White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Hidden Eyes, Hidden Voice I_vote_lcapHidden Eyes, Hidden Voice I_voting_barHidden Eyes, Hidden Voice I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Hidden Eyes, Hidden Voice I_vote_lcapHidden Eyes, Hidden Voice I_voting_barHidden Eyes, Hidden Voice I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Hidden Eyes, Hidden Voice Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Hidden Eyes, Hidden Voice Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Hidden Eyes, Hidden Voice Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Hidden Eyes, Hidden Voice Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Hidden Eyes, Hidden Voice Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Hidden Eyes, Hidden Voice Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Hidden Eyes, Hidden Voice Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Hidden Eyes, Hidden Voice Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Hidden Eyes, Hidden Voice Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Hidden Eyes, Hidden Voice Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Hidden Eyes, Hidden Voice Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Hidden Eyes, Hidden Voice Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Hidden Eyes, Hidden Voice Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Hidden Eyes, Hidden Voice Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Hidden Eyes, Hidden Voice Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Hidden Eyes, Hidden Voice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NekoNekoAi
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain
NekoNekoAi

Hidden Eyes, Hidden Voice Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Eyes, Hidden Voice   Hidden Eyes, Hidden Voice EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:17 pm

This story can also be found here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2074016/Ponya_Ponya That's where all of the stories I've posted are so far o:

Chapter 1

Looking at the crystal clear mirror that was laying on the ground, the young boy, his spiked up tricolor hair that was also gravity defying, stood in front of it. He stood there, watching with dark amethyst eyes as the mirrors edges started to crack. With every line, jagged and growing in length, the amethyst eyes darkened even more, the black pupils slowly fading away. He could feel the rough skin of calloused hands sliding along his body that was littered with deformed bruises, some fading while somewere forming. The cracks grew deeper, creaking from the invisible pressure. Shards of glass shot forward, flying in slow motion, reflecting the boys image in the shiny surface until even the shards were cracked. Those calloused hands increased their hold, more firm now that the owner realized the boy had locked himself inside his broken mind. A voice was heard, soft and deep and full of unspoken promises that screamed pain.

"Yugi. Answer me." And the poor boy could only watch as the rest of the glass, broken into pieces, reflecting the one tear that fell from the corner of an amethyst eye darkened from unshed sorrow while the black pupil disappeared into the violet. Then, with an emotionless voice no louder than a whisper, Yugi answered.

"Yes father."

Yugi stood quietly by the entrance to the school, well aware that he had another half an hour to wait before the doors would even open. But he waited, just like every morning until the weekend, an hour before school started just to escape for a little while longer. He reached up, his hand small and paler than normal, and touched his closed eyelids. They never opened, not during the day, not during the night. Only when his owner wanted them open would Yugi ever reveal the amethyst iris'. The other students thought he was blind, even Yugi himself started to think that he was, but they would never know what he saw. They would never see the things he is forced to see every day when this safe haven called school was over. Those kids didn't know what it was like to cower in fear from your very own father.

"Early again, Mutou?" a deep voice called out, a slight chill in the tone as owner of the cold voice appeared beside the small statured boy. Yugi just tilted his head to the side, acknowledging the person's presence without a sound. He knew it was Seto Kaiba, the famous Student Council President and CEO of Kaiba Corporation. Yugi loved Duel Monsters, so he tried to keep track of all the latest advances in Dueling technology; that involved knowing about the creator of said advances. "Do you want to go on inside?"

This was the question asked every morning. Normally Yugi would shake his head no and just quietly stay outside, but this morning he was hurting more than normal so he nodded his head, eyes still closed. But because of those closed eyes, Yugi missed the slight change in Seto's normally expressionless features. Yugi had finally accepted an offer, the first one in years, and it seemed he didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Dbz rocks hard2
Freshman
Dbz rocks hard2

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Eyes, Hidden Voice   Hidden Eyes, Hidden Voice EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:41 pm

epic ^^
Back to top Go down
NekoNekoAi
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain
NekoNekoAi

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Eyes, Hidden Voice   Hidden Eyes, Hidden Voice EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:35 am

Dbz rocks hard2 wrote:
epic ^^

.///////////////. Nope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Eyes, Hidden Voice   Hidden Eyes, Hidden Voice Empty

Back to top Go down

Hidden Eyes, Hidden Voice
Page 1 of 1