White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm I_vote_lcapLasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm I_voting_barLasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm I_vote_lcapLasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm I_voting_barLasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm   Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:49 pm

Today I will talk about the new broken deck. Gem knights
Gem-knights are a fusion between crystal beasts and e heroes.

Let's start with the most busted card

Gem-Knight Fusion
Normal Spell
Send, from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard, the Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a "Gem-Knight" Fusion Monster Card, then Special Summon that Fusion Monster from the Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.) If this card is in the Graveyard: You can banish 1 "Gem-Knight" monster from your Graveyard; add this card to your hand.

The most busted card in the entire archetype. The one the only Gem-knight fusion.
This card is a recyclable poly. So you can fuse over and over and over and over and over.... again. and if your opponent warning it, you get free 2000 lp advantage. Very Happy
It also works with cards like raigeki break, super poly, PWWB etc. free discard fodder ftw Razz

Gem-Knight Citrine
Lv7/Earth/Pyro/Fusion/2200ATK/1950DEF
1 "Gem-Knight" Monster + 1 Pyro-Type Monster
Must be Fusion Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. If this card battles, your opponent cannot activate the effects of Spell, Trap, or Effect Monsters until the end of the Damage Step.

This is the answer to everything!!!! This guy stops everything that happens during battle. no ryko, no honest, no fader, no gorz no spell or traps etc. your atk will always go through.

Gem-Knight Obsidian
Lv3/Earth/Rock/1500ATK/1200DEF
If this card is sent from your hand to the Graveyard: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower Normal Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.

This is the corner stone of the deck. Since it is an if...you can. it never misses the timing. So that means, fuse this and get a normal monster. (i.e. gem knight garnet? e hero neos alius?) the possibilities are endless. Then you can remove obsidian for gem-knight fusion for more advantage. You don't even need to use obsidian for fusion. You can discard it for a cost and still get the effect.

Gem-Knight Zirconia
Lv8/Earth/Rock/Fusion/2900ATK/2500DEF
1 "Gem-Knight" monster + 1 Rock-Type monster

Hurray, 2 obsidians in hand = insanity! get a huge beatstick and 2 free monsters. wow so insane. Then remove obsidian for fusion and fuse the two monsters you just summoned and wreck the field.

Last but not least:
Volcanic Shell
Lv1/Fire/Pyro/100ATK/0DEF
Once per turn, while this card is in the Graveyard you can pay 500 Life Points to add 1 "Volcanic Shell" from your Deck to your hand.

This card is stupid good in this deck. Since it's pyro, you can use it for citrine. Then once you used it for material you can pay 500 to get another one for more fusion. It all ends in 3 citrine and dead opponent. Can also be used to thin deck and discard for costs.

Do try the Gem-Knights they are insane.

Overall Card Ratings:
GK fusion: 10/10 broken
Gk citrine: 9/10 awesome effect but atk is a bit low
Obsidian: 10/10 broken
zirconia: 9/10 beatstick ftw
volcanic shell: 9/10 extreme hand advantage anyone?
Back to top Go down
JazziGrl00
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
JazziGrl00

Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm   Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:58 pm

Another card that works wonders in this deck is Summoner Monk. With his effect, you can pitch GKF to Special Summon another Gem-Knight and Overlay for One of their busted Xyz like Lavalval Chain and Daigusto Emeral. then you detach you gem knight, get GKF back to hand, and begin getting more advantage.
Back to top Go down
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

PostSubject: Re: Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm   Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:02 pm

monk is so last year lol, I only use monk in gk hero variants. Normal gks don't need monk since they have rabbit.
Back to top Go down
JazziGrl00
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
JazziGrl00

PostSubject: Re: Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm   Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:32 pm

right, i completly for got about Rabbit. For that you can get a big guy for almost nothing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm   Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm Empty

Back to top Go down

Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week # 19 ------- Our Luster will Outlast the Storm
Page 1 of 1