White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Discussion about what kind of people are....?  I_vote_lcapDiscussion about what kind of people are....?  I_voting_barDiscussion about what kind of people are....?  I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Discussion about what kind of people are....?  I_vote_lcapDiscussion about what kind of people are....?  I_voting_barDiscussion about what kind of people are....?  I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Discussion about what kind of people are....?  Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Discussion about what kind of people are....?  Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Discussion about what kind of people are....?  Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Discussion about what kind of people are....?  Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Discussion about what kind of people are....?  Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Discussion about what kind of people are....?  Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Discussion about what kind of people are....?  Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Discussion about what kind of people are....?  Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Discussion about what kind of people are....?  Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Discussion about what kind of people are....?  Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Discussion about what kind of people are....?  Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Discussion about what kind of people are....?  Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Discussion about what kind of people are....?  Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Discussion about what kind of people are....?  Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Discussion about what kind of people are....?  Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Discussion about what kind of people are....?

Go down 
+2
IamPsychoturtle
Lethal Insanity
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lethal Insanity
Lethal Insanity

Discussion about what kind of people are....?  Empty
PostSubject: Discussion about what kind of people are....?    Discussion about what kind of people are....?  EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:44 am

Okay, so i was dueling in DN today, using my chaos dragons, and i faced this guy using bubble beats, and he was no biggie, easy to win and fell pray to me. At the end of the duel, he offereed me a rematch, but i refused, said Good games and left. However, within 5 minutes of leaving, i get messages from the guy, saying im a scrub cause i refused the match, even though i proved im better.

Now guys this is just my personal opinion, but when i get offered rematches in rated, i ALWAYS refuse, unless its someone i trust. My reason? Simple. Most of the decks i use in rated dont have sides. Only my war and tourney decks have them, so when i say to opponents "no side, so please dont side" i aint got shit on them, they know i dont have side, so they side me out, and i lose the win i just got. Its my opinion. and this guy calling me a scrub, imo, makes him the scrub. hes the one who lost and is moaning to me about the loss

So, what im trying to ask, what would you guys class as a scrub, or what would you define as noobish behavour?

Also, some screens of this guy in action Smile

https://i.servimg.com/u/f40/14/40/57/43/random10.png

https://i.servimg.com/u/f40/14/40/57/43/random11.png

~Lethal~
Back to top Go down
IamPsychoturtle
Administrator
Administrator
IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about what kind of people are....?    Discussion about what kind of people are....?  EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:50 pm

We're all living in Americaaa Americaaaa Americaaaaaaa we're all living in Americaaaa its wunderbaaaaar!!
Back to top Go down
https://white-night-academy.forumotion.net
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
death-coder

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about what kind of people are....?    Discussion about what kind of people are....?  EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:06 pm

first of all, why do you duel in rated ?

second, why should you even care, haters gonna hate
Back to top Go down
Fefe2931995
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Fefe2931995

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about what kind of people are....?    Discussion about what kind of people are....?  EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:42 pm

LOL !!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Asuka-san08
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Asuka-san08

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about what kind of people are....?    Discussion about what kind of people are....?  EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:27 am

that guys just wants a rematch so he could have his revenge or something, that's why he 'offered', not force you to a rematch so I say, he's the scrub ^^
Back to top Go down
http://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com/
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about what kind of people are....?    Discussion about what kind of people are....?  EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:21 pm

That's awful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about what kind of people are....?    Discussion about what kind of people are....?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Discussion about what kind of people are....?
Page 1 of 1