White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1 I_vote_lcapA Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1 I_voting_barA Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1 I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1 I_vote_lcapA Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1 I_voting_barA Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1 I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1 Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1 Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1 Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1 Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1 Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1 Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1 Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1 Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1 Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1 Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1 Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1 Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1 Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1 Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1 Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1

Go down 
3 posters

Well was this...
interesting
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1 I_vote_lcap100%A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
needs improvement
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1 I_vote_lcap0%A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Asuka-san08
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Asuka-san08

A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1   A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 1:02 pm

“Alright Darkness, You’ve gone too far! It’s time to end this madness!” yelled a third year student of Duel Academy. He wore a black shirt with a red jacket and white pants; an outstanding student of Slifer Red, his name was Jaden Yuki.

Everyone was sent to the world of the dark, no one was left, except Jaden, the human with the spirit of a duel monster, her name was Yubel. It has been believed that every human has its fear he doesn’t want to confront and just run away from it, a fear that no one could resolve and that memories were just plain rubbish and an obstacle to defying the truth, and so that was the darkness thought.

Jaden had broke this belief by calling out to his friends and telling them to remember the good times they had with each other and the card they were holding.

“Everyone, there is no need to fear, look at the card within your grasps, any card will do, let that card remind you of all the wonderful times you had together, things may come to our life that we call ‘fear’ but we have each other right?! Those memories are where we stored all that was important, all the things that we’ve done together, through good times and bad times, these thing helps us remember. We can’t avoid fear and we know that for a fact, but it’s also the thing that helps us become strong right, and we can’t be afraid for we are not alone, no matter what happens there will always be someone to support us”

And so from the world of the dark, a light shown a bright glimmer, every single one of them heard what Jaden said and broke free from their ‘fear’.

Darkness wasn’t expecting this to happen but, he had a plan B...

Pretending that he doesn’t want his duel with Jaden to be disturbed, he moved their duel to the abandoned dorm; it was the previous dorm of the Obelisk blue that was suspected to have a dangerous research and therefore has closed it down.

“No one will disturb our duel in here, now, let’s finish what we have started!!”
yelled darkness. “But it seems you have little chance of winning, your field only contains Neos and Dark Panther now, if you don’t finish it on this turn, my ‘darkness’ trap shall activate therefore dealing you damage and dropping your life points to zero”.

“He’s right, this is my last draw, but no matter what happens, there will always someone there to support me.” He murmured.

“My turn, draw!!”

Feeling a slight defiance of silence, Jaden looked at what he drew.

It was the spell card ‘Miracle Contact’.

“Deck you never failed me, and now I won’t fail you and all those people who put their hopes on me to separate this world from the dark...”. “I activate the spell card, ‘Miracle Contact’!!”.

“With this I can send back the ‘Neo Spacians’ in my grave back to my deck in order to special summon a Neos fusion monster...!”

“C’mon ultimate contact fusion...!”

With a bright light appearing that seeming looked like a ray of hope, Darkness was speechless and yet as still as he was.

“I fusion summon...”

“...Divine Neos...! (Atk: 3000 Def: 2500) ”

“And he has an effect, I select a ‘Neo Spacian’ and he gets his effect!” “And I select, ‘Neo Spacian Flare Scarab’ and his effect allows me to add points 400 times the number of spell or trap cards you have on the field.” “And I’m counting you have six!! And Neos now gains 2400 attack points which makes it 5400.” “And I activate another effect, by removing from play all ‘Neo Spacians’ it gains 500 attack for each and now his attack becomes...”

“8400!!” shouted Jaden as he looked with his victory smile.

“Divine Neos, attack...!”

This resulted in the lost of Darkness, with his last words saying: “Even with my defeat, I can always come back, through the darkness of many!!”

“Yes but even so...” said Jaden. “I’m still here to drive you away, no; it’s not just me, but everyone in here who believes!!”

“You think this is over Jaden?! Well think again!!” “We WILL meet again, and this time, you’re coming with me...”

“WHAT!?” our hero shouted.

“But before we could ever team up, you must first...”

“DIE!!” shouted darkness as he did his evil laugh.

“I doubt I’ll be doing that anytime soon, I still got a lot to do, and...”

“Well then, I’ll be doing that for you!!” he smirked as he brought out a large amount of darkness and turned it into blade, striking it directly at Jaden’s heart.

“Well then Jaden, see you soon...” he laughed as he slowly vanished into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com/
DarkFusion
Administrator
Administrator
DarkFusion

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1   A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:49 pm

wow this is awsum i luv these stories <3
Back to top Go down
<psychoturtle>
Administrator
Administrator
<psychoturtle>

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1   A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Its slighty different from the real story,he didn't draw Miracle contact,he drew Future Vision. Smile but nice,I wanna see more!
Back to top Go down
Asuka-san08
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Asuka-san08

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1   A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 2:53 am

*sigh* I'll my best Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1   A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 1
Page 1 of 1