White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 18 ------- Let There be Light I_vote_lcapLasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 18 ------- Let There be Light I_voting_barLasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 18 ------- Let There be Light I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 18 ------- Let There be Light I_vote_lcapLasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 18 ------- Let There be Light I_voting_barLasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 18 ------- Let There be Light I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 18 ------- Let There be Light Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 18 ------- Let There be Light Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 18 ------- Let There be Light Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 18 ------- Let There be Light Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 18 ------- Let There be Light Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 18 ------- Let There be Light Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 18 ------- Let There be Light Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 18 ------- Let There be Light Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 18 ------- Let There be Light Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 18 ------- Let There be Light Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 18 ------- Let There be Light Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 18 ------- Let There be Light Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 18 ------- Let There be Light Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 18 ------- Let There be Light Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 18 ------- Let There be Light Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 18 ------- Let There be Light

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 18 ------- Let There be Light Empty
PostSubject: Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 18 ------- Let There be Light   Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 18 ------- Let There be Light EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:54 pm

Right starting from #18 because I've already written 17 reviews (link at the end). This thread will be updated every 1-3 weeks so enjoy my trashy review XD

Card(s) of the Week#18 ------------ Let there be Light

Obviously I'm going to talk about photons today (because I'm light)

Photon Slasher
Lv4/Light(duh)/Warrior/2100ATK/0DEF
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. If you control no monsters: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. If you control other monsters, this card cannot attack.

Hurray for photon cyber dragon Very Happy. Giant beatstick that can take out pretty much all lv 4's these days. Thunder-king dead, drago dead, even sirroco dies.
This guy makes rank 4's all day and combos really well with galaxy eyes and crusher.
Also is incredible in skill drain decks.

Photon Lizard
Lv3/Light(obviously)/Dragon(nani?!)/900ATK/1200DEF
You can Tribute this card you control: Add 1 Level 4 or lower "Photon" monster from your Deck to your hand. The effect of "Photon Lizard" can only be activated once per turn.

wait a minute what!!?? gadget for photons O.o This guy makes so many combos it's ridiculous. Tribute for slasher beat face, tribute for sabre tiger gain card advantage. Tribute for another lizard for deck thinning... The possibilities are endless.
Also did I mention this little fella works with honest.

Photon Sabre Tiger
Lv3/Light(OMG never)/Beast/2000ATK/300DEF
When this card is Normal or Flip Summoned: You can add 1 "Photon Sabre Tiger" from your Deck to your hand. If you do not control another "Photon Sabre Tiger", this card loses 800 ATK.

Why the hell are TCG exclusive so damn broken. Gadget eff + 2k beater+beast. what the cheese. This + offering = stupid. actually on second thought this + offering+horn of phatom beast=gg. nuff said......

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon
Lv8/Light(yeah yeah)/Dragon/3000ATK/2500DEF
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by Tributing 2 monsters with 2000 or more ATK. During either player's Battle Step, when this card battles an opponent's monster: You can target the monster this card is battling; banish both it and this card, then any monster banished by this effect returns to the field at the end of the Battle Phase. If the monster banished by this effect was an Xyz Monster, this card gains 500 ATK for each Xyz Material the Xyz Monster had when it was banished.

Pretty much a blue eyes without all the support. But it has this stupid broken effect to make up for it. Not only does its effect makes sure it can't be destroyed by battle. It makes it unaffected by stuff that activates during atk declaration (dp, mirror, cylinder etc.)
Also, with the Xyz be more and more broken, this is the perfect card to bring it out.
Many ways to bring this guy out, one way is through:

Twin Photon Lizard
Lv6/Light(geez another light)/Dragon/Fusion/2400ATK/1000DEF
2 "Photon" monsters
You can Tribute this face-up card: Special Summon all of the Fusion Material Monsters used to Fusion Summon this card from your Graveyard.

Holy Cow, this thing is amazing. king of the swamp search for poly, use poly fuse 2 galaxy eyes, tribute lizard resummon the 2 galaxy eyes. normal summon crusher. direct atk!!! gg.
This card is insane against decks that use fiendish chains and equips.

Overall Card Ratings:
Slasher: 8/10 good beatstick special summon bonus ftw, can't atk is kinda annoying but skill drain will get rid of it.
lizard: 8/10 deck thinning + turns in to beatstick ftw
Sabre Tiger: 9/10 So broke with offering
Galaxy eyes:9/10 Xyz killer and good protective effect
Twin lizard: 10/10 lean mean combo machine, well maybe not lean

See you all next week or two or three depends on if I feel like writing this junk

Previous Reviews https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qgh8XGYUmVyOAuPgpj0CDx69wMM95ShjeuAGxwMqUhk/edit
Back to top Go down
DarkFusion
Administrator
Administrator
DarkFusion

PostSubject: Re: Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 18 ------- Let There be Light   Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 18 ------- Let There be Light EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:14 pm

hmmm this is nice ive seen a few of ur other reviews b4 Razz GJ laser Razz
Back to top Go down
Calacore
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Calacore

PostSubject: Re: Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 18 ------- Let There be Light   Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 18 ------- Let There be Light EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:57 am

nice pretty fancy review to me Smile gonna start having to read more of your stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 18 ------- Let There be Light   Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 18 ------- Let There be Light Empty

Back to top Go down

Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 18 ------- Let There be Light
Page 1 of 1