White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess

L.Lawliet

~Cassie~

Drillwarrior

99nour

DarkFusion

<psychoturtle>

Asuka-san08

IamPsychoturtle

irvin260

Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
by Goku Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:14 am

» New Members
by destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
by GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
by TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
by wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
by xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
by edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
by jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
by yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
by SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
by Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
by death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
by JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
by Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
by Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Share | 

Gravekeepers defence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deckkie
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak

PostSubject: Gravekeepers defence   Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:47 pm

Part 1, the forest.

The forest was dark and cold this late in Autumn. Only the light of the full moon was glowing through the naked trees, who's leaves were fallen to prepare for the coming winter. Behind a thick oak the Spy was waiting, here cloaking coath all over here body, making here invicible for everyone who would pass.

There it was, the Tengu she heard the rumors about. With the darkest of magics he split his soul. No matter how many times he would be killed, other shards of his soul would make his maimed body come back to the living world. For this he got the name, Reborn Tengu.
Floating ten inches ebove the gound his sharp high pitch voice sounded through the quiet forest. "I know you there Spy. I dont need eyes seeying. A cloak work wont." With sudden speed he flashed towards the spy. She threw away here cloak, reveiling herself. When the Tengu came in to slice here thin throat with his small but deadly dagger.
Calling up magic the Spy created a electric force over her body.
On contact the Tengu got shocked and he had to move back, looking for other possibilities to kill his enemy.
With here strong telekinetic powers The Spy called upon the other gravekeepers and summoned in a recruiter who took a defensive stance next to here.

The Recruiter was standing there in a full sakuretsu armor, making him faster and stronger. "What brings you here, creature? Leave now and never come back." He calmly said to Reborn Tengu. Again the sharp sounds came through the forest. "The secrets in the grave I need. Move, two move."

From behind Reborn Tengu a little plant started wiggling. At first just a little, but fastly the wriggling became faster. From underneath the ground one of the secrets the forest held came up. It was rare, so rare that the Spy had only heard of it in story's, but the size and one big eye in the middle of his big roots gave no room for mistaking. This was a Glow-up Bulb, a sould sucker. As she thought it, the Glow-up Bulb fastly started shining, releasing little bulbs of light from his leaves.
Rbeorn Tengu, only watching the gravekeepers didnt notice at first, but soon he felt his soul beying sucked out of his maimed body.
The weird, wrangled, soul was visible for the naked eye, the small light bulbs coming from the Glow-up Bulb were mixing with the soul. This pure energy was calling forward another creature.
The soul, shining brighter with every lightbulb it entered, transformed into a librarian from the T.G. clan.
When the Librarian became physical, Reborn Tengu fell dead to the ground.
"Are you friend or enemy?" The recruiter asked the Librarian.
"I am no enemy of you gravekeeper, but you secrets I need."
"That makes you my enemy, leave now or you will never leave this place again."
The dead Reborn Tengu, laying between the leaves on the cold hard ground started twitching. He was coming back to live. The rumors were true.
The Librarian looked at the Reborn Tengu but spoke to the Spy and Recruiter. "Dont worry about him gravekeepers, for I did not come alone."
From the forest a load cry came soaring through the trees.
"I know what you two are thinking, but this is not just a wolf, its a warewolf from the T.G. clan. Better to give your secrets now and leave this place alive."
"That wont do." The Spy replied.
Before the Librarian could reply it was the forest that acted again. From the sky a small spore gently fell on the the Glow-up Bulb that had rooted himself in the ground again. When the spore made contact, it started shining. Soon after the leaves from the Glow-up Bulb were shining as well. The spore started morphing into something else, something fused between the two.
The warewulf joined the field, growling and barking against the Spy and Recruiter, not giving any notice to the Spore that was now shining brightly. The Warewulf was
standing on all four of his legs, getting ready to charge into the Recruiter, but when he seemed ready to charge in, he stopt the growling and started howling again, not for the moon, not out of anger, it was pure fright for something.
The Spore was letting out bulbs of light, and for wat it seemed like, was it sucking out the sould from the warewolf, just like the Glow-up Bulb did earlier to the Reborn Tengu.
The Recruiter now saw the soul beying pulled out of the warewulf his body, but it wasnt only his sould. Also Reborn Tengu, who was still twitching on the ground seemed to be loosing yet another piece of his soul to the forest. Both the Souls were mixing with the light bulbs coming from the spore. When both souls were shining like the sun, they shoot up into the sky, the spore lost his glow and the forest was once dark again, with only the moon shining through the naked
trees.
Three seconds it was all quiet, then a defining roar came from the sky. High above the trees was a creature flying fast towards the gravekeepers. The moonlight showed a dragon, white and blue, with both arms and legs. There was a orange gem shining on his forehead, and where a human had hands, he had large claws that could slice through any creature with ease.
When the dragon arived, he fired a jet of water towards the gravekeepers. The Spy got hit. Everywhere the water hit it instantly froze into a thick layer of ice. The Spy beying dwelmed in water was now totally frozen. First there came one crack into the ice, then a second after that the recruited spatted into a thousand pieces. There was nothing left of here body and the Recruiter instantly knew that the Spy had died, leaving here body beyond any hope that here souls could ever return to it. She was gone, gone forever.
Frightend the Recruiter looked at the dragon, but then turned his attention to the Librarian. "Librarian, you may want our secrets, but first this dragon must die. Now we have to work together."
Before the Librarian gave any reply to the Recruiter, he seemed interested in the dragon. He seemed to gain knoweledge from the arrival from the dragon, maybe even strength. "Trishula may not care for your live, gravekeeper, but it has the soul of one from the T.G. clan, he wont attack me. I may not be able to control him, but he will join my cause in search for knoweldge."
"You shall not pass." Where the Recruiter used to be calm, his voice was now filled with fright.
The Librarian raised his finger into the air. Instantly clouds starting forming and within a second green lighting burst down from the clouds.
With the extra speed given from his Sakuretsu armor, the Recruiter easily avoided the burst of lightning. With stunning speed he rushed to the Recruiter. He put all the power, both from himself, and from his armor into one punch. It went straight through the stomach of the Librarian. Beacuse of the raw strength, the Recruiter his sakuretsu armor shattered. He pulled his arm out of the Librarians body. He saw the dragon shooting a ball of water at him. The ball came with such force that the recruiter new that he would never be able to avoid this attack. With his last split second, he used his telekinetic powers to inform the Commander. The last thing he heard was the cracking of his skull, before the shards burst through his brain.

Part two "Necrovalley" will be coming soon.
Hope you enjoyed!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Cassie~
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Gravekeepers defence   Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:03 am

this is rly gud deckkie <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deckkie
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak

PostSubject: Re: Gravekeepers defence   Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:26 am

TY ^^
hope you didnt mind the spelling as muuch, every time I read it I see 10 more wrong spellings xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Cassie~
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Gravekeepers defence   Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:29 am

hav yu noticd my spelling? XD i dunt care ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deckkie
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak

PostSubject: Re: Gravekeepers defence   Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:31 am

Very Happy
Dont know if you noticed.
Its just a normal duel, every time I put in a double enter, its the next turn Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Cassie~
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Gravekeepers defence   Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:35 am

i noticed ^^ i still rlly liek it <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asuka-san08
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace

PostSubject: Re: Gravekeepers defence   Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:18 am

Very nice, waiting for chapter 2 Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com/
JazziGrl00
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace

PostSubject: Re: Gravekeepers defence   Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:10 am

Wow, this is a duel in real time. Next time, summon up Brio. Thats what i wanted to see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gravekeepers defence   

Back to top Go down

Gravekeepers defence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Night Academy :: Literature ::   :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: