the Graveyard to target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls with the same Level as the sent monster; take control of that target. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster in your Graveyard; this card's Level becomes the same as that target's, until the End Phase.

This is such an amazing card, gives you defense and is also extreme offense, gives you synchro/exceed capabilities and can easily take control of your opponents monsters by ditching a dead card (ie necro gardna or plaguespreader zombie), this guy is amazing, run him, even in pure, you can tech him in.

Recommended Number:
Pure: 0-2

Aurkus, Lightsworn Druid
Level 3
Beast-Warrior-Type
LIGHT
1200 ATK
1800 DEF
"Lightsworn" monsters (everywhere) cannot be targeted by Spells, Traps, or card effects. During each of your End Phases: Send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. You must control this face-up card to activate and to resolve this effect.

Aurkus is now extremely useful, he stops inzektors from targeting, he stops book of moon, and with lumina he lets you xyz, but the problem with lightsworn is that we're pushed for space, if you don't have space to main him then try to side him.

Recommended Number:
Pure: 1-3, rest sided
Twilight: 1 in main or 1 in side

Ehren, Lightsworn Monk
Level 4
Warrior-Type
LIGHT
1600 ATK
1000 DEF
Before damage calculation, when this card attacks a Defense Position monster: Shuffle that monster into the Deck. During each of your End Phases: Send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. You must control this face-up card to activate and to resolve this effect.

Ehren is not to useful now but she still can hit zenmaines and gachi gachi, this card is also a name for judgment dragon, but other than that she doesn't have THAT much usefullness.
Recommended Number:

Card Trooper
Level 3
Machine-Type
Earth
400 ATK
400 DEF
Once per turn: You can choose a number from 1 to 3, then send that many cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard; this card gains 500 ATK for each card sent to the Graveyard this way, until the End Phase. When this card you control is destroyed and sent to your Graveyard: Draw 1 card.

Gives you mills and gets you draws, such a good card, gives you consistency, this guy is NECESSARY!

Recommended Number:

Honest
Level 4
Fairy-Type
LIGHT
1100 ATK
1900 DEF
During your Main Phase: You can return this card from the field to its owner's hand. During either player's Damage Step, when a face-up LIGHT monster you control battles: You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to have that monster gain ATK equal to the ATK of the opponent's monster it is battling, until the End Phase.

This card works on the offensive AND the defensive. It will destroy just about any monster, and can act as either a direct attack or a Magic Cylinder. He's an absolute staple in all builds.

Recommended Number:

Necro Gardna
Level 3
Warrior-Type
DARK
600 ATK
1300 DEF
During your opponent's turn: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; negate 1 attack from a monster your opponent controls.

People underestimate what Necro Gardna can do. He was Limited for a reason. He's pretty much an extra life. There are VERY few things that can stop Necro Gardna, especially since there's a ruling that let's you chain him to negate a first attack, even if that attack was not yet declared. Necro is wonderful. He might just save you the game... a lot.

Recommended Number:

Plaguespreader Zombie
Level 2
Zombie-Type/Tuner
DARK
400 ATK
200 DEF
You can return 1 card from your hand to the top of the Deck; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If you do, banish it when it leaves the field.

This guy gives you synchro potentional and can really help you in a pinch, I think this is a great card that you should run, but in lightsworn he is less useful.

Recommended Number:

Effect Veiler
Level 1
Spellcaster-Type
Light
0 ATK
0 DEF
During your opponent's Main Phase: You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to target 1 face-up Effect monster your opponent controls; negate that target's effects until the End Phase.

She negates effects, stops your opponent for a turn and is BLS banish fodder, amazing this format run her!

Recommended Number:
Pure: 0-2
Twilight: 0-2
Side: Possibly 1 in side.

Maxx “C”
Level 2
Insect-Type
EARTH
500 ATK
200 DEF
You can activate this effect during either player's turn by sending this card from your hand to the Graveyard. This turn, each time your opponent Special Summon a monster(s), draw 1 card. You can only activate "Maxx "C"" once per turn.

This guy is a really good card! He gets you draws, and like effect veiler stops your opponent, its either this guy, or duality, if you run this guy it enables more wulf's due to the reason that you CAN special summon. If you can afford him, run him!

Recommended Number:
Pure: 0-3
Twilight: 0-3

Phantom of Chaos
Level 4
Fiend-Type
DARK
0 ATK
0 DEF
Once per turn: You can banish 1 monster in your Graveyard; this card's name is treated as that monster's name, and it gains that monster's ATK and effect. Any Battle Damage this card inflicts becomes 0.

This card is useful for giving you breathing space, and it works well with duality, it is also a dark so it is extremely good in twilight.

Recommended Number:
Pure: 0

Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite
Level 4
Winged Beast-Type
DARK
1600 ATK
1000 DEF
You can return 1 face-up card you control to the hand; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard and take 400 damage. Each player can activate the effect of "Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite" once per Duel.

This guy can let you reuse lumina or lyla, he let's you xyz and it quite useful.

Recommended Number:

IV. THE SPELLS

Solar Recharge
Normal Spell Card
Discard 1 "Lightsworn" monster; Draw 2 cards, then send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard.
Amazing card! Draws and Mills, Max this out. Helps with consistency.

Recommended Number:
Pure: 3
Twilight: 3

Allure Of Darkness
Normal Spell Card
Draw 2 cards, then banish 1 DARK monster from your hand, or, if you don't have any in your hand, send all cards in your hand to the Graveyard.

If you have enough darks run this! It helps with consistency, even in pure, enough darks you run this.
Recommended Number:

Charge of the Light Brigade
Normal Spell Card
Send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard; add 1 Level 4 or lower "Lightsworn" monster from your Deck to your hand.

The lightsworn search engine, mills 3 cards and gets you a lightsworn, even though it is limited it is amazing, run this.

Recommended Number:

Foolish Burial
Normal Spell Card
Target 1 monster in your Deck; Send that target to the Graveyard.

With charge of the light bridgade at 1 this card is very handy, send a name for JD, attribute for BLS or a garda, plague etc. Good toolbox but not that useful.
Recommended Number:

Monster Reincarnation
Normal Spell Card
Discard 1 card and target 1 monster in your Graveyard; Add that target to your hand.

Very handy, lets you get a card back from the grave easily, pure tends to prefer beckoning but in twilight this lets you get back things like dark armed dragon etc.

Recommended Number:
Twilight: 1-3

Pot of Avarice
Normal Spell Card
Target 5 Monster Cards in your Graveyard; Return those targets to the Deck, then draw 2 cards.

Gets stuff out of the graveyard. Not really worth it even though you can get your bosses out it still gets rid of things that you might need.

Recommended Number:
Pure: 0
Twilight: 0

Pot of Duality
Normal Spell Card
Reveal the top 3 cards of your Deck, add 1 of them to your hand, then shuffle the rest back into your Deck. You can only activate 1 "Pot of Duality" per turn. You cannot Special Summon a monster(s) during the turn you activate this card.
It was a great consistency card but now lightsworn have some speed and maxx "C" is also a good varient the use of duality is debatable.
Recommended Number:
Twilight: 0-3

V. THE TRAPS

Royal Decree
Continuous Trap Card
Negate the effects of all other Trap Cards on the field.

This gets rid of most of our weakness'. Macro cosmos? Royal Decree. Skill Drain? Royal Decree. The side hits dimensional fissure with the MST's and necrovalley decks aren't as common any more. The current meta are also trap heavy. Try maining this, it's a great card.

Recommended Number:
Twilight:0-3

Beckoning Light
Normal Trap Card
Discard all the cards in your hand. Then add the same number of LIGHT monsters from your Graveyard to your hand.

This card is very good in pure, but there is not much point in twilight due to the amount of darks, amazing in pure, gets back luster, honest and JD, extremely useful.

Recommended Number:
Twilight: 0

Source:
http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/topic/13008-the-official-lightsworn-guide-discussion-thread/
Back to top Go down
Dbz rocks hard2
Freshman
Dbz rocks hard2

Lightsworn guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightsworn guide   Lightsworn guide EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:55 pm

Light just dam O_O
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Light,Yagami

Lightsworn guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightsworn guide   Lightsworn guide EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:36 pm

:DDD will u sub to the DN one? lightrays, constellar xyzs are up on that one and dragonsworn and zeksworn will prolly come soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lightsworn guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightsworn guide   Lightsworn guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightsworn guide
Page 1 of 1