White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face  I_vote_lcapLasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face  I_voting_barLasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face  I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face  I_vote_lcapLasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face  I_voting_barLasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face  I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face  Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face  Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face  Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face  Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face  Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face  Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face  Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face  Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face  Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face  Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face  Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face  Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face  Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face  Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face  Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face  Empty
PostSubject: Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face    Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face  EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:22 pm

Gaga oo lalala

anyway, that's enough references
Today it's time to release the Xyz madness with

Gagaga Magician
Lv 4/Dark/Spellcaster/1500ATK/1000DEF
Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can declare a Level from 1 to 8; this card becomes that Level until the End Phase. You can only control 1 face-up "Gagaga Magician". This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster.

Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face  379px-GagagaMagicianGENF-EN-SR-1E
Holy cow, lv change from 1 to 8 if only he can be used as synchro material XD.
This card will literally "spell" trouble when combined with various cards. Cyber dragon, oracle of the sun, machina fortress etc( basically any lv 1 to 8 monster that can be special summoned.) This card ties all the Xyz monsters together, so you can put the different ranks in the same deck.
Not to mention, this is dark so it is compatible with allure, chaos. and it has 1500 atk so it can be summoned with tomato and search via sangan.

Next is "Lady" Gaga herself

Gagaga Girl
Lv 3/Dark/Spellcaster/1000ATK/800DEF
You can target 1 face-up "Gagaga Magician" you control; this card's Level becomes equal to the Level of the target. If you Xyz Summon an Xyz Monster using only this card and "Gagaga" monsters, the Xyz Monster gains this effect. ● When this card is Xyz Summoned: Target 1 face-up Special Summoned monster your opponent controls; the target's ATK becomes 0.

Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face  383px-GagagaGirl-ORCS-JP-SR
Right, I don't even know where to begin on this. This card with magician will mean ANY!!! Xyz from rank 1 to 8. So instant big eye/tiras/volcanosaur/hope/revise dragon/leviair and even gachi. The possibilities are endless. What's more, it will make the atk of the opp's monster 0.....
Let's imagine this scenario:
opp has 1 hyperion on the field, you play reborn bring back girl and summon magician, Xyz in to kachi kochi, swing for 2100, then detach and swing for another 2100. That's half the opp's lp gone.

Next card isssssss:

Gagaga Shield
Normal Trap
Equip this card to a face-up Spellcaster-Type monster you control. Up to twice per turn, the equipped monster cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects.

Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face  384px-GagagaShield-DP12-JP-SR
First look at this it's completely trash. It's worse than safe zone in pretty much almost every way. But, once you use it, you will realise it is better in many situations. First, this card does not require the monster to be in face up atk mode. So you can perfectly summon summoner monk and be happy it will survive the next turn. Also, when this card is destroyed, the equipped monster is not. So if the opp uses mst, you are not -2 yourself. Lastly, the equipped monster can atk directly. This is the most important factor. So many times, after I equipped safe zone, my opp just stop summoning monsters and I can't do a thing about it. But with this, the opp has to worry about the huge monster.

Overall Card Rating:
magician: 8/10 pretty insane for Xyz
girl: 7/10 insane with magician but normally not too good
shield: 8/10 better than safe zone in some situations, worse in others pretty much a draw

Not going to talk about gagaga guardna today because the effects are unconfirmed so that's all this week Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~Cassie~
Freshman
~Cassie~

PostSubject: Re: Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face    Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face  EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:24 pm

awsumness ^^ <3
Back to top Go down
Reginanos
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Reginanos

PostSubject: Re: Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face    Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face  EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:26 pm

You should've talked about Magi Magi in here, I consider her part of this archetype, or rather the Gagaga's are the best way to get her out.
Back to top Go down
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

PostSubject: Re: Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face    Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face  EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:53 pm

I was considereing magimagi but she is not a gagaga so I didn't put her in XD
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face    Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face  EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:44 pm

Good review.
Back to top Go down
Namujess
Freshman
Namujess

PostSubject: Re: Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face    Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face  EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:17 am

very nice review, where gagagabolt?

@reg, both togethr is kinda hard, i perfer using TDMG :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face    Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#21 --------- You can't beat my Poker Face
Page 1 of 1