White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Im here to kick butT and play card games...and im fresh out of cards I_vote_lcapIm here to kick butT and play card games...and im fresh out of cards I_voting_barIm here to kick butT and play card games...and im fresh out of cards I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Im here to kick butT and play card games...and im fresh out of cards I_vote_lcapIm here to kick butT and play card games...and im fresh out of cards I_voting_barIm here to kick butT and play card games...and im fresh out of cards I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Im here to kick butT and play card games...and im fresh out of cards Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Im here to kick butT and play card games...and im fresh out of cards Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Im here to kick butT and play card games...and im fresh out of cards Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Im here to kick butT and play card games...and im fresh out of cards Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Im here to kick butT and play card games...and im fresh out of cards Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Im here to kick butT and play card games...and im fresh out of cards Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Im here to kick butT and play card games...and im fresh out of cards Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Im here to kick butT and play card games...and im fresh out of cards Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Im here to kick butT and play card games...and im fresh out of cards Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Im here to kick butT and play card games...and im fresh out of cards Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Im here to kick butT and play card games...and im fresh out of cards Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Im here to kick butT and play card games...and im fresh out of cards Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Im here to kick butT and play card games...and im fresh out of cards Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Im here to kick butT and play card games...and im fresh out of cards Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Im here to kick butT and play card games...and im fresh out of cards Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Im here to kick butT and play card games...and im fresh out of cards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shakuur98
Freshman

Im here to kick butT and play card games...and im fresh out of cards Empty
PostSubject: Im here to kick butT and play card games...and im fresh out of cards   Im here to kick butT and play card games...and im fresh out of cards EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:20 am

my name is malik jackson screen name shakuur98...shakuur is my middle name umm im 14 an been playing yugioh since i been 5 cyclops my decks are somewhat all over the place because i dont like to stick to one kind of monsters unless i really like them but i try to string them all together....im from washington dc and im cool chill and collected.....umm GET YOUR GAME ON
Back to top Go down
Asuka-san08
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Asuka-san08

Im here to kick butT and play card games...and im fresh out of cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im here to kick butT and play card games...and im fresh out of cards   Im here to kick butT and play card games...and im fresh out of cards EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:19 am

Welcome to WNA!!
Back to top Go down
http://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com/

Im here to kick butT and play card games...and im fresh out of cards
Page 1 of 1