White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Arcadia, Twilight Revision I_vote_lcapArcadia, Twilight Revision I_voting_barArcadia, Twilight Revision I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Arcadia, Twilight Revision I_vote_lcapArcadia, Twilight Revision I_voting_barArcadia, Twilight Revision I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Arcadia, Twilight Revision Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Arcadia, Twilight Revision Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Arcadia, Twilight Revision Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Arcadia, Twilight Revision Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Arcadia, Twilight Revision Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Arcadia, Twilight Revision Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Arcadia, Twilight Revision Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Arcadia, Twilight Revision Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Arcadia, Twilight Revision Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Arcadia, Twilight Revision Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Arcadia, Twilight Revision Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Arcadia, Twilight Revision Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Arcadia, Twilight Revision Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Arcadia, Twilight Revision Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Arcadia, Twilight Revision Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Arcadia, Twilight Revision

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rarikou
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Rarikou

Arcadia, Twilight Revision Empty
PostSubject: Arcadia, Twilight Revision   Arcadia, Twilight Revision EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:55 am

I was debating about posting this, really. Im not sure how well it would take

I have 24 chapters done, so if you want to read more, let me know. and don't be afraid to tell me what you think!

Before we begin, a loose explanation.

This is based off of the Yugioh 5DS World, but there are a few differences, such as

1. The main one is The Twilight Angel. A concept I made up, it acts as a balancing force between the Crimson Dragon and The King of the Netherworld. Like the crimson dragon, the angel split its body into five marks, those of witch you'll see later. I thought this would add to some story plot. It's Main purpose is to explain the second differences
Some Decks have original cards in them, the majority being 'Twilight monsters'. I figured tis concept would work, as I'm including Monsters with Negative Leels, like the Dark Signers have. They aren't over powered, but they're decently strong. These decks appear rarely, and all the other decks have actual cards in them.
3. Obviously, Original characters, but you'll see the original 5ds characters.

The main characters are Psychic duelists named Tyler and Rosa, and it explains a general life in the Arcadian movement, before it... you know, became non existent. Then, it goes on to follow the main 5ds story line, though I'll change something here and there.

Darkness in mid light, a terror over the black seas, the sun dancing over the morning sky. Tyler stared along the sky from the comfort of the skyscraper he called home. Living in the Tops provided such a Luxury for him. Always ready for action, his duel disk gleamed in the light of the twilight sky, though it wouldn't see use that night.

Footsteps were heard behind him, indicating his sister, Rosa. He shifted his head slightly, to indicate he knew of her presence. “Another day passing by, what are we going to do? For days on end, I stand here... I can't go out from the tops for fear of destroying everything in sight when I duel... I can barely be seen by everyone except for you.” He said to his sister. Like him, Rosa was a psychic, a peculiar kind. She couldn't cause much damage, or move anything like Tyler could, but she could act as a barrier, preventing her from taking the harm other duelists threw her way.

“I'm tired of seeing you like this, Brother. You need to get out more. Tomorrow, there's an underground Tag Duel Tournament downtown. I can place a barrier around us, so you wont damage anyone. Won't you join me?”

Tyler turned to face his sister, “I guess I could, as long as I don't damage anyone. The last thing I need is being called a monster, Don't let me down.” He said walking past her, and headed toward their apartment, where he fell asleep with little effort.

His sister woke him up with a powerful shrug, “Get UP, Tyler! We have to be present for registration, or we can't enter.”

“Alright, alright.” Tyler said, sitting up, and pushing his sister away. He took a couple minutes to get changed: A small black ensemble he hoped with help him blend in to those around him. The less attention he had, the better off both he and Rosa were.

Their first match began close to an hour later. Their opponents were twins, two women with blue hair who SEEMED like they knew what they were doing. A coin was flipped, to Tyler's Misfortune, he was going last. They introduced themselves to their opponents, and learned their names were Allison and Clarissa.

Everyone's duel disk flashed, and the number 8000 appeared on them, indicating their life points.

The one called Allison drew, looked at her cards for a moment, then selected one card. “I'll Place one monster Face Down, and play 2 Spell cards. The First is “A” Cell Breeding Device, and the second is “A” Cell Incubator. That will end my turn for now.”

“Then It's my move.” Rosa said, and looked at her cards. Tyler took a quick moment to look the enlarged version of the cards, displayed by the holographic projector of the duel disks. Both had something to do with 'A' counters. All monsters that his team would play would get one Tyler wasn't sure he wanted to see what they did.

He broke out of his thoughts when Rosa spoke, “I'll activate of the Harpie Queen in my hand, and Discard it to add 'Harpies Hunting Ground' From my deck to my hand, and I'll play it.” As she said this, a card was pushed out of her deck, witch she caught. As she played it, there was a sudden breeze, and the ground before them turned to a wasteland. A lone Tree rose above Rosa. “Next, I'll summon Harpie Lady 1 in attack mode!” She said. In front of her, a winged woman rose, Giving her opponents a wink. 'While this card is on the field all Wind Attribute monsters Gain 300 ATK, making it's ATK 1600. that;s not all. I'll activate the effect of Harpies hunting ground. Not only does my Harpy get another 200 Atk, When I summon a Harpy , I can Destroy 1 spell or trap card. Good bye Breeding device.”

Tyler gave a slight smile, wondering when his sister got so confident at dueling. She used to be so shy... Unfortunately, no one could declare an attack until Tyler's turn was over.

Clarissa drew. “ I'll flip over the face down monster, Alien Grey. It's flip effect allows my to place an A-counter on one of your monsters, in this case, your Harpy Lady. I'll now Sacrifice it to summon Alien Mother in Attack mode. One Card Face Down Ends my turn

A large... creature looking thing sudden;y appeared, and towered over them. “Oh great, they gave matching Decks.” Tyler said to Rosa. That was bad. Tyler and Rosa's decks didn't really see eye o eye. In fact, their playing styles were completely different.

“ Your fate is already decided. I draw.” Tyler said, staring at his new found card. “I'll place one card face down, and activate the spell card Second Coin toss. Next I'll summon Arcana Force 1 the magician, in defense Mode. I flip a coin. And it's effect depends on what It lands on.” He said, taking a coin from his pocket, and flipping it. “It's heads... I'll just end my turn there, soon as I place another face down.”

A small side screen appeared next to Rosa, indicating the face downs, and she nodded.

Allison drew, and Tyler tensed. Attacks were allowed now. Tyler had a plan set up, but he would have to last till then first. “I summon Alien Shocktrooper in Attack Mode. Alien Mother, take out that harpy lady. When A monster with A-counter battles an Alien, it looses 300 ATK!”

Rosa gave a small groan as her harpy bit the dust., and their life points took a hit for 800. Alien Shock Trooper Followed up, and Tyler's Magician bit the dust. (7200)

Tyler then gave a surprise as Harpy lady appeared on THEIR side of the field. “When Alien mother battles and destroys a monster with a counter, it's special summoned to our side of the field, That's all for now.

Rosa drew, and Tyler prayed it was something useful. They would need all the help they could get. 'Wind Effigy, to the center!” Rosa cried, calling a monster that, thanks to hunting Grounds, had 2000 Atk. It appeared to be a simple gust in the wind.

“Don't Attack the harpy. Attack The shock trooper. I have a plan.”

Rosa stared at him oddly, but nodded, instead choosing to attack the Shocktrooper. It vanished with a strange, Alien war cry. “I place one card face down, and that's it.”

A screen appeared in Tyler's vision, displaying her face down: 'united we stand'

Clarissa drew , “Please Welcome another Alien Shock trooper to the stand. Full Assault!” She said, ordering a full attack. Wind Effigy bit the dust, followed by A shock trooper, and Rosa's traitorous harpy. Rosa gave an even greater howl: The pain for her in a duel was real, she could FEEL the effects, with is why Tyler never liked her dueling. Oh well, such was fate. Speaking of fate...”

“It's my turn. This ends now. I'll activate Hecatrice from my hand. By discarding it, I can add one Valhalla, hall of the slain to my hand, and I'll play it.”

A large throne appeared. In Norse Mythology, this was the throne of Odin... not that that MATTERED at this point. “If there are no monsters on my field, I can special summon one Fairy type monster. And I choose Arcana Force XXI- The world in attack mode.”

there was a great surge of light as one of his strongest monsters hit the field. One could only say that it looked majestic as it rose, 3100 attk points in all. Tyler flipped a coin. “Phooey, it's Tails. I'll activate Second Coin Toss's effect, and toss again.” Tyler said, taking another deep breath, and tossed again. “...that's a little better. Heads. In addition to that, I'll normal summon Arcana force VI- The Lovers.... Phooey, Tails. Ah well.”

Tyler gazed on the field. He had enough field presence, but he had a sense of anger. Unintentionally or not, they would pay for the pain in Rosa's stomach. “I'll activate a trap card: Arcana call. Here's how it works. First, I point to an Arcana Force monster, in this case, The World. Then, I remove from play one monster with Arcana Force in it's name. During this turn, The World gains that monster's ability. In this case, the ability of My Magician. Next, I'll play the spell card Monster Reborn, and I'll target Alien Shocktrooper.”

Tyler laughed as an Alien appeared on his side of the field. Normally, he would have Rosa attack the Harpy later, and bring IT back, but something else had come to mind. “Guess what, ladies? Magician's effect is as follows: If A spell card is played, the monster's original attack doubles! 6200 Attack points.

I AM NOT DONE, THOUGH! I'll activate Rosa's face down, United We Stand!, and I'll equip it to The Lovers. It Gains 800 ATK for every monster on my field. 2400 added to 1600 makes an Even 4000. The World, raise hell on that Alien Mother! And Guess What? When Your Alien bites the dust, monsters that were summoned with it's effect follow suit! Lover's, crush that shocktrooper... while we're at it, my trooper will show you a thing or too.”

If Rosa hadn't set a barrier around them, the twins would have suddenly gained enough injuries to earn a man the Purple heart, but they were spared, though their life points weren't as lucky, surviving with only 100 life points. “Now for the finale: I play my other face down card: Tremendous Fire. You take 1000 damqge, and we take 500. Game over.”

The flames were real enough, due to Tyler's psychic ability, so firefighters had to come to douse the flame. People were staring at Tyler oddly, like he was a freak. He clenched his fist in anger, as they walked off wordlessly.

“You didn't have ti get so mad. I chose to fight, so it's my problem if I get hurt. I'm fine, really.”
“Yeah, I'm sorry I got overprotected. But that's just me.” Tyler said with a nod, as they headed to the waiting area, ignoring the stares of everyone present.

One single man was waiting for him. He looked sort of like a business man, and he had the craziest hairstyle, witch actually wasn't all that uncommon here in New Domino City. “A very interesting duel, you two. I'm quite impressed.”

“Glad to see we have a fan.” Tyler said sarcastically, earning him a rebuttal from his sister.

“Oh, I am a fan. A fan of the psychic powers the both of you possess. You see...” The man looked through an assortment of cards, chose one, and pointed to an outhouse, not far away.

He activated his duel disk, and played the spell card Hinotama. The outhouse suddenly exploded. “I have psychic powers, as well. My name is Sayer, and I represent the Arcadia movement. Perhaps you heard of it?”

Tyler's mind reached for the needed information. “I thought it was just a rumor. A society that offers a haven to those was special abilities.”

“It's no rumor. The Arcadia movement is very much real. There is another with me, Akiza, but she had a sudden urge to duel and.... speak of the devil. There she is.” Sayer said, taking two steps to the left, just as a vine broke the earth he was standing on. “She's going out of control. I'll be right back, unless you want to come with?”

Tyler looked in the direction the vine had come in, and his eyes widened as a black and red dragon rose into the air. “Sure, I'll go. I want to meet this Akiza. Are you coming Rosa?” He asked, though he knew the answer. Rosa wasn't about to leave her brother's side. Not at a time like this.
Back to top Go down
Asuka-san08
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Asuka-san08

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia, Twilight Revision   Arcadia, Twilight Revision EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:16 am

Interesting, I would like to see more of this Razz
Back to top Go down
http://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com/
Rarikou
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Rarikou

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia, Twilight Revision   Arcadia, Twilight Revision EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:31 am

(sure thing. here you go

this duel was mainly to show how suicidal Tyler can get, as well as his psychic strength. Same for nex duel, when it's Rosa and Akiza

the fanfic has finally began to run parralell wth the anime.... im so excitied, i finally got to Yusei and Kalin's duel....)

Chapter 2. The Black Rose and the Arcadian Movement

Tyler was even more glad his sister was with him: He may have had several injuries otherwise.

Akiza stood before them, taking on three duelists at once, and she was showing the idiots what exactly it meant to duel. “It was a million years to early for you to face me! Now, SUFFER! I'll active the effect of Black Rose Dragon! By removing 1 plant monster from play, Your Big Shield Gardna is forced into attack position, and it's attack becomes 0. Not so defensive now, is it? Black Rose Dragon, Tear him apart!”

Tyler couldn't see her gace, as she wore a mask, but Tyler had the sneaking suspicion that Akiza wasn't in the best of moods. The Graceful Black Rose Dragon roared, and vines flew from it, smacking into a monster, forcing the ground to crumble under the weight of Akiza's psychic powers.

“...MONSTER! HELP! IT'S THE BLACK ROSE! HELP!” The men shouted, as the last of the team's life points hit zero. Severely injured, they ran away, shouting for help as they did.

But Akiza was not done, and she began slowly pursuing them at the pace of a slow walk. “Yeah, that's right! Run away in fear of the monster! Allow me to show what misery feels like!”

She reached into her side deck for a card, most likely one that was going to put the losers out of their misery, but Sayer's words intercepted. “Akiza, stop this!”

Akiza stopped with surprise, and turned to face Sayer, who reached over, and removed her mask. “I've told you more than once, you don't need this mask. You're not a monster, you don't need to hide yourself from the world.”

“...I understand, Sayer.” She said. All the same, she snatched her mask back. Her eyes finally turned to Tyler and Rosa, “Who are these two?”

“They're psychic's I just discovered. I was hoping they'd join the Arcadian Movement, and I thought they might like to hear about the experience from you.”

“Oh, really?” She said, giving the two a more detailed inspection then last time, and Tyler felt a little uneasy about being stared at so hard. “The Arcadian movement is a wonderful place, we're like a large family, all who share your abilities. I myself was all but kicked out of my family. But then , Sayer found me, and I've been a lot happier since then.”

Sayer interjected, “We're always looking to help those with our abilities. We won't press you to join right now, so here's both mine and Akiza's phone number. Call us if you decide to join and we'll send someone to come get you.”

Tyler accepted the number, and pocketed it, “I think we'll bow out of the tournament for now... I have some things to think about now. Are you coming, Rosa?”

Rosa nodded her head, who was already thinking about it. They said their goodbyes to the two, anxd made their way back to The Tops.

It was late at night when Tyler finally made his dissension, and there was a knock on the door. Rosa came into his room. “Tyler, I want to join the Arcadian movement. I think it would be great to interact with people who don't consider us monsters. I want to interact with other people who are on the same level as us.”

“I just came to that idea myself. So , I guess I'll call Akiza.” Tyler said, fishing her number out, flipped his phone out, and dialed the number.

She answered close to a full minute later, and she sounded very tired. “Hello?”

“Um, it's Tyler. We met earlier today. We've decided to join the Arcadian movement.”

“Oh, that's great!” She said, sounding slightly more awake. “I'll get a hold of Sayer, and someone will be knocking on your door within the hour. Where do you live?”

Tyler gave his address, and said his goodbyes. “We better pack a suit case or two: we may not see this place for a while.”

Akiza looked as tired as she sounded, but as Tyler and Rosa came out of the car had had come to collect them, she tried to sound energetic. “Come in, come in, but keep it down. The others are asleep. Sayer said you two could room together, so there will be a bigger room then usual. Sayer would welcome you himself, but he's pretty busy, and has to sleep when he can.”

Rosa spoke up, “So what will we be doin while we're here?”

“We mostly train people to keep their psychic powers under control, though I myself am lacking in that area. Tomorrow, we're going to test the extent of your psychic powers by dueling, so each of you be prepared. It can sometimes hurt, depending on who your tester is.” Akiza explained, holding two

key cards out, “These are the keys to your rooms. Don't lose them. Get some sleep. The first days are always the busiest.”

As the door closed, Tyler sat his stuff down, and claimed the bed nearest the window, “I'm going ahead to get somee sleep... tomorrow begins our new lives, Rosa.”

“We'll be able to talk to people openly about psychic abilities... I can't wait.”

Tyler woke up early in the morning to the sound of a phone “Training Duel begins in an hour. Please report to the grounds west of here.”

He yawned, and checked the clock: It read 7:30. “Rosa, up and at 'em, it's time to start our abilitiy testing. He got up, and dressed in his own clothes, ignoring the Arcadian outfit, witch turned out to be optional. He went on ahead, Rosa deciding to take a quick shower before she did

The testing ground was only a short walk away, and his tester shook his hands, “I'm sort of new here, myself, so don't expect too much from me. Name's Ryan. Hope we can be friends after this. The test is simple: wear this helmet while the two of us duel. It measures the psychic waves coming out of your body.... well, let's duel!”

Tyler laughed, happy to see someone in a good mood so early in the morning, “Fine, let's duel! Testee first. I draw.” Tyler said, examining his hand. There was some promise here, but it wasn't much. HE figured it would be best to wait and see what was coming his way.

“I'll Summon Arcana Force 6- The Lovers, in attack mode. I flip a coin... and it's heads, lucky me. Two cards face down, and that's that.”

Ryan drew, “I wont go easy on you, just because your new. I draw, and I'll summon Volcanic Slicer face up in Attack Mode. Then, I'll activate the Field Spell Molten Destruction. With it, all fire monsters gain 500 ATK. Volcanic slicer, Attack the Lovers!”

“Too bad. I'll activate the trap card Ring of Destruction... this is going to hurt..” Tyler said, holding his arms in front of him, “It blows up your monsters, and it deals damage to the both of us equal to it's attack.”

The resounding explosion knocked both of the back, almost slamming them against separate walls. AN explosion worth 2300 Life point damage could do that. (Both Players LP = 5700)

“Ah, the suicidal type.” Ryan laughed, dusting off his uniform, “Well, 1 Card Face down ends my turn.”

Tyler drew, looking at the two face downs. “The first thing I need to do is change the scenery.” Tyler said, looking at the nearby massive volcano that had risen with the field spell. “I play the field spell Light Bar... okay, no I don't.” Tyler said, as Ryan revealed Magic Jammer.

After a second more thought, “I'll Summon Arcana Force III – The Empress, in Attack mode, and I flip... Tails... Well, I'm not standing for that. Reveal Face Down, Reversal of Fate. Empress is now treated as if it were heads. I'll place one card face down, and end my turn.

He wasn't about to risk losing Empress, not now.

“I draw.” Ryan said, “And I'll summon Raging Flame Sprite in Attack Mode. It's weak now, but It can Attack Directly, and it gains 1000 ATK each turn it does. ATTK”
“Not yet, I can special summon an Arcana Force Monster from my hand. Please Welcome Arcana Force XVII- The Moon... and it's heads.” Tyler said, placing a card down

The sprite happily danced around the Arcana, nailing Tyler in the head with a light staff attack. It didn't hurt much... yet. (LP: 5100)

“And that's that.” Ryan said, with a slight smirk.

Tyler drew. “During My Standby Phase, I can special summon An Arcana Force moon Token. I'll play the spell card Cup of Ace. I'll let you flip a coin.”

Ryan pulled a coin from his pocket, and flipped it, “It's heads.” He said

“Then I draw two cards.” Tyler said, drawing. Now, Moon, Take out that raging... touche.” Tyler saqid, As Ryan revealed the Trap Negate Attack.

“Turn End With a Facedown.” Tyler said.
“I draw... and I'll summon Morphtronic Datatron in defense, and I'll play the spell card Dark Room of Nightmare. Once per turn, Morphtronic can Deal 300 Dmg, and Dark Room Deals Another 300 because you took damage due to a card effect. I'll have my ragin Flame Sprite Attack Again)

(LP: 2900)

Tyler groaned, “I draw, and get another Token... I have to end this now, sorry... before I die next turn.”
I'll release The Empress, and My two Tokens to Summon Arcana Force EX- The Dark Ruler. I flip a coin... and it's tails. Ah well. This ends now, I attack your Raging Flame Sprite.”

“You'll need to do better... but I'm impressed.” Ryan said, groaning (LP: 4300)

“You will be shortly...” Tyler laughed, , “I'll play the spell Card Tremendous Fire. You take 1000 Damage, and I take 500.”

The sprinklers turned on, dousing the fires. “Not bad... I'm curious to see what your results are.”

“Then you'll be really impressed after this.” Tyler laughed, revealing his face down card.

Ryan's eyes widened, “... I THOUGH I WAS CRAZY, BUT YOU TAKE THE PRIZE! “ He said, constantly staring at his trap: A second Ring of Destruction. “YOU DONT MAKE SOMETHING GO BOOM IN YOUR FACE!”

Tyler laughed again, “Im not going down. I activate the spell card Ring of Defense! With this, I'm safe from the effects of one card. Farewell, Dark Ruler”

A ring spun in front of him, making a barrier as another ring detonated. The force of the explosion sending Ryan against the edge of the wall, as his life points hit zero. Tyler could have sworn he heard the sound a cracked bone.

The molten Volcano disappeared, and Tyler offered his hands, “Are you allright?”

Ryan laughed, getting helped up, “Yeah, Im fine... ow, my back... well, let's go see how you did.”

As they walked away, Rosa and Akiza passed them, “Akiza is testing... what happened to him?”
Rosa looked at Ryan.

Tyler pointed to the human shaped hole in the wall, and walked away to a monitoring room.”
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia, Twilight Revision   Arcadia, Twilight Revision EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:09 pm

Cool chapter.

Post more soon Razz
Back to top Go down
Rarikou
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Rarikou

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia, Twilight Revision   Arcadia, Twilight Revision EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:34 pm

(im glad you guys have showj intrest)

Chapter 3: The Queen of Roses and The Winged Women.

“So, how are Tyler's reading?” Ryan asked, as they reached a small room, overlooking the practice field.

One of the scientists, a woman he later learned was named Marian, turned around to face them, “Well, Tyler has an incredible psychic aptitude, on the level of Akiza, and he's also as lacking in control. He can't switch off his powers in a duel... or make something NOT explode... as you've experienced first hand, Ryan.”

“No kidding... ouch.” Ryan said, rubbing his back.

Tyler peered over, looking at Rosa and Akiza, taking their places, “Why did you guys choose AKIZA as a duel partner?”

“We didn't. Rosa asked for her.”

Tyler facepalmed. That was just like her sister, challenging someone stronger than her. At any rate, this will be an interesting duel.

Downstairs, Rosa and Akiza had finally began their duel. Rosa drew, and looked at Akiza, studying her face as she looked at her cards. “I'll summon Birdface in Attack mode, and place one card facedown. Your up.”

Akiza gave a slight smile, “You're quite the brave one, ASKING for me... but I wont go easy on you. I'll summon Blue Rose Dragon in Attack mode. Take out that birdface!”

“I'll activate my continuous tap, Ordeal of a Traveler! Pick A random card in my hand, and declare monster, spell, or trap. If you guess it right, the attack goes through. Get it wrong, and the monster returns to your hand.”

Akiza looked at Rosa, with a small smile. Clearly, she was in a better mood than yesterday. “I think... the second from the left is a monster card.”

Rosa turned the card over: It was the spell card Mystical Space Typhoon. Blue Rose Dragon was flipped off the duel disk, and returned to Akiza's hand. “Let's see how long your luck holds out. One card face down will end my turn
“I'll draw.” Rosa said, drawing a card, “I'll set one monster face down. And I'll have Birdface attack you directly.”

“”I'll activate Ground Capture. It reduces your attack by ½. If I take over 500 damage, I get to draw a card.... and just my luk, it's Rose Fairy. When it comes to my hand do to a card effect, I can special summon it.” (LP: 7250)

“Then I'll end my turn.”

Akiza drew once more, “I'll summon Twilight Rose knight in attack mode. That lets me summon another monster out, and Lord Posion sounds like my cup of teaa. Next is A synchro summon: I'll tune my Twilight Rose Knight to Lord Poision, to Synchro summon Black Rose Dragon!”

There was a loud howling sound, as Vines began scattering around Akiza. With a roar, the Black rose Dragon emerged on the field. “But he wont be staying around for long. I'll activate it's special ability, and cause every card on the field to be destroyed!”

The wind that followed was powerful, as each card exploded in Black Rose petals. Thankfully, none hurt Rosa, because of her shield, though some stuck in the wall behind her.

“Next I'll place 2 cards face down, and that's it.”

From the station above, Marian turned to face Tyler, “What exactly is her ability? She doesn't seem to have any destructive powers... and it DOES say she has a strong reading.”

“Defense, not offense. She can't make anything explode, but she can erect a barrier that prevents people from harm.”

“That's interesting... Sayer will want to know this...”

“I'll play the spell card Mystical Space Typhoon, and destroy your left most face down.”

A sudden whirlwind blew up. Knocking the spell card Mark of the Rose off the field.

“Next, I'll summon another Birdface in attack mode, and it attacks you directly.

Akiza drew, “I'll reveal my face down, Rose Flame! Every time I summon a plant monster, you take 500 points of damage. I'll summon Lonefire Blossom! Go, Rose Flame!”

A piercing Red Flame erupted from the trap card, nailing Rosa, though she remained protected.

“I'll activate Lonefire blossom's special ability, and tribute it to summon Tytannical, Princess of Camellias! Go, rose flame! Now, My Princess, attack Birdface!”

Rosa took a deep breath, “Because Birdface was destroyed by battle, I can special summon a Harpy Lady , and I'll summon Harpy Lady one to the field. My turn, I draw.”
(Life Points: Akiza: 5750. Rosa: 5700)

From the monitoring room, Sayer stepped in, “How are things going?... Seems like Akiza just took control of the duel... what is it you wanted to tell me?”

“Just watch, you'll see it.” Marian said, still monitoring the duel.

“I draw.” Rosa said, surveying the field, quickly trying to thing of something. “I'll summon another Harpy Lady 1 in attack mode. Each Harpie Lady boosts the attack of ll wind monster by 300. A 600 point boost for every monster on the field. Next, I'll equip My Harpy Lady with the spell card united we stand, and it gains 800 Atk for every monster on the field... JUST enough to take out your princess. ATTACK!”

“You're not so bad.” Akiza actually complimented, taking a close 100 damage. “If that's the end of your turn, I draw. I set one monster face down in defense mode, as well as one card. Then, it's the spell card Mystical Space Typhoon, so you wont get another United we stand out.” And that's it.

Rosa drew, “Harpy lady 1, attack that face down.”

The card flipped over to reveal the Blue Rose Dragon from earlier, and it shattered.

“I activate the effect of my Blue Rose dargon. With it, I can special summon Black Rose Dragon from my graveyard!”

With another roar, the great dragon appeared, ready for round two.

“I draw.” Akiza said, drawing, “And I'll activate the spell card Miracle Fertilizer. I can special summon a Plant type moster from my graveyard, and who better than my princess of Cameillas? Don't forget: Rose Flame deals 500 damage. Next, I remove From Play Rose Fairy, to send the Attack of one of your monsters down to zero. Tytannical, Show that Harpy who the REAL lady is! Black Rose Dragon, follow it up!”

From above, Sayer saw Marian's point. “She's making a barrier of some sorts, protecting her from harm that Akiza does... that's a magnificent ability...” He said, with wide eyes... and they looked a little evil, though that could have been Tyler's imagination.”

Rosa took a deep breath: The strain was starting to get to er, and she was beginning to feel a little tired.

“I'll play one card face down, then play monster reincarnation. By Discarding a card, I can revive Birdface.

Then, I'll activate the effect of Harpie queen in my hand, and discard it to add one harpie's hunting ground. And i'll activate it!”

Tyer smiled, “that's my sister. Down, but certinaly not out... now if she has it, she can turn this duel around.”

“I'll equip Harpy lady one with Phalanx Pike. If there are monsters with the same name in the grave yard, Harpy lady gets 900 ATK for each one. And there are 3 harpy ladies. The lady you destroyed is one... I sent one to the graveyard with Monster Reincaration, and Harpie queen counts as a Harpy Lady while it's in the Graveyard That's 4300 Atk. Smear the pants off that dragon!”

Akiza drew, “This duel is over. I summon Evil Thorn in attack mode, and Rose flame activates, making you take 500 dmg. “

Rosa fell to her knees, mentally exhausted. (LP: Rosa: 0. Akiza: 3700). “Oh well, It was a nice match, wouldn't you agree?” She said, smiling, doing her best to stand up.

Tyler stopped her, as he approached, and offered her a piggy back ride, witch she accepted, “That was a really good duel. I'm interested in dueling you myself. She;ll hear the results of her test after she gets some rest. I'll. Be back in a little bit.

Sayer watched the team disperse, all alone know. “One who has destructive power on the level of Akiza, and one who can block attacks... they'll be useful, to be sure....”
Back to top Go down
~Cassie~
Freshman
~Cassie~

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia, Twilight Revision   Arcadia, Twilight Revision EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:01 pm

this is rly gud! i liek <3
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia, Twilight Revision   Arcadia, Twilight Revision EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:32 pm

Very cool.

But don't trust sayer >:O
Back to top Go down
Rarikou
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Rarikou

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia, Twilight Revision   Arcadia, Twilight Revision EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:25 pm

(i knew Sayer intended the Arcadia movement to raise an army, so I asked my self: what would be the closet thing to war without anyone dying? The obvious answer: EXTREME CAPTURE THE FLAG!... it could be because I watched Percy Jackson the night after I wrote this....

for some reason, ch 5 has dissappeared...ill have to rewrite it....)

Chapter 4: Preparations of War

“As you said, her destructive power is quite little.” Marian was telling Tyler, while rosa was taking a short nap. “but her psychic is ability is quite strong, but, like you she can;t control it. She could have lowered it to take the smaller amounts of damage, and she wouldn't have to sleep now.

“So, we'll both learn to control it while we're here?” Tyler asked, sitting in a chair

“That's the whole idea. Take a break for today... but it you want to practice something non destructive, try this.” Marian said, pulling out a card from her side deck: ' Legendary Sword.' “Try playing it. Sayer can materialize a psychic sword. It's also a good idea to have a side deck of just spells.

“I'll do that.” Tyler said, accepting the card.

“Don't be depressed if you can't do it the first time: it requires a certain degree of control. Oh, every Saturday, we have a game of capture the flag... It's a good way to handle our powers, and my team is always looking for new people. We at the movement take these kind of things seriously. We even have our own section in the building where teams can get together... here.”

Marian Tossed Tyler another card “Display that to the scanner, and you'll be allowed in. Room 396.... well, see you.”

Tyler examined the card. “Contract With The Dark Master? As an entrance card? Now THAT'S creepy.” He laughed.

He spent most of the day looking around, trying to memorize the layout of the buildings. The largest one had over 19 floors, and it was mainly living quarters. Another building was the training area. Every now and then, he would place Legendary Sword on his duel disk, and close his eyes, trying to force the sword to appear, though it was for naught.

“Hey, Tyler!” Came a cry. And Ryan approached him. “I'm good to go, apparently... so, what's up? Trying to get a better grip on your psychic powers by calling a sword?”

He pulled a card from it, and played it. A flaming sword materialized,, and Ryan took hold of it expertly.

“How do you do that? I've been trying that for a while now.”

“It takes a decent bit of control, but It's easy once you get the hang of it... oh yeah, has anyone told you about Capture the flag?”

“Yup, and I already got invited to a team of some sorts.” Tyler said, displaying the card he recived from Marian.

Ryan looked at it, and laughed, pulling out the card Contract with the Dark Master. “Marian moved pretty quick, I see! We're on the same team! High Five!”

Tyler laughed, “But will I be of any use if I can't control my powers that well.”
“Duh! It's in a simulator, so it's pretty big, and there are plenty of duels. We could use someone of your dueling caliber. You can even win prizes, based on your performance. It's usually a card, but there are cash prizes as well.”

Tyler nodded, “then count me in... so anyway, back to using an equip card...”

When Rosa woke up, she checked the clock: It was getting late, and Tyler couldn't be seen anywhere. She hopped up, feeling completely refreshed, and looked around the room once again. “Tyler probably went to take a look around... I should probably do the same.” She said, walking out the door.

She found her place in a cafeteria, where some other girls waved her over, “We haven't seen you before. Are you new?”

“umm... Yeah, Rosa. Rosa Alamaraz.” She said, happy to actually be speaking with another psychic.

“I'm Aura, and This is Sapphira. A pleasure. Grab a tray, and take a seat

Rosa nodded eagerly, returning with a plate of food, and she sat down.

“Are you joined to a team yet? Capture the flag is tomorrow, you know?”

“Capture the flag?” Rosa asked confused.

“As part of our training, we duke it out with other teams by dueling, and equipping weapons... oh, but they don't harm us physically. Only mentally... anyway, whoever can collect the other players flag wins a prize... here, your welcome to join ours. I'm a recruiter, so I have plenty of the cards needed... here you go.” She said, handing her a card: 'Doriado's Blessing.'

“Room 504. Place that card in front of the scanners, and it will let you in. Normally, we'd duel you, but we'll see your potential tomorrow, anyway.”

“Okay, great... wait, how do I equip a weapon?”

“Use an e quip spell that matches you. Most beginners think that any weapon is fine, but they have to use a weapon that resonates with them. It's hard to explain... but it makes sense once you try it out. Try calling one in a little bit.”

Rosa nodded sure.

“So, tell me about yourself. What were you doing when you found the Arcadian movement?”
….

When Tyler returned to his room, and felt like he just felt like he learned a lot.

Ryan took them to their club room. There he met people who were also on his team.

First there was Marian, who smiled as she saw him. She explained that it was her job to get as much info on the enemy, as well as being the team leader. She declared her self to use an Aqua deck, and to memorize that, in case it ever came up.

Also looking at the map was some gothic guy in all black, complete with a bucket load of belts everywhere. “The name's Hitoshi. Besides being a front line fighter, my job is to help plot tactical ideas. I'm the resident machine user. Nice to meet you.”

There was a woman hanging in the corner, who both looked and dressed to kill. “Names Arisa. I defend our flag. Thus, I'm a master of a lockdown deck: designed to make they enemy draw till they can't draw no more.”

“Together, our team is known as the Dark Masters.... yeah, that's because of the entry card... but who cares?” Marian said with a laugh. “Just us five... and I think we can actually win.

“I'm dying to know something... where are we doing this, exactly?”

“There's a MASSIVE room that takes us all to a virtual system... oh, the weapons don’t kill... only make you tired if you stab someone repeatedly. The whole Idea is to use teamwork, while increasing your skills.”

Tyler shook out of his memories, deciding to hit the shower before plopping on the bed. By the time h got out, Rosa was already back, going through her deck, most likely working out all of it's possible combos. “Good Night Rosa.”

“Nite!” She said turning around, watching her brother fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia, Twilight Revision   Arcadia, Twilight Revision Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcadia, Twilight Revision
Page 1 of 1