White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Ruling Experience I_vote_lcapRuling Experience I_voting_barRuling Experience I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Ruling Experience I_vote_lcapRuling Experience I_voting_barRuling Experience I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Ruling Experience Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Ruling Experience Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Ruling Experience Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Ruling Experience Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Ruling Experience Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Ruling Experience Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Ruling Experience Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Ruling Experience Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Ruling Experience Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Ruling Experience Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Ruling Experience Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Ruling Experience Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Ruling Experience Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Ruling Experience Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Ruling Experience Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Ruling Experience

Go down 
+2
99nour
MegaMaster
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MegaMaster
Freshman
MegaMaster

Ruling Experience Empty
PostSubject: Ruling Experience   Ruling Experience EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:55 am

I noticed you had a ruling experience bar, yet when I asked some members how to gain the experience they stated that the idea had not been finalized. I wanted to make a suggestion on how to go about with this. Well, seeing as how we have to deal with rulings why don't we take judge tests? Based on the scores you get on the exams, that's how much experience you would receive. The more you can test yourself on, the more knowledge you will have. Also, you never know they might help you pass the DN Admin exam if you have not done so already. Thank you for allowing me to make my suggestion.

~Mega

Last edited by MegaMaster on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
99nour
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
99nour

Ruling Experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruling Experience   Ruling Experience EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:22 am

I support this suggestion :3
Back to top Go down
http://duelinguniversity.forumotion.com/
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

Ruling Experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruling Experience   Ruling Experience EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:00 am

If I'm thinking correctly Laser or someone said that he's working on tests. Further more there are puzzles and other stuff that you can use to get ruling experience.
Back to top Go down
MegaMaster
Freshman
MegaMaster

Ruling Experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruling Experience   Ruling Experience EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:31 pm

Yup, I saw the new ruling test up now. Just took it a while ago. I think there will be a new one every month from what I know. ~Thanks for support.

Also, I was thinking a "X" question test every week and you get points for each correct answer.
Back to top Go down
Minako
War Team
Minako

Ruling Experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruling Experience   Ruling Experience EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:04 pm

MegaMaster wrote:
I noticed you had a ruling experience bar, yet when I asked some members how to gain the experience they stated that the idea had not been finalized. I wanted to make a suggestion on how to go about with this. Well, seeing as how we have to deal with rulings why don't we take judge tests? Based on the scores you get on the exams, that's how much experience you would recieve. Being a DN Admin, the more you can test yourself on, the more knowledge you will have. How will we get the exams you ask? I mean I've created 3 so far, I could just donate them to you guys. Also, as crazy as this sound, I love writing ruling tests, call me crazy but it's a DN admin thing. Also, you never know they might help you pass the DN Admin exam if you have not done so already. Thank you for allowing me to make my suggestion.

~Mega

You are so adorable when you talk. *pinches your cheek.*
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
death-coder

Ruling Experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruling Experience   Ruling Experience EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:36 pm

and all those ruling experience and duel experience bars were put in our profiles because ...... ?
Back to top Go down
MegaMaster
Freshman
MegaMaster

Ruling Experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruling Experience   Ruling Experience EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:18 pm

Minako wrote:

You are so adorable when you talk. *pinches your cheek.*

Now that I see it. I really don't like the way this sounds. It sounds really....arrogant. I'm sorry about that. Just offering suggestions not trying to act bratty. Anyway, I'm just offering some insights on what to do with the ruling exp, seeing as it's in development.

Also, there were 2 useless sentences which I just removed. It's more of a formal suggestion now. Thanks Minako.
Back to top Go down
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

Ruling Experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruling Experience   Ruling Experience EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:49 pm

death-coder wrote:
and all those ruling experience and duel experience bars were put in our profiles because ...... ?
because we need a way to rank everyone based on their skills. and testing system wasn't working so hello exp bars.
Back to top Go down
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
death-coder

Ruling Experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruling Experience   Ruling Experience EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:24 pm

lasercut wrote:
death-coder wrote:
because we need a way to rank everyone based on their skills. and testing system wasn't working so hello exp bars.

tried chess ? ...
Back to top Go down
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

Ruling Experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruling Experience   Ruling Experience EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:25 pm

death-coder wrote:
lasercut wrote:
death-coder wrote:

tried chess ? ...

eh? what do you mean chess.
Back to top Go down
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
death-coder

Ruling Experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruling Experience   Ruling Experience EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:24 pm

i mean, let's convert this forum from a naive and time-wasting yugioh forum into a chess forum Very Happy ... activity is gonna rise and i can bring you over 5000 members
Back to top Go down
MegaMaster
Freshman
MegaMaster

Ruling Experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruling Experience   Ruling Experience EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:01 pm

death-coder wrote:
i mean, let's convert this forum from a naive and time-wasting yugioh forum into a chess forum Very Happy ... activity is gonna rise and i can bring you over 5000 members

I don't approve....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ruling Experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruling Experience   Ruling Experience Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruling Experience
Page 1 of 1