White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 I_vote_lcapThe Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 I_voting_barThe Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 I_vote_lcapThe Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 I_voting_barThe Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4

Go down 
+2
DarkFusion
Scorpion67
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Scorpion67

The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4   The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:11 am

This is a Fan Fic I started in DGA and tought I could post it here. Most of the people in this fan fic are from DGA but I will hope you will like the fan fic anyways. If you people like it I will upload the other chapters Smile

The Chronicles of Darkness : INTRO

The year is 3905. The world is dominated by evil fiends. The fusion between the world we know and the spirit world caused the war that we all know as "The battle of the elements". After the loss of the Elite Team to the Dark Ruler A, the world got submerged in chaos. The Dark Ruler sent is fiend army to destroy every academy in the world. None of them survived, and most of their members split up. Some of them formed duel gangs to resist against the oppression of the Dark Ruler. Those gangs are known as Renegades, and receive punishment when they get arrested. Some of the renegades are brainwashed and fall under the control of the Dark Ruler. Those are known as members of the Dark Brigade (The Special Team that fights and capture the renagades). Those who resist to the Dark Ruler are killed or send to the "Different Dimension" where all the other spirits are locked. Nobody never returned from there.This is the story about a duel gang that never gave up!

Scorpion: Are you sure this is the place ?
??? : Yes!
Vongola: Are you sure we should believe this guy Scorp? What if this is a trap.
Scorpion: Do you have a better Idea ?
Vongola: Oh, you mean better than getting us killed or worse? Not yet but that doesn’t mean that we have to trust a random guy we found in the desert.
??? : I am not a random guy sir. I am a treasure hunter so if I tell you that what you’re looking for is here, you better trust me.
Harper: Just pay the guy already. We don’t have all day.
Johnboi: Harper is right. Let’s check out that cavern.

Scorpion paid the treasure hunter

??? : Thank you sir. Good luck

the group formed by Scorpion, Vongola, Harper and Jonhboi walked in the direction of the cavern while the strange treasure hunter disappeared in the desert. The group finally made it to the entrance of the cavern

Vongola: I think 2 of us should stay behind in case we run into an ambush
Scorpion: I am definitely going in there.
Harper: I guess I can watch the entrance with John.
Johnboi: Hey why can’t I get some fun too?
Vongola: If this is what I think it is, the word fun is not appropriate.
Scorpion: Don’t worry we will be back soon

Meanwhile

The treasure hunter enters in a hidden place near the cavern and meat with 5 strange guys

??? : Are you sure that those guys are really the ones that we are looking for?

??? : Yes My lord. The guy they call Scorp wears black baggy pants and a black hoody. He wears a mask that cover half of his face but you still can see his dark eyes. The guy they call Vongeh is a tall guy dressed woth black jeans and a white shirt with hair that looks like flames, dark eyes and I saw a flame tattoo on both of his hands. The guy they call Harper is a tall guy with long hair. He have blue hair and wears a black bandana on his forhead . He is wearing black pants and a black shirt. The guy they call Johnboi is a tall and thin guy. he has spiked black hair, the same dark eyes as the others and he is wearing a trenchcoat.

??? : that must be them then. Good job Richlik. You can return to the palace now
Richlik: Thank you my lord.

??? : So what should we do now Teise?
Teise: You 4 will go after them. I will watch in a retired place. It is not the time for me yet to make my entrance. Bring them to me and alive if possible. I have unfinished business with Scorpion!

??? : Yes Dark Lord Teise.

While Scorpion and Vongola were getting deeper and deeper into the cavern, Harper and Johnboi were having a fun time chilling around in the entrance.

Harper: Do you think we should get in the cavern with those punks. I'm kind of tired of waiting outside

John: Haha I was waiting for you to say that. I totally agree

??? : You two are going nowhere!

2 Cloaked men approached. The one on the left looks pretty young. He had red hair, he was pretty small but he had ice cold eyes. He could have frozen anyone with and simple eye contact and the Second one a tall guy with Red hair too but this one had a different look. This one looked just insane. he looked like a man that just got out of the asylum

John: Who the hell are you?

??? : Hell... That’s where we come from punk! I'm Meta Maniac and this is Blight

Blight: ...

Harper: What do you want from us?

Blight : ...

Meta Maniac: My master wants your lives, but It will be too easy to take them away just like that. I want to have some fun with you before. We will get your souls in a Shadow Duel

John: You don’t stand a chance against us. why don’t you go back where you came from before I kick your butts?

John looks into Blight's Eyes and felt pain like he never felt before

John : Arrrrgggghhhh. What is this kid doing to me ?!
Meta: You aren’t so tough now huh.

Meta activated his duel disk and the entrance of the cavern became surrounded by shadows.

Meta: The only way out of here is to win this duel. the losers will be sent to the Different Dimension and will last there forever or until they get Killed. This will be a Tag Duel

Harper: John do you think you’re healthy enough to duel

John: .... Y...eee...sss Dont worry about me. Let’s beat those punks

Meta: By the way Losers, Your friends right there are in bigger problems than you. Teise wants them alive... when Teise will capture them he will surely...

Harper: STFU you son of a @#$% Lets do this

Harper/John/Meta: DUEL

Blight: ...

Johnboi : I start I Sumon machina gearframe. With his effect, I can add a Machina monster from the deck to my hand and I choose Machina Fortress. I set 2 Cards and End My turn

Meta Maniac : Guess its my turn. I sumon Elemental Hero Stratos. With his Effect I can add an Elemental/Destiny/Evil Heroe to my hand and I choose Destiny Hero Malicious.I activate My spell card Destiny Draw. I discard Destiny Hero Malicious and I draw 2 cards. Now I activate My spell card allure of Darkness wich makes me draw 2 cards but I have to remove a Dark monster from my hand. I remove Destiny Hero Diamon dude. I set 3 cards and I End My turn

Harper : My turn.I set a monster and and 1 Backrow.

Blight : Thats all you can do you pathetic fools !!!

Harper and Johnboi got stuned by Blight's voice. The kido talked for the 1st time and his voice was so scary that Harper and Johnboi got paralysed for a while.

Blight : I sumon Doomcaliber Knight '' A strange Skeleton knight on a Scary horse with a big sword apeared in front of John and Harper. Go my Doomcaliber Knight, Attack Elemental Hero Stratos !
John : Not so fast ! I activate My Trap Dimensional prison. A Huge Dimensional Fissure apreaed appeared in front of Doomcaliber knight when he tried to strike Harper and Johnh with his swords and tried to swalow DCK into the other dimension but his attack get threw.

John: What, Impossible

Meta : I activated My trap Seven Tools of the bandits wich aloow me to negate one of your traps by paying 1000 Life points
Doomcaliber Knight destroyed Stratos with a single sword slash and came back to his position.

Blight : I set 4 Cards and I end My turn

Harper : Guess its my turn to show what I can do. I tribute my facedown Glow-up bulb to sumon Caius the shadow monarch and I activate his effect wich allows me to ...
While Harper was talking his monarch sudently vanished from the field

Blight : Another pathetic move ... You trigered my Doomcaliber Knight effect his to tribute himself to negate the effect of a monster.

Harper : John I'm very sorry now we are field opponen. Guess I will have to try to defend our life Points. I set 1 card and I end my turn

Meanwhile :

Vongola And Scorpion reached the end of the cavern. A big waterfall was in front of them and in front of the altar, they could see an altar holding a shining object.

Scorpion : We finaly made it vongy. This must be the book.

Vongola : Incredible, we made it this far without.....SNAP....

Vongola got grabed by a rope and was hanging upside down in the air. 2 Man apreared from the darkness. 1 was grabing the rope that was hanging vongola. He was kinda young ans small, he was wearing a back cloack and the other guy was a tall man. he looked adult and was waering white fancy pants and a bullet proof vest. his was also waering a white hat and sun glasses

??? : Well well well, The leaders of the Genesis duel gang in person. Your lucky you survived this long but this will all end here. you will be puniched for your crimes against the Dark Ruler himself. Now surender or get ready to die

Vongola : Let me go or you will regret it !

??? : Death coder, get Vongola to the truck, maybe Scorpion will be reasonable enough to cooperate. I dont think he is stupid enought to try something now that we got his friend

Death Coder : Yes sir

Scorpion : Who te hell are you ?

??? : My name is Mizara, Member of the of the Dark Brigade. I have orders to bring you back to the castle alive. My lord have some unfinished buisness with you. So will you surender and follow us or should we have to make your pathetic firends suffer to proove how serious we are.

Scorpion activated his duel disk

Scorpion : Get your game on !

Mizara : what, you think this is a game, I am seirous about your friends

Scorpion : I'm not worried about them, I know them very well and I know there not in trouble.

Mizara : You must be insane. We are member of the dark brigade, we can kill you if we want.

Scorpion dark eyes turned completely white while Mizara was talking and some red marks started to appear in his face near his eyes.

Scorpion : I am Scorpion, Member of the Genesis Gang, and you are in my way so lets settle this once and for all.

Mizara : My lord needs you alive so I cant send you into the different dimension, he will kills me so this is your lucky day. I will not activate the shadow duel mode.

Scorpion : Have it your way

Both : DUEL !

The End

Last edited by Scorpion67 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkFusion
Administrator
Administrator
DarkFusion

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4   The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:09 am

HAHA scorp i fucking luv this Cool Miz telling d-c wut to do?world upside down Cool
Back to top Go down
IamPsychoturtle
Administrator
Administrator
IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4   The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:38 pm

o.o That was epic... Nice...
Back to top Go down
https://white-night-academy.forumotion.net
Scorpion67
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4   The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:05 pm

Why you 2 are the only ones to read or watch my shizz :S

Glad you like it XD I will be uploading more very soon. I have 8 chapters so far and will be writing more now that I have free time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarkFusion
Administrator
Administrator
DarkFusion

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4   The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:16 pm

cool make sure to give a read wut i write as well im up to ch 2 so far but i plan to do a lot more
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4   The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:17 am

Ok sorry for the waiting guys, but here is the next chapter Smile hope you will enjoy it !

The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 1 :

Chapter 1 :

While Scorpion, Harper and Jonhboi were all dueling against the dark brigade, Vongola had other troubles. He was kidnapened, trap in the back of a truck while Death-Coder was driving him to the Teise Hideout.

Death-Coder : Teise will probably give me a huge reward for this. I will be Ri....

A huge explosion blowed the truck and Death Coder got ejected from his seat. He was very injured from the explosion he was still able to get on his feets. He was walking in the dirrection of his truck when vongola sudently appeared behind him and grabed his neck. vongola's hand were on fire, his hair was on fire too and his eyes were completly Red. DC was Very Scared at that moment.

Death-Coder : What in the hell are you ?
Vongola : Why do you mind, this is the last time you see me in this life !

Vongola Killed DC breaking his neck. Some seconds after Taking DC's life, Vongola's body went back to normal and he collapsed on the ground from his injuries. The explosion was too big and Vongola's body didn't resisted it.

Meanwhile in front of the cavern

Life Points : 2800/7000

Metamaniac : Hahahaha Teise said you were tough I guess he over estimated you fools. Your both about to diseapear from this world

Harper : So thats really what you think. It doesnt matter cuz its my turn. I activate Charge of the light Brigade. Sending the top 3 cards of my deck to the graveyard I can search for a Level 4 or lower Lightsworn monster from my deck and I choose Ryko. Now I activate my trap card Limit Reverse to special sumon Sasuke Samurai #2

A litle samurai holding a big sword appeared in front of Meta and blight

Metamaniac : Hahaha so thats all you got, that little thing will kick our buts. You see that Blight

Harper : I activate My Samurais effect, By paying 800 LP none of us can activate spell or trap cards until the end phase.

Metamaniac : Pfff fine with me

Now I summon Debris Dragon and with his effect I special summon the Lonefire Blossom I milled with Charge of the Light Brigade. Now I tune my Debris and My Lonefire into Black Rose Dragon !

A Big red Dragon full of thorns appears and he Immidiatly vanished taking with him every single card on the field.

Blight : This cant be possible. My whole field is destroyed and I have no cards in hand !

Harper : That was the whole point. Just play your pathetic turn and I will let Jhonboi finish you !

Blight : I draw my card. Yes a Monster. I summon Destiny Hero Diamond Dude and I activate his effect. I reaveal the top card of my deck. If it is a normal spell I send it to the grave and I can activate it on my next turn from the grave and if it is another kind of card I send it to the bottom of my deck. I reveal Dimensional Prison. Well in that case diamond dude, ATTACK !

Life Points : 600/7000

Harper and Johnboi both fell on their knees after the hit.

Blight : you dont look so happy now huh

Johnboi : Arrrgghhh I doesnt really matter cuz this duel is over. I special Summon Cyber Dragon from my hand. Now I summon Machina Gearframe and I get Machina Fortress to my hand. Now I bring back Machina Gearframe to my hand to Special Sumon Ally Genex Birdman. I activate My field Card Gear Town.

Blight : huh not bad but how can this duel be over, We still have 7000 Life points

Johnboi : I tune my Cyber Dragon and My birdman into Scrap Dragon and I use his effect to destroy your Diamond dude and My Geartown. Gear Town Effects activates allowing me to special summon an Ancient gear from my deck graveyard or hand and I SP summon Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon from my deck !

Metamaniac : Dont worry Blight that dont makes 7000 and I still can beat his field next turn !

Johnboi : There wont be a Next Turn cuz now I discard My Machina Gearframe and My Machina Fortress to Special Summon Machina fortress ! Unleash your machines destructive attack my minions !

Meta/Blight : Noooooooooooooo !!!!!!

Lifepoints : 600/0

A crevice appears in the middle of the field absorbing Metamaniac and Blight into it. They were no longer part of this world !

Johnboi : Hey harpy, your Ok bro ?

Harper : Yeah, dont worry bout me, lets go check if everything is ok with our friends

Johnboi : Yeah Lets go !

Meanwhile somewhere in the desert. Vongola woked up in place he never saw before. it looked like he was in a cave again but a different one. A small hideout. A Strange looking guy was in that place. A man wearing a Ninja like suit. he had 2 strange swords on his back. He had black hair and a strange mask was covering his face.

Vongola : Where am I

??? : your in my Hideout. dont worry your in Security here

Vongola : What am I doing here

??? : You collapsed in the desert after killing a member of the Dark Brigade. I was nearby so I saw everything and I brought you here cuz Teise's troups where looking for you.

Vongola : Thank You for that but, who are you and how do you know Teise

??? : My name is Shadow

Vongola : oh, thats a nice name, but how do you know Teise

Shadow : I know a lot about him, I got Betrayed by the one who is now his 1st lieutenant, Placido, and that bastard took me to Tesie who is the one who banished me into the different Dimension.

Vongola : What, Do you mean that...

Shadow : Yes, I'm the only person in the History who escaped from the Different Dimension !
Ok sorry for the waiting guys, but here is the next chapter Smile hope you will enjoy it !

The Chronicles of Darkness Chapter 1 :

Chapter 1 :

While Scorpion, Harper and Jonhboi were all dueling against the dark brigade, Vongola had other troubles. He was kidnapened, trap in the back of a truck while Death-Coder was driving him to the Teise Hideout.

Death-Coder : Teise will probably give me a huge reward for this. I will be Ri....

A huge explosion blowed the truck and Death Coder got ejected from his seat. He was very injured from the explosion he was still able to get on his feets. He was walking in the dirrection of his truck when vongola sudently appeared behind him and grabed his neck. vongola's hand were on fire, his hair was on fire too and his eyes were completly Red. DC was Very Scared at that moment.

Death-Coder : What in the hell are you ?
Vongola : Why do you mind, this is the last time you see me in this life !

Vongola Killed DC breaking his neck. Some seconds after Taking DC's life, Vongola's body went back to normal and he collapsed on the ground from his injuries. The explosion was too big and Vongola's body didn't resisted it.

Meanwhile in front of the cavern

Life Points : 2800/7000

Metamaniac : Hahahaha Teise said you were tough I guess he over estimated you fools. Your both about to diseapear from this world

Harper : So thats really what you think. It doesnt matter cuz its my turn. I activate Charge of the light Brigade. Sending the top 3 cards of my deck to the graveyard I can search for a Level 4 or lower Lightsworn monster from my deck and I choose Ryko. Now I activate my trap card Limit Reverse to special sumon Sasuke Samurai #2

A litle samurai holding a big sword appeared in front of Meta and blight

Metamaniac : Hahaha so thats all you got, that little thing will kick our buts. You see that Blight

Harper : I activate My Samurais effect, By paying 800 LP none of us can activate spell or trap cards until the end phase.

Metamaniac : Pfff fine with me

Now I summon Debris Dragon and with his effect I special summon the Lonefire Blossom I milled with Charge of the Light Brigade. Now I tune my Debris and My Lonefire into Black Rose Dragon !

A Big red Dragon full of thorns appears and he Immidiatly vanished taking with him every single card on the field.

Blight : This cant be possible. My whole field is destroyed and I have no cards in hand !

Harper : That was the whole point. Just play your pathetic turn and I will let Jhonboi finish you !

Blight : I draw my card. Yes a Monster. I summon Destiny Hero Diamond Dude and I activate his effect. I reaveal the top card of my deck. If it is a normal spell I send it to the grave and I can activate it on my next turn from the grave and if it is another kind of card I send it to the bottom of my deck. I reveal Dimensional Prison. Well in that case diamond dude, ATTACK !

Life Points : 600/7000

Harper and Johnboi both fell on their knees after the hit.

Blight : you dont look so happy now huh

Johnboi : Arrrgghhh I doesnt really matter cuz this duel is over. I special Summon Cyber Dragon from my hand. Now I summon Machina Gearframe and I get Machina Fortress to my hand. Now I bring back Machina Gearframe to my hand to Special Sumon Ally Genex Birdman. I activate My field Card Gear Town.

Blight : huh not bad but how can this duel be over, We still have 7000 Life points

Johnboi : I tune my Cyber Dragon and My birdman into Scrap Dragon and I use his effect to destroy your Diamond dude and My Geartown. Gear Town Effects activates allowing me to special summon an Ancient gear from my deck graveyard or hand and I SP summon Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon from my deck !

Metamaniac : Dont worry Blight that dont makes 7000 and I still can beat his field next turn !

Johnboi : There wont be a Next Turn cuz now I discard My Machina Gearframe and My Machina Fortress to Special Summon Machina fortress ! Unleash your machines destructive attack my minions !

Meta/Blight : Noooooooooooooo !!!!!!

Lifepoints : 600/0

A crevice appears in the middle of the field absorbing Metamaniac and Blight into it. They were no longer part of this world !

Johnboi : Hey harpy, your Ok bro ?

Harper : Yeah, dont worry bout me, lets go check if everything is ok with our friends

Johnboi : Yeah Lets go !

Meanwhile somewhere in the desert. Vongola woked up in place he never saw before. it looked like he was in a cave again but a different one. A small hideout. A Strange looking guy was in that place. A man wearing a Ninja like suit. he had 2 strange swords on his back. He had black hair and a strange mask was covering his face.

Vongola : Where am I

??? : your in my Hideout. dont worry your in Security here

Vongola : What am I doing here

??? : You collapsed in the desert after killing a member of the Dark Brigade. I was nearby so I saw everything and I brought you here cuz Teise's troups where looking for you.

Vongola : Thank You for that but, who are you and how do you know Teise

??? : My name is Shadow

Vongola : oh, thats a nice name, but how do you know Teise

Shadow : I know a lot about him, I got Betrayed by the one who is now his 1st lieutenant, Placido, and that bastard took me to Tesie who is the one who banished me into the different Dimension.

Vongola : What, Do you mean that...

Shadow : Yes, I'm the only person in the History who escaped from the Different Dimension !
Back to top Go down
DarkFusion
Administrator
Administrator
DarkFusion

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4   The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:24 pm

damn this is so fucking nice to read more scorp more
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4   The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:29 pm

New Chapter. Hope you will like it Smile

The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 2

While Vongola-X was in Shadow's Hideout, Harper and Jonhboi were trying to find there friend Scorpion who was about to Start his duel against Mizara.

Scropion : I will Start the Show. I summon Reborn Tengu from my hand and Set 2 cards and End My turn.

Mizara : I dont trust your facedowns so I activate My spell Card Giant Trunade
A strong Wind appears into the field and blow away Scorp's Facedown cards to his hand.

Mizara : Now that I feel safe I summon Dark Grepher from My hand

An Evil man holding a big sword in his hands with some deadly look appears in front of reborn tengu

Mizara : I activate my Other spell card Futur Fusion. I can show you a fusion monster in my extra deck and send all the fusion materials from my deck to the graveyard and I choose Chimeratech Over Dragon. He will also appear into my side of the field in 2 turns
Scorpion took a close look at the card and saw a draw back in Mizara's move. He only had to survive 2 turns and the whole Mizara's field would disapeared when Chimeratech Over Dragon would hit the field.
Mizara : Now I send 2 Jinzo, 2 Jinzo Returners and 2 Cyber Dragons to my graveyard. This whole move activates the effect of my Jinzo returners wich is to special sumon a Jinzo when there send to the grave but they will be destroyed at the end of my turn.So I special sumon 2 Jinzo and I attack your Tengu.

Lifepoints : 7300/8000

Scorpion : when My Reborn Tengu Is sent to the graveyard I can Special Summon another Tengu from my deck and I choose to special summon it in defense Position.

Mizara : Sure why not. Jinzo Attack the 2nd Tengu

Scorpion : No Problem I will special summon My third tengu from my deck. Is it my turn yet?

Mizara : Of course not, I choose to go on main phase 2 and I normal summon Armageddon Knight. When he is normal summon I can send a Dark monster to my graveyard and I choose Plague Spreader Zombie. I will now Activate My plague spreader zombie effect. I send 1 card from my hand to the top of my deck to special summon him.

Scorpion : Not bad, but now You wasted almost your whole hand and on this turn and I'm still alive.

Mizara : Thats only a matter of time. I will Tune My plague spreader zombie and My jinzo to synchro summon Scrap Dragon and with his effect I can destroy 1 card on each side of the field. So I will choose my Jinzo that is about to be destroyed at the end of the turn and your pathetic Reborn Tengu.

Scorpion didn't wanted to admit it, but he was in big trouble

Mizara : Hahahaa I'm so good at this game. My turn is over by the way Scorpy

Scorpion : Draw ! Now this can be helpfull. I summon Red Gadget from my hand and with his effect I can add a yellow gadget to my hand.

Mizara : What the Hell ! That's what you brought to beat me ? Those pathetic little things

Scorpion : I set 3 cards and I end My turn.

Mizara : I cant believe I'm losing my time against those pathetic gadgets. Anyways Its my turn so My 1st move will be to activate my Scrap Dragon's effect to destroy your middle Backrow and MY FUTURE FUSION. Do you Really tought I would let My Chimeratech destroy my precious field. Hahahaha Scorpion I'm really disapointed of your skills.

While Mizara was getting exited by his duel against Scorp, on his side, Scorp didn't showed a single Emotion during the whole duel. He was completly Ice Cold

Scorpion : I discard Effect Veiler from my hand to negate the Effect of your Scrap Dragon

Mizara : Whatttt !!!!

Meanwhile in Shadows Hideout

Vongola : So you say that you managed to get out from the different dimension, but how can that be possible.

Shadow : Well you see, some years ago I was just like you. A young man full of ambitions to change the world and one day I heard about the legendary books.

Vongola : I knew it, then we are looking for the same thing !

Shadow : Yes. I will continue my story. So Like I said I heard about those books that could change the world with all the secrets they contain and me and My team started our journey for saving the world until we gave up because we never found them. We searched in all the possible places in this world but in vain. We lost some friends during the journey of course and some just decided to leave us Because they couldn't take it any more but Placido had other plans in mind. He was looking for power so he went to the Dark Rulers castle and ask the Dark Ruler himself to let him join his forces in exchange of my life.

Vongola : Thats a Hell of a story.

Shadow : Let me finish, the hell didnt came into the story yet. One day Placido told me to meet him in a city were he said he found information about the legendary books and of course when I went there, Teise and his squadron were waiting for me. there was too many of them for me to stand a fight so I challenged Tesie to a Shadow Duel but he let placido do the duel as a proof of his allegiance to the Dark Ruler.

Vongola : and what hapened

Shadow : Placido knew my deck and made a counter deck to it and I lost so I was sended to the D.D for 5 Years. The D.d is an awfull place, It is really what you can call hell. Demons and Humans fighting each other to death everyday for power but the war never end cuz there is never a winner. Nobody can rule that world and even if you join an evil ruler they never play fair so they will end up killing you if you represent a threat to them and you always are a threat to them as long as your alive.

Vongola : But go to the point Shadow, how did you get out.

Shadow : well you remember the books we talked earlier

Vongola : Of course, whats up with them.

Shadow : Well there is a reason why we never found them here.

Shadow open his bag slowly and took out something shiny from it

Shadow : We never found them cuz they can only be found in the Different Dimenson !

Meanwhile :

Johnboi : Wtf, Scorp is there but how will we break that Fence

Harper : I dont think it is a good Idea Let Scorp finish his duel and I will break it later. Scorp have his marks on his body so I dont think it is a good Idea to enter that battle field right now

Johnboi : Yes your right

The duels beetween Mizara and Scorp Continues

Mizara : You will pay for that Scorpion. Armageddon Knight, Attack his Yellow Gadget and Scrap Dragon attack him direct.

Life Points : 4400/8000

Mizara : You can go

Scorpion :Draw ! I summon My Yellow gadget and Add and green Gadget To my hand. Then I activate My spell card Pot Of avarice. Adding 5 monsters from my grave to my deck and I can draw 2 cards when I have Exactly 5 monsters in my graveyad. I set 1 and I end My turn

Mizara : I draw. On my standby phase My chimeratech hits the field and Destoy everthing in it. Then FF effect destroys my Chimera but that doesnt mather. I special summon chaos sorcerer from my hand removing Cyber Dragon and jinzo returner. I activate Chaos Sorcerer Effect to remove your gadget.

Scorpion : Fine

Mizara: I end My turn

Scorpion : Draw ! I summon my green gadget and I add a Red Gadget to my hand. Then I activate smashing ground from my hand to destroy your Chaos Sorcerer. Attack Green Gadget.

Lifepoints : 4400/6600

Mizara : Ok My turn. What a sucky draw I pass you can go

Scorpion : Draw ! I summon Reborn Tengu. Now Reborn Tengu and Green Gadget attack.

Life Points : 4400/3500

Mizara : Man I have to do someting . Yes Top Deck. I activate Pot Of avarice and bring back 5 monsters of my deck to draw 2. I set one monster and 1 backrow and end My turn.

Scorpion : I activate Mystical space typhoon on your end phase on the card you just set.

Mizara : damn you Scorpion you destroyed my Torrential Tribute

Scorpion : I will try to end this now ! I summon Karakuri Watchdog from my hand

Mizara : another piece of shit.

Scorpion : You will regret those words. I Tune My gadget and My Krakuri Watchdog into Karakuri Bureido.

A Machine looking like a Castle Gate apears in Scorpions's Field

Scorpion: With Bureido's effect I can Special summon another karakuri From My deck and I choose another Watchdog. I tune My watchdog and My Tengu into Stardust Dragon and of course I get another tengu on my field with tengu's effect.

Mizara : What you think that will impress me.

Scorpion : Its not over. I reveal my facedown card Ultimate Offering and I pay 500 LP's to normal summon Karakuri strategist from my hand. I activate his effect change his own battle position into defense and I draw 1 card with Burido's effect. Now I tune my strategist and my tengu into black rose Dragon

Mizara : Fuck you Scorpion, this is not a shadow duel anyways so it dont matter who wins or lose.

Scorpion's marks started glowing more and more when mizara spoked.

Johnboi : Hurry up Harpy, we can't let Scorp go in berserk mode, he will destroy the whole place !

Harper : Gotcha

Harper looks changed and a purple aura was surrounding him. His eyes turned to purple too and he broke the fence with only 1 punch.

Harper : Lets Go !

The duel Continues

Scorpion : I tune My Strategist and My Reborn Tengu into Blackrose Dragon and of course I get another Tengu

Scorpion's field is now : Bureido - Stardust - Blackrose and Tengu

Scorpion : This is over. I attack with Blackrose Dragon

Mizara : I activate Mirror Force

Scorpion : I negate it With Stardust and the attack goes through

Scorpion destroys mizara's Sangan

Mizara : I activate Sangan's Effect and I get Battle Fader To My Hand.

Scorpion : Tengu Attack !

Mizara : I sp Summon Battle Fader

Scorpion : I acitvate solemn Warning !

Mizara: No It Cant Be

Scorpion : Bureido Finish This !

Life Points 2400/0

Mizara : What the, How Come I Cant Feel My Legs ! WTF is happening

Scorpion : Time for you to pay for your crimes

A Spear came's out from Scorpion's arm right from no were and it pierces Mizara's body and that spear bringed Mizara just in front of Scorp's feets.

Scorpion : Where the fuck are those books !!!

Mizara : I ... Cant... Tell You.... I dont know shit about them. Let me Go

Harper : Scorp Stop, Let Go

Scorpion : But he is ...

Harper : Scorp it is not the time, Vongola is missing, just let him go, you will have the time to kill him another time if you really want to.

Scorpion : Lucky Bastard !

Scorpion Kicked Mizara in tha face and went back to join his friends.

Harper : so were are we going

Scorpion : To the HQ

Johnboi : but what about vongeh

Scorpion : Trust me, Vongola is safe. Where ever he is, he will find his way out and come to us when the time comes.

The End
Back to top Go down
DarkFusion
Administrator
Administrator
DarkFusion

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4   The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:10 pm

PRONESS SCORPEH PURE PRONESS ONCE MOAR
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4   The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:40 pm

Very Happy looks like u really like the story so herr u have the 3rd chapter Smile

In the Last chapter, we learned that Shadow escaped from the different dimension with one of the books our little crew is looking for and Scorpion, Harper and Johnboi are heading back to the HQ after the intense duel between Scorpion and Mizara.

Vongola : What the Hell? You found one!

Shadow : Yes, This is the Book of Sacred Arts. With this book I learned some Forbiden Spells that allows me to control the space and the dimensions. I can Teleport myself Wherever I want Beetween both Dimensions and thats how I got out of the D.D.

When Vongola heard that, his body started to heat, he was feeling something strange like he wanted to take that book from shadow by force and kill him if it was necessary, but he resisted his weird feelings.
Shadow : Are you OK Man ?

Vongola : Yes, I just need to get out of here, I'm suffocating.

Shadow : Yes, good Idea. Let's hurry up before Teise's troops find us.

Vongola : Where are you going?

Shadow : Like I said, I have some business pending with Placido so I am Heading to the Dark Ruler's Castle.

Vongola : Brave Man ! But try to stay alive, I have some friends that will be interested on hearing your story!

Shadow : Don't worry, we will meet again! Cya

Meanwhile in a place nearby :

Mizara : Sorry My Lord, I know I failed, but he was too strong.

Teise : Too strong you said? There is nothing strong as the Dark Ruler's Army. The Dark Ruler will not be so happy to hear about this. You know his rules,right?

Mizara : ...

Teise : We don't accept failures.

Teise took the knife Mizara had beside him and stabed him in the stomach with his own knife. Mizara Crumbeled and starts dying slowly.

??? : Well done, I never liked that guy anyway. What are you doing now? My men didn't found nothing strange, looks like Vongola just dissappeared!

Teise : Well, gather your troops Placido, we are going back to the Castle.

Placido : Yes My Lord !

Meanwhile : Scorpion and his friends took some time before getting to the HQ but they finally made it. The HQ was hidden in a place where their old academy "DGA" was before, but instead of rebuilding the whole academy, they builded an underground bunker extremely secured. The entrance of the bunker was in the graveyard of the fallen members of the Dueling Genesis Academy and the door to access to the bunker was the tomb of the most important fallen members of the DGA history, The tomb of Fallen King. When our heroes got in front of the door, the door opened immediately. The whole area was surrounded by cameras so the people on the bunker, knows when an intruder is nearby or a friend is coming. The tunnel of the bunker is full of graffitis with names of defeated opponents, name of the gang members, name of fallen members, but the name you see the most is ''GG'' for Genesis Gang !

Frost : It was about time, the whole crew was worried, By the way, where is Vongeh?

Scorpion : We ran into a trap and Vongeh was kidnapped, but I'm pretty sure he is OK, don't worry, he will be here any time soon.

Frost : Well I hope so. You all look very tired, you should go to the cafeteria to eat or drink something, most of the members are chilling out there at this moment.

Johnboi : All right!

Scorpion : You guys go chill a bit, I will go to my office, there is some things I need to think about. Call a meeting in my office at 2 hours ok, Harper?

Harper : Gotcha! But are you sure everything is ok with you?

Scorpion : Yes, don't worry about me bro, go have some fun!

Scorpion leaves the crew to go to his office, while Harper and Johboi stayed with the crew. the Genesis Gang was formed of most of the DGA staff Members and some of their Loyal Members. We have Supreme King, Legendary Frost, The ruler, TinyCrash, Nero, SabreW, Quincy99 and of course, Harper, Johnboi, Vongola and Scorpion.

Nero : So this is where you guys at! How was that mission boyz?

Harper : Well, we failed to find the book, but we beated some Dark Brigade punks on the way to the caverns, so I guess it wasn't so bad.

Johnboi : True, but we've lost Vongeh at some point though, hope he is allright. Btw,Scorp want us in his office at 2 hours for a meeting, you better pass the word, he don't look in a good mood.

Nero : Oh I see, well I will pass the word to the others, I'll be back in few minutes, there some cold beers in the fridge. You want some?

At the same moment, Scorpion was in his office, drinking one of his favorite drinks, thinking about what happened during his duel against Mizara while he felt a presence in his office.

Scorpion : I said I wanted to be alone!

TinyCrash : Dont' worry,its just me, Tiny!

Scorpion : When I say Nobody, it means you too!

TinyCrash : As I can see , you still not able to control it, but you will have to find a way to control it if you don't want those punks of the dark brigade to see who you really are!

Meanwhile in the desert. Vongola was walking home when he got intercepted by some guys who call themselves Renegades.

??? : What are you doing here?

Vongola : Get out of my way, I just wanna get home, I had enough action for today.

??? : Are you a member of the Dark Brigade?

Vongola : I should kill you for such an insult!

??? : Sorry if I offended you, its just that you really look like one with all those tatoos and marks on your arms. Who are you?

Vongola : I'm Vongola-X, one of the leaders of the Genesis Gang !

??? : Really? so you're a Renagade. I'm Snakedoc BTW and these are some of the members of my Gang, The Cobra Unit. I heard you and your friends are giving a hard time to the Dark Ruler's Army, I think it will be good if we join forces.

Vongola : Listen Snake, the war we are planing is not a simple battle against the Dark ruler and his army, The war we are planing to do is not a simple battle against the Dark Brigade, it is a true war agains the Dark Ruler himself and I don't think you and your men are ready for that.

SnakeDoc : If what you say is true about the war, you will need more men to accomplish your goal. How many members does your gang have?

Vongola wans't happy, but he had to agree with snake. If they wanted to go to a war against the Dark Ruler himself, they needed more men with them.

Vongola : Not a lot, but there all strong enough to stand against the Dark Brigade. And you,how many men do you have?

Snakedoc : 40 men ready for war.

Vongola-X : Well there is one last thing left before I can accept your affiliation though, I will have to test your skills. You're the leader of the Cobra Unit, so get your game on! If you fail on this,I won't accept your offer!

Snakedoc : Don't worry,you won't be dissappointed!

Vongola/Snakedoc : DUEL !

Back to top Go down
~Cassie~
Freshman
~Cassie~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4   The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:38 pm

i liek this a lot <3 ^^ gud job <3
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4   The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:07 am

Yay I have a new reader XD Thx Smile
Back to top Go down
~Cassie~
Freshman
~Cassie~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4   The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:14 am

hehe, np. i luv fanfics <3 i hope yu will read mine wen i finally post! ^^ <3
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4   The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:23 am

Ofc I will, I have to read the one Dark Fusion wrote too but dont have lots of free time this month. I will be more active next month Smile
Back to top Go down
~Cassie~
Freshman
~Cassie~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4   The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:29 am

oks ^^ <3 i hav a lot to post, so b ready ^^
Back to top Go down
Reginanos
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Reginanos

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4   The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:51 am

It's a good book, but I want to ask, why did you post Chapter 1 twice?
Back to top Go down
~Cassie~
Freshman
~Cassie~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4   The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:54 am

i hadn noticd he did until yu pointd it out... >.>
Back to top Go down
Asuka-san08
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Asuka-san08

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4   The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:04 am

wow, this is really good xD I can't wait to see what's next Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com/
Scorpion67
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4   The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:49 am

Yay new more readers Very Happy

@Reginanos : I Transfer those Chapters From DGA to here from my Android phone so I might made a mistake pasting twice :S Sorry bout that Smile

Here is the Chapter 4

Scorpion called an emergency meeting.

Scorpion : So guys, Now that your all here, I wanna talk to you about some important things that we learned recently. I was informed by Our Scientist TinyCrash that there is some movement in the Dark Rulers Castle. There is probably and internal war in the Dark Brigade or probably against the Dark Ruler.

The Ruler : Any Idea about who is leading the Rebellion

TinyCrash : I was not able to get that information yet, but I have my little Idea about who it is. I just don’t want to say it before I can confirm it.

Scorpion : Well now that you know about the Rebellion, I want to talk about Vongola. We Found his Position. His duel Disk is active, so he is engaged in a duel right now. I don’t know what kind of duel it is, but we know he is alive. He is still in the desert, but he is not that far from here. Probably 1 hour or so away from here. I will have to send a Unit to find him. He is probably still in danger.

The Ruler : Frost and I can take care of it.

Scorpion : Good, Just be careful, ‘cause Teise is probably involved in this

Supreme King : I will go with them then, If Teise is around, They will need my help

Nero : What about me Scorp?

Scorpion : You will stay with us here to protect the HQ if something happens. The enemy is near from here, we can't all leave the HQ. The others can go right now.

Frost/Ruler/SK : Yes Sir !

Meanwhile in the Desert

Vongola : You can start, show me what you got

Snake : Have it your way. I set 1 monster and 2 backrows and I end my turn.

Vongola : Your already playing defensive, I think I over estimated you. I Activate Black Whirlwind! When I summon a Blackwing monster, I can add a Blackwing monster with less ATK from my deck to my hand. I summon Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame from my hand and Now I can add Kalut the Moon Shadow too my hand. I attack with Shura the Blue flame.

Snake : I activate Dimensional Prison ! Your monster is removed from play.

Vongola : Sad Story ! I set 2 backrows and I end my turn!

Snake : My turn, Draw ! I flip summon my FD monster Dekoichi the Battlechanted Locomotive, and with his effect I can draw 1 card from My deck. Now I tribute Dekoichi for Caius the Shadow Monarch ! With his effect I can remove a card from the field and I choose your annoying Black Whirlwind.

Vongola : I chain Bottomless Trap Hole to destroy and Remove your Caius from play.

Snake : This duel will be long. I set 1 card and I end My turn!

Vongola : Draw ! I Summon Vayu. Vayu Attack!

LP's : 8000/7200

Vongola : I set 1 card and I end My turn

Snake : Ok, my turn now. I summon Dimensional Alchemist and activate his effect, I remove the top card of my deck and this monster gains 500 Atk until the end phase. Yes I removed Lyla now my monster is 1800 Atk. Alchemist attack

Vongola : I chain my card Icarus Attack, with Icarus I can tribute a Winged beast monster to destroy 2 cards on the field, I choose your 2 backrows.

Snake: Not bad, but now my attack will be direct!

LP's : 6200/7200

Snake : My turn is over you can go

Vongola : Draw ! I summon Blackwing - Sirroco the Dawn without tributing because you control a monster. Sirroco attack!

LP's : 6200/6500

snake : Dimensional Alchemist effect activates, with his effect I can add a monster from my removed from play to my hand, I choose Caius.

Vongola : No problem. My turn is over you can go!

Snake : Draw ! I special summon Cyber Dragon from my hand. Now I didn’t normal summon this turn so I tribute Cyber Dragon to summon Caius the Shadow Monarch and with his effect I remove your Sirroco from play!

Vongola : What ! Again

Snake : Yes again, but this time, the card I removed is a Dark monster, so you get burn damage for a 1000 points. Caius will now attack you DIRECTLY!

LP's : 2800/6500

Vongola : Nice move ! I have to admit.

Snakedoc : Thx, but to be honest I thought this duel would have been harder. You can go!

Vongola : Draw! What a coincidence. Guess who’s back? I summon Shura the Blue Flame!

Snake : Hahaha! You think that little thing will scare my Caius?

Vongola : Shura, attack his monster! On the Damage Step, I discard Kalut the Moon Shadow from my hand and my monster gets 1400 Atk so your monster is destroyed.

Snake : How could I forget about that Kalut !

Vongola : Shura’s effect activates! With his effect, I can Special Summon a Blackwing from my deck with 1500 or less Atk, I chose Vayu! Vayu attack!

LP's : 2800/4900

Vongola : I set 2 cards and I end my turn!

Snake : It’s good to see you didn't Synchro Summon with those monsters. I remove Alchemist and Dekoichi from my graveyard to special summon Chaos sorcerer

Vongola : I activate Solemn Warning! By paying 2000 LP's I can negate the summon of a monster.

LP's : 800/4900

Snake : OK now you only have 800 Life Points left so I Normal Summon Dimensional Alchemist and activate his effect to make him 1800 Atk ! Alchemist ATTACK!!!

Vongola : I activate my last Face down, DIMENSIONAL PRISON !

Snake : Damn So close ! I set 2 cards and End My turn!

Vongola : Draw ! Man I'm good at this game! I activate Giant Trunade!

Snake : Man this is not happening!

Vongola : I tribute Shura the Blue flame for Sirocco the Dawn and I Synchro summon both for Gaia Knight. Now I remove Vayu and Sirroco from my graveyard to Synchro sumon Blackwing Armed Wing

Snake : What!? You can synchro from your graveyard ?

Vongola : Yes, that’s Vayu's effect. Now I attack with both my monsters directly and that makes exactly 4900 Damage.

LP's : 800/0

Snake : Man I can't believe it I was so freaking Close !

Vongola : Don’t worry, I actually felt good about this game, you have talent, the kind of talent that we can use. I accept your affiliation. Put this on your duel disk.

Snake : what is this ?

Vongola : This is a Tracking Device that GG members use to see where there members are. It only works if your duel disk is on so don’t turn it off until we meet again. I need to go back to the HQ; my friends are probably looking for me. We will meet again in less than 3 days! I will come with the rest of the Genesis Gang Leaders

Snake : Perfect, We will be waiting for you ?

Vongola : Cya

Meanwhile somewhere in the Desert

Shadow : So here you Are ! I’ve been looking for you this whole time you son of a !@#$%

Placido : Who are you ? Wait, That Voice

Shadow took out his mask and we were able to see some war Scars on his face.

Placido : No, This is impossible, I sent you to the Different Dimension, you can't be here!

Shadow : You see, I learn a lot of things in the Different Dimension, and now I'm ready to stop your damn plans!

Placido : It's too late for that; The Dark Ruler will not rule this world no more. We, The Dark Brigade will run everything!

Shadow : It’s sad to see you won’t be there to see it!

Shadow slowly drew his sword

Placido : You know you can't take me down without a duel!

Shadow : No Problem, I will enjoy that duel trust me!

Shadow activated the knock out mode on his duel disk.

Both : DUEL!!!!

Back to top Go down
DarkFusion
Administrator
Administrator
DarkFusion

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4   The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:15 am

proness scorpeh awsum again Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4   The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chronicles of Darkness : Chapter 4
Page 1 of 1