White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
The Rebirth of Destiny - Chapter 1 I_vote_lcapThe Rebirth of Destiny - Chapter 1 I_voting_barThe Rebirth of Destiny - Chapter 1 I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
The Rebirth of Destiny - Chapter 1 I_vote_lcapThe Rebirth of Destiny - Chapter 1 I_voting_barThe Rebirth of Destiny - Chapter 1 I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
The Rebirth of Destiny - Chapter 1 Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
The Rebirth of Destiny - Chapter 1 Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
The Rebirth of Destiny - Chapter 1 Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
The Rebirth of Destiny - Chapter 1 Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
The Rebirth of Destiny - Chapter 1 Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
The Rebirth of Destiny - Chapter 1 Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
The Rebirth of Destiny - Chapter 1 Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
The Rebirth of Destiny - Chapter 1 Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
The Rebirth of Destiny - Chapter 1 Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
The Rebirth of Destiny - Chapter 1 Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
The Rebirth of Destiny - Chapter 1 Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
The Rebirth of Destiny - Chapter 1 Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
The Rebirth of Destiny - Chapter 1 Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
The Rebirth of Destiny - Chapter 1 Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
The Rebirth of Destiny - Chapter 1 Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

The Rebirth of Destiny - Chapter 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asuka-san08
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Asuka-san08

The Rebirth of Destiny - Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: The Rebirth of Destiny - Chapter 1   The Rebirth of Destiny - Chapter 1 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:40 pm

"E-Hero Glow Neos (2500/2100), activate your effect! Destroy The Bounds of Light!" Jaden commanded. As he was on with his final battle against the 'Society of Light'.

E-Hero Glow Neos gathered up energy in his hands, and then used it to destroy Sartorious’ field spell "Now that the Bounds of Light are gone, Glow Neos, direct attack!" E-Hero Glow Neos began to shine. He jumped forward and punched Sartorious, decreasing his life points from 5600 to 3100.

"I end my turn, and E-Hero Glow Neos' other effect activates," Jaden sadly said. "E-Hero Glow Neos returns to my Fusion Deck."

Just before E-Hero Glow Neos disappeared, his spirit came out. "Jaden, defeat Sartorious in this duel. I will take care of the SORA satellite."

"Don't worry, I will," Jaden assured his monster.

Sartorious angrily drew, shouting, "My power of destiny cannot lose! I summon Arcana Force I – The Magician (1100/1100)! Even without The Bounds of Light, The Magician will land in the upright position!" The Magician appeared in front of Sartorious, and his card above him. The card rotated clockwise, and as Sartorious said, stopped upright "The Magician, direct attack!"

Sartorious’ monster jumped forward and attacked Judai, decreasing his points from 2900 to 1800. Two card backings appeared on Sartorious field as he ended his turn. 'Jaden cannot defeat the power of destiny. The wheel of fate is turning in my favor.'

Jaden, with no cards on field or in his hand, drew a card. "I use the spell card Hero Flash! Since I have H – Heated Heart, E – Emergency Call, R – Righteous Justice, and O – Oversoul in my graveyard, I can use HERO Flash's effect! E-Hero Neos (2500/2100) returns from my deck!"

"You've triggered the ability of The Magician!" Sartorious laughed as the muscular, white hero appeared. "Now The Magician's attack is doubled to 2200, meaning I will only take a mere 300 points of damage from this battle!"

"Actually, HERO Flash has another effect," Jaden smirked. "During this turn, E-Hero Neos can attack you directly! Go, E-Hero Neos!" E-Hero Neos jumped over The Magician, and punched Sartorious in the same fashion that E-hero Glow Neos punched Sartorious. Sartorious’ points decreased all the way to 600 "Looks like the wheel of destiny is moving in my favor! End turn!"

"Way to go, big bro!" Syrus shouted from the sidelines. "One more hit, and you'll win!"

"I'm not so sure Jaden will be able to make that hit," Aster said.

"Why not?" Syrus asked.

"Sartorious still has his trump card," Aster simply replied 'The same card that beat me.'

"I will not let you defeat me!" Sartorious screamed, his white aura flaring out everywhere, drawing a card. "I activate Magician's Scales! The Magician is sent to the graveyard, but then I get any spell in my deck!" Suddenly, all of the cards in Sartorious’ deck came out, spinning around Sartorious in a circle. He quickly snatched a card from the circle, and the other cards went back into his deck.

"It's time to face the ultimate power of destiny!" Sartorious shouted. "Activate traps, The Material Road and The Spiritual Road! Next I activate the spell I just received, The Heaven's Road! This is my ultimate combo to summon the strongest creature at my disposal! You cannot overcome destiny!"

Sartorious’ three cards became a pillar of red, green, and blue light. They all converged into one massive pillar of white light. The white light suddenly disappeared, revealing Sartorious’ ultimate monster "This is it! Arcana Force EX – The Light Ruler (4000/4000)!!"

"4000 points!" Syrus cried out. 'One direct attack and big bro will surely lose!'

The Light Ruler's card appeared above Sartorious, and quickly rotated once before landing on the upright position. "Arcana Force EX – The Light Ruler, attack E-Hero Neos with the Force of Destiny!" Two mechanical dragon heads unfolded from The Light Ruler, and launched energy beams at E-Hero Neos. The powerful attack blasted right through E-Hero Neos into Jaden.

'Will Jaden be able to survive such a powerful attack?' Aster wondered as Jaden’s points decreased to 300, half of Sartorious’. He just smiled as Jaden screamed in pain.

"The Light Ruler's upright effect activates! The Bounds of Light returns to my hand, and I will immediately activate it!" Sartorious declared as the ring of fire appeared again. "I set two cards face-down and end my turn." As soon as Sartorious said that, Jaden lost consciousness and fell onto his back.

'The Light Ruler was too much for him,' Aster sighed to himself.

"Big bro, get up! You can't let Sartorious win!" Syrus desperately shouted.

A few moments later, Jaden opened his eyes! "Sartorious, I will show you that I can change the fate you predicted!" Jaden shouted, getting up and drawing a card. "I play the spell Hope of Fifth! Now E-Hero Avian (1000/1000), Burstinadrix (1200/800), Sparkman (1600/1400), Bubbleman (800/1200), and Clayman (800/2000) return from my graveyard to my deck! I can then I can then draw three cards!" Jaden pulled three cards from the top of his deck, and smiled when he saw them.

"I'm going to destroy The Bounds of Light again, Sartorious! I activate the field spell Neo Space!" Judai shouted as the ring of fire disappeared. The arena suddenly turns into outer space, with the SORA satellite nearby.

"Next I play Silent Doom! This will revive E-Hero Neos from the graveyard!" Jaden shouted as his white hero appeared once again. With Neo Space in play, his power became 3000. "Finally, I summon Neo-Spacian Grand Mole (900/300)! Contact fuse into E-Hero Grand Neos (2500+500/2100)!" The small mole appeared, and then combined with E-Hero Neos. E-Hero Ground Neos was like E-Hero Neos, except with brown and olive green armor, and a giant drill instead of a right arm.

"E-Hero Neos activates his effect! Arcana Force EX – The Light Ruler returns to your hand! Now I'll be able to attack you directly and win!" Judai declared.

"Not exactly," Sartorious chuckled. "Reveal face-down, Reversing Destiny! Now The Light Ruler shifts to his reversed effect, so by simply giving up 1000 attack points, E-Hero Grand Neos is destroyed!" Sartorious laughed as E-Hero Grand Neos charged at The Light Ruler. The dragon heads appeared again and destroyed Jaden’s monster. "However, you are allowed to draw 1 card."

"Maybe Sartorious really can see everything beforehand," Syrus said quietly. "He saw all this, and now big bro has nothing to do."

"Even with one card, there's no way for Jaden to come back from this situation," Aster agreed.

"I told you, Jaden, you can't fight destiny," Sartorious said. He gestured to the SORA satellite. "That satellite is going to destroy the universe! That is what destiny has predicted, and that is what destiny will allow! Nothing in this world can stop it now!"

"No, I… I won't give up!" Jaden shouted, ripping a card from the top of his deck. "I activate the card you just gave me, Rebirth of Neos! Now, E-Hero Neos returns from my deck, but with a power boost!" Yet again, E-Hero Neos appeared. His power increased to 3000 from Neo Space, and then to 4000 from Rebirth of Neos."

"E-Hero Neos is now as strong as The Light Ruler originally was!" Syrus happily exclaimed. "This battle will deal 1000 damage, and Sartorious only has 600 points left!"

"It doesn't matter, you're too late!" Sartorious cried. "The SORA satellite is ready to fire!"

"Then E-Hero Neos; go and stop it!" Judai ordered. "I don't know much about destiny, but me and my monsters have a powerful bond, and I trust them!" E-Hero Neos flew to Hassleberry, and they began to try to stop the satellite.

"You two are stupid," Sartorious told Hassleberry and E-Hero Neos. "If you oppose the SORA satellite now, you will both be instantly destroyed!"

"No, I won't allow this to happen," A new voice said. Sarina suddenly appeared over the SORA satellite as the SORA satellite began to power down. "I digitized my spirit for this day, to stop the SORA satellite. Now, destroy the satellite before I lose control." E-Hero Neos and Hassleberry obeyed, simultaneously striking the satellite. With their combined power, the satellite finally broke.

"Now, Jaden, return to the duel, and free my brother!" Sarina said.

"Of course," Jaden laughed, giving Sarina a thumbs up. E-Hero Neos returned to his field. "E-Hero Neos, attack Arcana Force EX – The Light Ruler! End the duel!"

"NO! I WILL NOT BE BEATEN! NO ONE CAN STOP ME, NOT SARINA OR JADEN!" Sartorious screamed at the top of his lungs, his aura flowing out everywhere. "ACTIVATE TRAP, FIELD CHANGE! THE BOUNDS OF LIGHT WILL RETURN, REDUCING E-HERO NEOS' ATTACK TO 3500!" Sartorious and Jaden didn't return to the arena, but instead a bright white sphere appeared around them.

"Sarge!" Hassleberry cried out.

"Sartorious!" Sarina shouted.

With only 3500 points, E-Hero Neos was able to destroy The Light Ruler, but Sartorious’ points only decreased to 100.

"I… end," Jaden sighed as E-Hero Neos disappeared.

Sartorious ripped a card of his deck. The Bounds of Light appeared, and spun into its upright position. "I summon Arcana Force III – The Empress (1300/1300), Direct attack!!" Sartorious ordered, not even waiting for The Empress to appear and spin into the upright position.

'No, I lost…' Jaden sadly thought. He fell to his knees, hung down his head, and closed his eyes. 'I let down the whole world. The SORA satellite has been stopped, but I will be converted to the Society of Light. Who knows what Sartorious will do with me on his side. But shouldn't the attack have hit by now?' Jaden cautiously opened one eye, to discover The Empress about three yards in front of him. She was in a running position, but seemed to be frozen.

"What's going on?" Jaden wondered.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com/
Asuka-san08
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Asuka-san08

The Rebirth of Destiny - Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth of Destiny - Chapter 1   The Rebirth of Destiny - Chapter 1 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:44 pm

I don't even know why I wrote this as 'chapter 1' well anyway do you want me to continue this as a result of chapter 2? [please say no]
Back to top Go down
http://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com/

The Rebirth of Destiny - Chapter 1
Page 1 of 1