White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Chapter 3:The Sack Battle I_vote_lcapChapter 3:The Sack Battle I_voting_barChapter 3:The Sack Battle I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Chapter 3:The Sack Battle I_vote_lcapChapter 3:The Sack Battle I_voting_barChapter 3:The Sack Battle I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Chapter 3:The Sack Battle Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Chapter 3:The Sack Battle Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Chapter 3:The Sack Battle Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Chapter 3:The Sack Battle Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Chapter 3:The Sack Battle Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Chapter 3:The Sack Battle Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Chapter 3:The Sack Battle Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Chapter 3:The Sack Battle Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Chapter 3:The Sack Battle Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Chapter 3:The Sack Battle Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Chapter 3:The Sack Battle Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Chapter 3:The Sack Battle Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Chapter 3:The Sack Battle Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Chapter 3:The Sack Battle Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Chapter 3:The Sack Battle Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Chapter 3:The Sack Battle

Go down 
+4
Drillwarrior
death-coder
IamPsychoturtle
DarkFusion
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkFusion
Administrator
Administrator
DarkFusion

Chapter 3:The Sack Battle Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 3:The Sack Battle   Chapter 3:The Sack Battle EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:27 pm

*Everyone is sitting on the terrace discussing LAM's defeat and D-C's Exodia win*
IamPsychoturtle:That was really funny.
Death-coder:Exodia like a boss.
*Drago runs in all pissed and slams papers on table*
Drago:These are the test results of some of the new recruits i got to test and we have new recruits coming in later today.Get to work you lazy slobs!!
DarkFusion:But How I Met Your Mother is just about to start.
Mr.Killa:And we cant miss that now can we!
IamPsychoturtle:You guys do what you'll do i think ima look around and see what the new recruits can do.*Stops to watch 1 of the new recruits win his duel on his second turn with an Elemental Hero Alius.Drago who is that kid?
Drago:That would be Bugz94.He's 1 of the best new recruits and hes extremely cocky.He won all of his duels so far.
Bugz94:*Yells at the kid he beat*Get lost!Don't ever challenge me again!
IamPsychoturtle:Who in the world do you think you are?
Bugz94:I am the best duelist in this academy!Duel me and ill proove it!I always get the cards i want!

Turtle 8000/8000 Bugz

IamPsychoturtle:Ok i guess ill start.Ill activate Charge of the Light Brigade to mill 3 cards from my deck to my grave and add a Lightsworn Hunter,Ryko to my hand!
Chapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-ChargeoftheLightBrigadeTDGS-EN-ScR-1EChapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-Ryko%2CLightswornHunterGLD4-EN-GUR-LE
Than ill set 1 monster and 1 other card and end my turn!
Bugz94:Fine than i guess ill summon Mist Valley Soldier and attack!Chapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-MistValleySoldierHA01-EN-ScR-LE
IamPsychoturtle:My Ryko's flip effect activates!Ill destroy your attacking monster and mill 3 cards!
Bugz94:*sighs*Ill end!
IamPsychoturtle:Ill summon Card Trooper!And activate its effect to mill 3 cards and have it gain 1500 Attack!Than i will attack you directly with it!!Chapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-CardTrooperLCGX-EN-C-1E

Turtle 8000/6100 Bugz94

Drago:DF!Turtle is dueling the supposed biggest sacker from the new recruits!You comming?
DarkFusion:Yeh.Killa you comming?
Mr.Killa:Mhmm.Let me just tape it.
*They all arrive and start watching the duel*
Bugz94:Ill summon E-Hero Stratos!Than ill activate his effect!
IamPsychoturtle:Ill send Effect Veiler from my hand to the grave to negate your effect!Chapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-ElementalHEROStratosLCGX-EN-C-1EChapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-EffectVeilerDP10-EN-R-1E
Bugz94:Ill attack your card trooper!
IamPsychoturtle:With its effect ill draw a card!

Turtle 6600/6100 Bugz94

Bugz94:*mad face*Ugh!!!!Ill end my turn!
IamPsychoturtle:Good.*smurks*Ill summon Junk Synchron.With his effect ill Special Summon Ryko from the grave and synchro into Frozen Fitzgerald!And ill attack your Stratos with it!Chapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-JunkSynchronDT03-EN-DRPR-DTChapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-FrozenFitzgeraldDPCT-EN-ScR-LE

Turtle 6600/5400 Bugz94

Bugz94:My turn!*draws card and sighs*Ill set a monster and end my turn!You'll see!Next turn i will sack the card that will win me the game!You'll see!
IamPsychoturtle:*draws card and looks at DF and Killa*
DarkFusion:Come on Killa.Let's go wait for the new recruits.
Mr.Killa:Yeah.Let's see the fresh blood.
Drago:Aren't you gonna finish watching the duel?
Mr.Killa:This game is over.
DarkFusion:*walks away*Look at turtles face.Its game over.
IamPsychoturtle:You relly too much on sacking Bugz.You see..me..*smiles*I never sack.Not once.*summons Lonefire Blossom*Maybe a million times!But never once!Chapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-LonefireBlossomCP07-EN-SR-UE
Next,ill use its effect!Ill tribute it to special summon Dandylion from my deck.After that ill activate Call of the Haunted to special summon Lonefire from grave and use its effect again tributing Dandy for Spore!Chapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-LonefireBlossomCP07-EN-SR-UEChapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-DandylionLCGX-EN-ScR-1EChapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-CalloftheHauntedRP02-EN-C-UEChapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-SporeGENF-EN-SR-LE
Dandy's effect activates summoning 2 Fluff Tokens to my side of the field!Next ill tune my token and Spore to synchro summon Formula Summon and draw 1 card!In the graveyard ill activate Spore's effect removing Dandy to special summon Spore as a level 4 monster and tune it with the second token for T.G. Hyper Librarian!!Chapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-FormulaSynchronSTBL-EN-R-1EChapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-TGHyperLibrarianJUMP-EN-UR-LE
Now!I will tune all of my synchro monsters on the field to Synchro Summon Shooting Quasar Dragon!!!!Next ill activate Monster Reborn bringing Junk Synchron back and tuning it with Lonefire to synchro summon Brionac,Dragon of the Ice Barrier!Chapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-ShootingQuasarDragon-JUMP-EN-UR-LEChapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-MonsterRebornDPYG-EN-R-1EChapter 3:The Sack Battle 300px-Brionac%2CDragonoftheIceBarrierDT01-EN-DUPR-DT
Bugz94:What the....
IamPsychoturtle:Next i will activate Brionac's effect discarding a card to return your set monster to the hand!Now,my Shooting Quasar Dragon!Attack him twice directly!
Bugz94:*stands there in 1 place barely mumbling*Well played...
IamPsychoturtle:*runs towards the gate*See you around!
Bugz94:Wait,where're you going!Let's have a rematch!
IamPsychoturtle:Didn't you hear!New recruits are comming!
*Runs over to DF and Killa and stands next to DF*What did i miss?
DarkFusion:*stands speechless looking in 1 of the new recruits*This should be fun...
IamPsychoturtle:*looks around as his eyes stop at another recruit on the other side of the line*Yes,yes it will...

End of Chapter 3
Back to top Go down
IamPsychoturtle
Administrator
Administrator
IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3:The Sack Battle   Chapter 3:The Sack Battle EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:03 pm

Wow bro that is sick... Keep that up O_O
Back to top Go down
https://white-night-academy.forumotion.net
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
death-coder

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3:The Sack Battle   Chapter 3:The Sack Battle EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:07 pm

very nice i liked this chapter, keep up the pro job dude
Back to top Go down
DarkFusion
Administrator
Administrator
DarkFusion

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3:The Sack Battle   Chapter 3:The Sack Battle EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:10 pm

thanx fellas Smile
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3:The Sack Battle   Chapter 3:The Sack Battle EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:27 pm

Nice fuse. Quaser is boss ^^
Back to top Go down
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
death-coder

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3:The Sack Battle   Chapter 3:The Sack Battle EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:52 pm

the best thing of this chapter was pro quasar at the end
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3:The Sack Battle   Chapter 3:The Sack Battle EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:20 pm

No Celtic?!!! du u know i hate ya Fuse >.>
Back to top Go down
<psychoturtle>
Administrator
Administrator
<psychoturtle>

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3:The Sack Battle   Chapter 3:The Sack Battle EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:59 pm

Bugz be so mad...he better CHECK WIKIA about it...good memories lololol
Back to top Go down
Asuka-san08
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Asuka-san08

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3:The Sack Battle   Chapter 3:The Sack Battle EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:05 am

nice chapter, quasar for the win!! And lolololol a new recruit...? I can't wait Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com/
DarkFusion
Administrator
Administrator
DarkFusion

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3:The Sack Battle   Chapter 3:The Sack Battle EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:52 pm

thanx u guys @celtic dont worry troll Razz and @lexy its adding a bit drama to the fanfic Smile
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3:The Sack Battle   Chapter 3:The Sack Battle EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:30 pm

When will you post chapter 4? :S
Back to top Go down
DarkFusion
Administrator
Administrator
DarkFusion

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3:The Sack Battle   Chapter 3:The Sack Battle EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:05 pm

idk proly 2day or tmrw
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3:The Sack Battle   Chapter 3:The Sack Battle EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:21 pm

Ok cool.
Back to top Go down
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
death-coder

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3:The Sack Battle   Chapter 3:The Sack Battle EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 2:59 pm

i hope ch 4 might be a battle betwen shapesnatch and ojama xD
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3:The Sack Battle   Chapter 3:The Sack Battle EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:43 pm

death-coder wrote:
i hope ch 4 might be a battle betwen shapesnatch and ojama xD

That would be SO epic Surprised
Back to top Go down
~Cassie~
Freshman
~Cassie~

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3:The Sack Battle   Chapter 3:The Sack Battle EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:30 am

gud job! ^^ but i betr b in tha next chaptr >:3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3:The Sack Battle   Chapter 3:The Sack Battle Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3:The Sack Battle
Page 1 of 1