White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
synchro arcana xxi I_vote_lcapsynchro arcana xxi I_voting_barsynchro arcana xxi I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
synchro arcana xxi I_vote_lcapsynchro arcana xxi I_voting_barsynchro arcana xxi I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
synchro arcana xxi Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
synchro arcana xxi Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
synchro arcana xxi Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
synchro arcana xxi Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
synchro arcana xxi Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
synchro arcana xxi Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
synchro arcana xxi Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
synchro arcana xxi Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
synchro arcana xxi Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
synchro arcana xxi Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
synchro arcana xxi Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
synchro arcana xxi Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
synchro arcana xxi Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
synchro arcana xxi Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
synchro arcana xxi Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

synchro arcana xxi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
surfgirlk2
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
surfgirlk2

synchro arcana xxi Empty
PostSubject: synchro arcana xxi   synchro arcana xxi EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:23 am

Hi, since I can´t play my chaos cyber dragon deck, I decide to create a new machine deck. I was building the deck when I found arcana XXI, I never heard of this card. Shocked
So I decided to create a deck to use arcana XXI hoping to get heads and skip my opponent´s next turn.
I think that it might be a cheap deck, and since with the actual cards you can make easily SS as crazy.

I have played this deck 3 times right now ( I don´t have to much time to play in DN) and I have won 2. The future fusion and overload fusion works.

Still I thinks something is missing to create like a machine (dark light) synchron deck Very Happy

So any suggestion is welcome geek

https://i.imgur.com/9jMH9.jpg
Back to top Go down

synchro arcana xxi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Night Academy :: Showcases ::   :: Deck Showcases-
Jump to: