White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 I_vote_lcapWNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 I_voting_barWNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 I_vote_lcapWNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 I_voting_barWNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1

Go down 
+3
IamPsychoturtle
χχ ∂ я α g σ кχ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
χχ ∂ я α g σ кχ
Freshman
χχ ∂ я α g σ кχ

WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1   WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:25 pm

Well, i decided to write this for the lolz. If anyone wants a part in this, post here and ill be sure to include you. some others will just be added when i want to xD

Enjoy ^_^ Comments welcome

Episode 1: The new arrivals

The sun was high in the sky the day Rebecca joined the academy. suiting seen as shes such a high mooded girl. she walked down the main path of the academy, dressed in her favourite favourite white and grey striped T shirt, and Blue hoodie. her signature dark blue jeans on bottom and pink and white trainers. Upon entering the academy, she is greeted by 2 of the academy owners

Darkfusion: well well. Looks like we have a new girl
turtle: No.
darkfusion: What? What you mean no?
Turtle: I know what your thinking.
Darkfusion:....Anyway. Welcome to white Night academy

Rebecca jsut stares blankly at them both

rebecca: You two look..wierd
darkfusion: Wierd? How wierd?
Rebecca: Well, looking at you, your both dressed rather casual. Everyone else has a jacket on showing their dorm.

rebecca looks up and down both of them. Dark fusion wearing his black shirt and jeans with white trainers, Turtle wearing much the same but a T shirt on top and a unzipped hoddie thrown on top.

Rebecca: Hmm...going on this. You 2 are staff. Not just staff. you 2 are co owners arent you
Darkfusion: Ohh. Look at you. managing to work that out. Im Darkfusion, Or just call me DF.
Turtle: Im psychoturtle. Or just turtle
Rebecca: Nice to meet you both. Im Rebecca.
Darkfusion: Out of curiosity, who invited you here? Most of our members are invited here.
Turtle: And usually its DF.
Rebecca: Well...Umm...he asked me not to tell.
Darkfusion: Hmm.. fair enough
Turtle: Anyway, looks like your gonna need a test. Follow us to the testers lounge
Darkfusion: Oh and that reminds me. Hey cooper

Cooper walks out from behind the rafters, wearing his red jumper over his T shirt, hair spiked up the way at the fringe.

Cooper: yeah?
Darkfusion: This is Rebecca. Shes new here like you. You will both be getting tested.
Cooper: Nice to meet you
Rebecca: You too

The 4 of them turn around to walk towards the battle arena. Darkfusion and Turtle explain most of the facilities as they go along. As they walk through the halls towards the testers office, they pass through crowds of other students, wearing their appropriate jackets dependant on dorm.

cooper: so, how did you get here?
Rebecca: One of my friends invited me here. He never specified where he was though. he said he would meet with me later. What about yourself?
Cooper: I just stumbled up on it. Been looking for a place to test my skills. You dont look like much of a person who could hold their own in a fight.

he looks down at Rebecca, who is the shortest of the 4 by quite a bit.

rebecca: So you think that because im short, i cant hold my own in a fight.
Cooper: Not judging that. Just thought you couldnt.
DF: Looks like you 2 are getting on well. we are almost there

They walk into another dome, slightly smaller than the main arena. Suspended above the arena, is a circular orb. the testers office

turtle: You 2 wait here. We will go up and bring down your testers.

turtle and DF leave Cooper and Rebecca to stand in the doorway of the dome and go up to the office to get the testers. Upon entering the orb, all of the testers are sitting around the lounge. Judgement and Cheese are sitting on the couch, watching TV. NK sits at the desks, thinking about new people who have just received tests

turtle: As per usual. Nothing happening up here then
Cheese: Not much to do
Judgement: yeah. we deserve R and R
DF: Yeah. You 2 ill let off. What about you NK?

DF looks over to them, NK wearing his usual jeans shirt and casual jacket,.

NK: I just finsihed one off. What you think the paper work is for?
DF: All right. Your accounted for.
Turtle: just one left to account for.
DF: Where is he?

NK looks up and laughs

NK: when you find him let us know. We would love to know where our "guider" has went
Turtle: Damn him. Why can he neer just be here and do his job. Why do we keep him?
DF: Why? cause hes a damn good tester. Its getting him to test thats the problem.
???: whats wrong with the way i act?

DF turns around to see Drago standing in the doorway. Dressed in his usual jeans and grey airwalks, Blue shirt and red unzipped hoody on top

DF: there you are. If there was an award in this academy for goofing off and doing fuck all, you would win by a landslide.
Drago: Nice to see my superiors have great trust in me.

he walks past DF and turtle and sits in his chair behind his desk, reclining in it

Drago: So, the 2 co owners are in this office for one reason. You need tester right?
DF: 2 actually.
Drago: Cheese and Judgement
cheese: wow. We are in R and R
Drago: and you havnt tested today. get moving
Judgement: We havnt tested? You havent tested in ages
Drago: If its 2 tests we need, im building the barrier.
Cheese: Alright fine. We will go get ready

the both of them get up and head down to the arena.

NK: I might watch. Who are the match ups?
turtle: One of them a guy. Guy called Cooper. Looks like a good match up for Judgement.
NK: Cool. And the other?
Darkfusion: A girl. Her names Rebecca.

Drago glances up from his desk

Drago: trust you to remember the girl
Darkfusion: Whats that meant to mean?
Drago: Just playing around man.
darkfusion: Yup. Me too
Turtle: Im gonna head down to the arena. I wanna see this unfold
Darkfusion: Me too. Looks like a good one

they both turn around and head down to the arena. drago walks up beside NK

Drago: Need a favor. I need you to come down to watch the test.
NK: Why? whats up?
Drago: Just in case i need someone to hold the barrier.
NK: Oh. Okay. (Something else is up. Drago can easily hold that barrier)

They both head down to the arena and take place in the stands beside darkfusion and Turtle. Cooper and Rebecca stand on one side of the arena, each holding a sword in their hand. Rebecca's slightly shorter than Coopers. Cheese and Judgement stand at the other side. cheese holding his usual sword, and Judgement with his.

Cheese: Okay lets get this started. You will be entering in a double test. This will also show how wel you work as a team. If you beat us, it shows you are very good at getting into hard situations and adpating
Judgement: Also, dont worry. You cant die here. You will receive wounds however, but you will be healed. Drago, get the barrier up

Drago holds his hands forward and launches a dome over the arena.

Judgement: There. Now we cant die. Now. lets get this started.

Judgement dashes towards Rebecca. Before he gets a chance to get near her, Cooper blocks the attack with his blade and pushes judgement back.

Cooper: Leave him to me.

He puts his hand at the top of the blade and runs it down it. the blade changes into a deadly whip like blade, with segements in it. He unfolds the sword and swings it at Judgement. cheese looks over at Rebecca.

Cheese: I was never like Judgement. I dont like jumping head first into fights. ready?

Rebecca dashes behind Cheese and swings for him. Cheese quickly rolls out of the way to avoid the attack

rebecca: does that answer your question?
Cheese: Nice speed. I like it.

cheese charges at Rebecca in a flurry of attacks, swinging his sword, whilst Rebecca blocks each attack and countering with her own. DF, Turtle, NK and Drago watch from the stands

Turtle: Rebecca has good speed
Darkfusion: Yeah she does
NK: Im wary about that Cooper. He doesnt seem to show any signs of being able to use his sword very efficiently. hes just jumped straight into changing its form.
Drago: It was a good move. Hes managed to analyse Judge. he knows he is quick on his feet and that he likes to get up close. By using that whip form, he can fight him froma distance.
NK: Cheese is gonna be harder to analyse.
Drago: Yes. Very.

Cheese and rebecca continue to flurry each other. Cooper keeps judgment back with his Whip form sword.

Judgement: You know, that attack wont work forever.

Cooper lengthens the links in his sword again and swings for Judge. it misses and goes into the ground. Judge charges at him. He brings it back and attacks again. It also misses. he attacks again and just about hits judge before Judge dodges it. Cooper face suddenly shocks. Judge swins his leg round and kicks Cooper in the face sending him flying backward. rebecca looks over at him

Rebecca: cooper!

Cheese swings and hits Rebecca with a hard blow and sends her onto the ground, luckily she managed to partially block it so no serious damage was done

Cheese: Dont lose focus on your target

Cooper and Rebecca both lying on floor beside each other.

Cheese: the games end now

He holds up his sword and runs his hand down it. It covers with a red glow and a blade extends out the top. The blade curves down to change his weapon into a scythe. Rebecca gets back up.

Rebecca: Nice trick. Now it’s my turn

She holds her short sword up in front of her and throws it backwards so the blade faces her. The blade glows and shrinks down in sizes to take form of a ninja blade.

Cheese: Your gonna have to be really good with that little blade to get anywhere near me.

Rebecca suddenly dashes off and dashes behind cheese. She lifts the blade up and slashes down his back, creating a gash. Cheese swings his scythe round and tries to hit her. She dashes away again and slashes his arm on the way past. Cheese casually turns around and looks at her

Rebecca: (damn. I know we cant be killed in here, but he could at least show some signs off pain)
Cheese: Nice attempt. Ill give you credit for that.

Cheese dashes towards Rebecca. Before she has a chance to react, he runs the scythe through her stumoch and impales her on the end of it and swings her round and hits her into the ground. NK, Drago, DF and Turtle all stand up from shock.

Cheese: Not fast enough. Ill credit you for your speed though.

Rebecca remains lifeless on the floor.

Cheese: No reaction at all?.....Rebecca

He walks over and taps her with the end of his scythe. Suddenly, she disappears, and the realisation of what has just happened his him. He suddenly feels a sharp pain, looking down to see the end of her ninja blade sticking through his gut, covered in blood. He coughs and spits up blood onto the ground. He falls over and face plants the ground.

Rebecca: dont fall for decoys

She looks over and realises that Cooper has continued his fight with Judge. Judge no longer has a sword, but instead is covered with slight electric bolts. Rebecca jumps over to help cooper

Cooper: No rebecca dont!

Judge turns round and palm punches her in the stumoch, sending his electric strike into her, blasting he back and hitting into the barrier. Cooper looks over at him in rage. He breaks up his sword into segements and launches them at Judge . Judge looks up at them and unleashes his electricity with a powerful punch, breaking them all and forcing them back into a sword and launches Cooper back into the barrier beside Rebecca. Cheese gets up and staggers over beside Judge.

Cheese: These two are tough
Judge: Yeah. What you say we just end this now?
Cheese: You mean with....those?
Judge: Yep.
Cheese: we cant. They might destroy the barrier, then we are in trouble
Judge: Oh come on. Just dont make them to strong.
Cheese: Fair enough then.

They both turn to face Cooper and Rebecca who have readied themselves back on the arena. Cheese holds up his Scythe and glows blue. Judge holds up his fist and it glows yellow. He brings it back up over his head. He thrusts it forward with a great force, and Cheese brings his scythe down and creates a blue slice wave. They both thrust forward towards Cooper and Rebecca. The dome suddenly shatters and the two attacks suddenly stop and explode in a powerful shockwave, knocking Rebecca and cooper off their feet. Chees and Judge look forward. Standing in the smoke of arena is a shadowy figure. The smoke clears to reveal Drago standing there in front of Rebecca and Cooper

Cheese: What are you doing?! You are interuppting a test!
Drago: What am i doing? What do you 2 think you are doing using a move of that calibur in a test? You know those attacks can shatter the barrier and that can cause some serious damage to either party
Judge: We never even done them that strong
Drago: Really? Then how do you explain the barrier being destroyed?
Judge: I dont know
Drago: Well heres a thought. Next time the rules say something about not using attacks like that follow them okay?

He turns to walk away from them. Cheese looks over to Judgement and they both nod at each other. The both do their power attacks again towards Drago when his back is turned.

Rebecca: Drago watch out!

He turns around and stops both of the attacks with his hands, crushing them into shockwaves again. He looks over to Judge and Cheese, who both stand there with shock on thier face

Drago: Im sorry. Do you have something against my decision? If you do, please speak up now, and not waste your attacks like that.

Judge looks at Drago with anger in his eyes.

Judge: fine. How would you like it if your little friends took a hit.

He dashes round behind Drago, Rebecca and Cooper and launches his attack again. It heads straigh towards Rebecca. Yet again Drago runs into the attack and stops it, but this time grabs Judge by the neck and lifts him up.

Drago: Dont you ever try anything like that again! Especially towards her!

He throws him back over beside Cheese. DF and turtle come down to grab cheese and Judgement.

DF: You 2 are in deep shit
Turtle: Emphasis on Deep

NK runs down beside Drago.

NK(Sighs): You know Drago, why can you never get something done without damaging this place?

They look around to realise that the blasts have caused some of the stands to be damaged

Drago: Woops. Sorry

NK laughs at him and puts his hand on his shoulder.

NK: Looks like your fixing it then. Ill give you a hand if need be.
Drago: na man its cool. Anyway, dont you have paperwork to do?
NK: Oh yeah. Well if you need me ill be in the office

NK walks off to go finish his paperwork. Drago turns to face Rebecca and Cooper

Drago: You 2 okay? Well done in there by the way. Sorry for the disruption with our testers. Swear they have never acted like that before.
Cooper: We are fine. Our wounds seem to have healed already.
Drago: Yeah. When the barrier is gone, it heals all inside it before disappearing.
Cooper: What about our dorm? Where are we placed?
Drago: Ra yellow for both of you just now. I would say obelisk but obelisks must beat our testers, and since i interfered, people in obby might not be happy if you get in cause of that. Besides, i wanna keep you both together seen as you seem to be close friends already.
Cooper: Cool. Can we just go pick a room then?
Drago: Yeah. You know where the dorm is. There should be a chart up in the main meeting area with everyones room number in it. Just find 2 that arent free and write your name down on the chart and its yours.
Cooper: Nice. You coming Rebecca?
Rebecca: Oh...Yeah. Yeah ill be right with you. Just gonna...finish up here first
Cooper: Okay. See you in the dorm

Cooper walks away down the corridor. Rebecca stands up and walks towards Drago

Drago: Im proud of you.

She walks towards him and throws his arms round him.

Rebecca: thank you. You saved me
Drago: Thats what im good at. Im really proud of you. You done really well.
Rebecca: I only got ra though
Drago: You are worth Obelisk. You show you can easily take out Cheese and Judge. I only kept you in Ra just now becuase i wanna keep you near Cooper seen as you 2 are getting on so well. Plus, ra is closer to the testers office, so you will be closer to me
Rebecca: Cute
Drago: What did i tell you about that word?

Rebecca laughs and hugs him tight. He smiles and hugs her back

Drago: Now you better get used to your new room. Get some rest as well. Its getting pretty late. Get some sleep. Ill come get you in the morning okay?
Rebecca: Okay. Just put my name on the chart right?
Drago: Yeap. Sleep tight
Rebecca: You too

The 2 have one last hug before they part ways towards their rooms, Rebecca running off to see her new room, and Drago to start fixing the damaged battle dome

~Drago~
Back to top Go down
<psychoturtle>
Administrator
Administrator
<psychoturtle>

PostSubject: Re: WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1   WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:33 pm

Huge huge o.o keep making those,this beats book report.
Back to top Go down
IamPsychoturtle
Administrator
Administrator
IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1   WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:04 pm

Winning. I'm a sad panda for not in it tho ^^
Back to top Go down
https://white-night-academy.forumotion.net
Lupus Hunter
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Lupus Hunter

PostSubject: Re: WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1   WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Place me in, Very Happy Im Ra Yellow lol, and include Grandark too, if your curious about the character Zero just read the link I pmed you, since this annoying external link restriction is annoying.

(PS. GRANDARK IS HUMAN it says in the link xD)
Back to top Go down
Judgement
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Judgement

PostSubject: Re: WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1   WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:54 pm

I like being the asshole Very Happy
Back to top Go down
χχ ∂ я α g σ кχ
Freshman
χχ ∂ я α g σ кχ

PostSubject: Re: WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1   WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:57 pm

Lol yep being asshole is fun Smile

Killer your in chapter 2. I decided to leave your big entry for a while Very Happy

also zero i got PM, but nothing was there. Jsut some writing with no link or anything xD

~Drago~
Back to top Go down
DarkFusion
Administrator
Administrator
DarkFusion

PostSubject: Re: WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1   WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 8:53 pm

HAHA THIS BE EPIC 8D
THIS IS FUCKING DEAD ON 8D AWSUM MAKE SURE U DO LIKE 11 MORE CHAPTERS Cool
Back to top Go down
IamPsychoturtle
Administrator
Administrator
IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1   WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:31 pm

DarkFusion wrote:
HAHA THIS BE EPIC 8D
THIS IS FUCKING DEAD ON 8D AWSUM MAKE SURE U DO LIKE 11 MORE CHAPTERS Cool

Hahahaha yes. Laughed my ass off when I first read it.
Back to top Go down
https://white-night-academy.forumotion.net
Lupus Hunter
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Lupus Hunter

PostSubject: Re: WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1   WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:33 pm

http://www.grandchase.info/characters-2/zero I hope this works, them say restriction's off.
Back to top Go down
Asuka-san08
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Asuka-san08

PostSubject: Re: WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1   WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:31 pm

Count me in, lol, never thought WDA could be this wild Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com/
Lupus Hunter
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Lupus Hunter

PostSubject: Re: WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1   WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:35 pm

Asuka-san08 wrote:
Count me in, lol, never thought WDA could be this wild Smile

Don't remind me Asuka its WNA*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1   WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

WNA Fan Fic Chapter 1
Page 1 of 1