White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 I_voting_barRage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 I_voting_barRage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that

Go down 
+22
Gustavito
Raido13
coolchemist2001
Celtic
Drillwarrior
99nour
Acefire17
Rarikou
L.Lawliet
Kimo Force
NocRitesRulez
Aki
irvin260
Asuka-san08
death-coder
[DCA] DarkYami54
Goblin-Jikki
Skyozuro
DarkFusion
~Cassie~
pipoloi1999
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
pipoloi1999
Freshman
pipoloi1999

Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that   Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is where you post all the times you have made someone Rage Quit, FTKed them, Or just pwned them. Put the deck you used
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
[DCA] DarkYami54
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that   Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:59 am

uhh Bee, That last Rage you just posted, with the Malefic CED? Thats Illegal. There was no field spell on the field, so CED shouldve been instantly destroyed.
Back to top Go down
http://Darkchaosacademy.forumtl.com
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that   Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:10 pm

[DCA] DarkYami54 wrote:
uhh Bee, That last Rage you just posted, with the Malefic CED? Thats Illegal. There was no field spell on the field, so CED shouldve been instantly destroyed.

He has a face-up skill drain, it's cool.
Back to top Go down
99nour
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
99nour

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that   Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:43 pm

L.Lawliet wrote:
[DCA] DarkYami54 wrote:

I used to think the Face-Up Field Spell part was a condition ;A; But then I took an L to the head.
Back to top Go down
http://duelinguniversity.forumotion.com/
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that   Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:53 pm

99nour wrote:
L.Lawliet wrote:
[DCA] DarkYami54 wrote:

I used to think the Face-Up Field Spell part was a condition ;A; But then I took an L to the head.

Haha, sounds sooo dirty nour ^^
Back to top Go down
Raido13
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that   Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 6:37 pm

o...k...
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that   Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:53 pm

Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 0QZuk

Inzektor rage
Back to top Go down
irvin260
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain
irvin260

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that   Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:01 pm

Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 SCxSV
Back to top Go down
Raido13
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak

PostSubject: my light/dark dragons strike again   Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:17 pm

Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 MZ581

Back to top Go down
Raido13
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak

PostSubject: another victim of the twilight (i discovered this is what they're called) dragons   Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:04 pm

Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 HlEmr

he ragequit upon seeing his impending doom
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that   Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:56 am

Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 QnBnH
Back to top Go down
Raido13
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak

PostSubject: this time with hieratic deck   Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:28 pm

Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 OBo79

edit: as clarified to me by L. my opponent did not in fact ragequit here it seems it was just another duel...

Last edited by Raido13 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it was not a ragequit....)
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that   Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:14 am

Raido, if he says gg, it's not a rage quit.
And P.S. put your red-eyes in defense next time.
Back to top Go down
Raido13
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that   Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:22 pm

he was in attack on purpose L. i wanted to cylinder him
Back to top Go down
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
death-coder

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that   Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:32 pm

one of konamis mistakes was to put magic cylnder at 2. it shuld be banned
Back to top Go down
Raido13
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that   Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:41 pm

wait, wai? cylinder has saved my arse, turning a loss into a win on numerous occasions
Back to top Go down
shino95
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that   Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 HfSf9

Maxx "C" for game?
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that   Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:16 pm

Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 RI7jw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that   Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:19 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Raido13
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak

PostSubject: with my new deck   Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:40 pm

Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 WIeUl

and that last one was cruel, wolf
Back to top Go down
Calacore
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Calacore

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that   Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:24 am

how do you do the spolier thing https://imgur.com/baVHm

https://imgur.com/chix3
Back to top Go down
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
death-coder

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that   Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:07 pm

k now u rly post only auto-pilot decks ...

here is sth nice

Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 AxqlM
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that   Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:25 am

He said no... respect that V_V
Back to top Go down
Raido13
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that   Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:41 pm

Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 N0oWB

he did not even let me mole his zanmaines
Back to top Go down
Raido13
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that   Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:58 pm

Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 IHFcO

bump, and a new ragequit this time the guy actually told me to go to hell. using my new and improved chaos dragons
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that   Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:56 am

Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 V3Ahc

Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 A5mCi

people in DN are sooo mad ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that   Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rage Quits, Ftks and stuff like that
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next