White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
WNA Chronicles Chapter 2 I_vote_lcapWNA Chronicles Chapter 2 I_voting_barWNA Chronicles Chapter 2 I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
WNA Chronicles Chapter 2 I_vote_lcapWNA Chronicles Chapter 2 I_voting_barWNA Chronicles Chapter 2 I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
WNA Chronicles Chapter 2 Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
WNA Chronicles Chapter 2 Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
WNA Chronicles Chapter 2 Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
WNA Chronicles Chapter 2 Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
WNA Chronicles Chapter 2 Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
WNA Chronicles Chapter 2 Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
WNA Chronicles Chapter 2 Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
WNA Chronicles Chapter 2 Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
WNA Chronicles Chapter 2 Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
WNA Chronicles Chapter 2 Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
WNA Chronicles Chapter 2 Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
WNA Chronicles Chapter 2 Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
WNA Chronicles Chapter 2 Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
WNA Chronicles Chapter 2 Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
WNA Chronicles Chapter 2 Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

WNA Chronicles Chapter 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lethal Insanity
Lethal Insanity

WNA Chronicles Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: WNA Chronicles Chapter 2   WNA Chronicles Chapter 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:00 pm

Hope you enjoy Smile leave comments below of what you think

Chapter 2

The black fluid seeps through the room. Along the floor and up the walls. Hanging from the ceiling. Lethal stands in the centre of the dome, arms covered in black fluid, seeping down to the ground.

Cooper: What the fuck is that stuff anyway?
Turtle: Its his blood

Cooper looks over at turtle, stunned by what he has just heard

Cooper: What? But..Its black?
Turtle: He has black blood. He can control that blood. That blood is his weapon
Fuse: Alright, so if he can control it, and its all over us, then why hasnt he ordered it to kill us yet?
L: Look at him. he looks like a zombie

They look over at Lethal. He looks sad, and upset. None of this equals up to how emtpy he looks.

L: its like there is no one home. What else do we know about him?
Turtle: I can tell you one thing. Judging by what we saw earlier, Lethal can take out greater fiends in one go. If he wanted to kill us, he could do it easy.
Cooper: Wait.How? Hes never been that strong.

Everyone suddenly forgets about Rebecca. She is standing in front of them, fists clenched in rage, tears forming in her eyes.

Rebecca: I dont care. I lost my Lethal. Its a monster now!

She charges towards Lethal, preparing to lock time around him.

Lethal: Whhaattt....Dddddooooo.....

A strange and poweful voice talks over the entire battle arena

???:Kill them!

Lethal looks sadly up at them, and lifts his hand. All the blood sucks into his hand, and all the blood around the room shoots out spikes towards Rebecca. She jumps and dodges over the spikes trying to get to Lethal. She gets to him and puts a time lock over him, and starts doing the same to the blood around the room

Cooper: yes! shes got him
Turtle: No...

Suddenly, the blood piles shoot out and spike through her. She gets impaled, blood seeping from her wounds, running down the blood spikes. She lifts up her gauntlet and tries to pull herself of the spikes, bones shattering as he pulls out of them. Lethal morphs his finger into more blood and shoots it at her, creating a lot more blood on the floor. The blood moves over the ground and spikes through he again. The blood seeps down the spikes and goes to the ground. More of Lethals black blood gathers it and change it black.

Turtle: Quick! Guys, get her! If we dont act quick, Lethal is gonna drain all her blood.
Fuse: On it!

Fuse charges towards Lethal, shooting blasts at him with his guns. the shots just go through Lethal, leaving holes in him, showing his bones and internal parts.

Cooper: what the hell? What is this guy?
Turtle: Like i said, he controls blood. His black blood wont let him die. Guys, just get Rebecca back, dont worry about him.

Everyone else charges up towards Lethal and aims for Rebecca. Fuse continues to shoot shots into him, but he just remains in the same place.

Fuse: Oh, ignore me bitch. TAKE THIS!

Fuse smashes his guns together and launches a quake at him. It hits Lethal, and his top half explodes all over the place, leaving his arms in place held by part of his torso. The black blood reconnects and forms him back together. His bones recrack and join back into place. Cooper swings his flame sword at him, getting stuck half way through him. he rips it out of him, and instead aims for Rebecca. He swings the black spikes and destroys them, watching Rebecca fall to the ground. L swoops underneath her and picks her up, already attaining his devil form

L: got her!
Turtle: Alright, everybody out of here!

They all charge for the door, smashing through it and running down the corridor, heading towards the frozen throne dorm. Lethal stands in the centre of the room, changes back to black blood and disappears. The group continue to run down the corridor.

L: So what now?
turtle: we can hide out in the Frozen Throne dorm.
Cooper: What about Rebecca's wounds?
Turtle: we will need to check the damage when we get there.
Fuse: What about demons? Will we need to kill shit on the way there?

As he says that, 3 lesser demons see them as they look up from eating a corpse. Fuse pulls out his guns and shoots massive holes in each of them, one in the chest, reavling its still beating heart, another on the left sie of his body, reducing its left leg and arm (or at least what looks like) to little stumps, and the other through one half of a lesser with an abnormally large head, to show its brain being pierced by his broken skull

Fuse: bam! Im satisfied!
turtle: Theres the dorm! Quick, get in!

They charge in through the door and into the foyer

turtle: L, put her down on that sofa (pointing towards a sofa in the lobby)

L puts her down. Turtle goes over to inspect the wounds

Turtle: Fuse, Cooper, go search through the dorm, make sure its clear
Fuse: I hate getting told what to do
turtle: just do it! we cant have demons in here

Fuse, reluctantly, goes upstairs to check out the dorm. Cooper runs down the bottom rooms and offices.

Turtle: L, barricade the door. That plantpot looks good.

L grabs the huge plant pot and puts it in front of the door.

L: whats wrong with Rebecca anyway?
Turtle: shes got some serious deep wounds. Rebecca is good at healing, and i can do a bit, but im afraid we cant do much here.
L: She must have lost a lot of blood.
Turtle: Not just the impales. Lethal physically drained the blood from her to make him stronger. It doesnt end there. Rebecca is dying...fast
L: No shit, shes been impaled and blood drained
Turtle: No, not just that. Look at this.

He points to one of Rebecca's wounds. A black drop of blood is in the centre of the hole.

L: what the hell?
Turtle: Lethal's black blood. its spreading through her. Like a poison. shes lucky Lethal doesnt have full control over himself. If he did, he could just kill her.
L: What is with that anyway?
Turtle: I dont know. Its as if Lethal isnt being normal. Kinda obvious seen as he attacked Rebecca. Out of all us, im surprised he openly attacked her.
L: Mind control?
Turtle: No. Lethal isnt weak minded. No way could he have been so easily controlled.

Cooper and Fuse return from searching

Cooper: Bottom Clear.
Fuse: Top floor good.
Cooper: How is she?

Cooper walks over to Rebecca and puts his hand on her forehead.

Fuse: Can you help her turtle?
Turtle: Unfortunatly, no. Theres nothing we can do.

cooper looks up at Turtle, rage and sorrow in his eyes

Cooper: what? what do you mean you cant do anything?!
Turtle: Shes lost too much blood. Drained by Lethal, and she has black blood in her. The only way we can get rid of that is if Lethal does it himself. If we try and remove it, it wont budge.
Cooper: Then we go get Lethal and tell him to fix this! After all, its Rebecca!
L: Uh huh. Great plan. So, try and remember that lethal caused this and tried to kill us. Why is he gonna listen to you and fix this?
Cooper: I dont know! We can just force him
Turtle: (sighs) arlight look. rebecca is our friend, and shes a good one, but remember, her rushing and loosing her temper at Lethal is what caused this. Dont get too frantic and end up like her. We have one critical case here, we dont need any more.
Fuse: so..shes gone?
turtle: ...Well....Yeah..
L: No. Shes not
turtle: How do you know that?

Before L could answer, Rebecca opens her eyes.

Cooper: Rebecca! Dont move, save your strength.
Rebecca: Lethal...He...He has...No brain...
Cooper: What?
Rebecca: I...saw it....

Rebecca closes her eyes again. turtle starts to work as casting healing spells on her to try and keep her alive.

Cooper: How could she see it?
L: Oh..Thats genious.
Cooper: what?
L: When Lethal transfused the blood out of Rebecca, she could feel him. there was a bond between them.
Cooper: How can he have no brain then?
Turtle: Holy....Wow....
Cooper: what?
turtle: Lethal cant die. Whoever has done this, has somehow managed to crush him down, take his brain, and somehow stop him from controlling his power
Cooper: Is that possible?
turtle: the darkness could do that.
Fuse: Pfft. So, somewhere, there is Lethals brain stored in a magical jar that stops him from controlling himself?
Turtle: Yeah..I guess.
Fuse: You have got to be fucking kidding me.
Turtle: Its plausible. In fact, likely
L: How can you be sure?
Turtle: Simple, Lethals brain in a container surrounded by dark energy. the darkness controls the dark. he can also negate other peoples powers. All hes done here is negated lethals power, and stopped him from controlling his body
Fuse: So if he has, then how is Lethal alive?
turtle: Kept alive by dark energy.
Fuse: Do you have any idea how far fetched that idea sounds?
Turtle: Your a guy who can wield 2 high calibur guns, shooting parts of your own magic energy in an academy designed to teach people skills like that, and you are being attacked by demons. Anything is possible.
Cooper: still, a brain being kepy alive by dark energy? thats just too far
L: Its not really. The darkness is capable of many things. encasing Lethals brain is one of them. Its dark energy can be a power supply to anything, especially a power that is darkness driven like Lethal. turtle, how do you know so much about it anyway?
Turtle: Ive...had a past.
Cooper: So, what do we do?
Turtle: we got get Lethal back.
Fuse: Sounds simple

He pulls out his guns and starts heading towards the door

Turtle: Fuse, stop. We need a plan first

Fuse looks back at turtle, confused expression

Fuse: Run and gun?
turtle: No. We need to work out how to do this. Alright, first things first, where the thing could be
Cooper: It will have to be somewhere with strong demonic energy
Turtle: which means its out of the school, and thats suicide.
L: No. Its in the school.
Turtle: How would you know?
L: I can feel it
Fuse: How?
L: Its one of my key abilities. Good sensory abilities. In fact, we were near it earlier. Its near the battle dome
Turtle: the area underneath the dome? Where the battle stage rises perhaps?
Cooper: That seems like a good place. Its well hidden, and it explains the demons.
Fuse: So, how do we get there?
Cooper: Well, we need to get some space to do it. Demons are all over that place.
L: I will go. Im the fastest one here
Cooper: Im going too
fuse: Me too
Turtle: No, fuse. I need you here. I need to watch out for Rebecca. Shes critical right now. I need someone to watch my back if the demons get in.
Fuse: aww.. thats boring
Turtle: Please. Without you, she dies.
L: Just do it. Cooper, lets do this
Turtle: Guys, wait. I gotta let you know. the dark energy that is being used to hold Lethals brain, it will be under supervision by a human accomplice
L: You mean one of the dark guards?
Turtle: Yes, demons dont have the magical potential to overwatch a program like this. he will be heavily guarded too. you will need to be very careful. Prioritise Lethal. If you get him back on our side, it will make it easier for you guys to get out. 3 is stronger than 2
Cooper: got it

He pulls his sword out and looks at L. L pulls out his sword and encases in a dark and green glow, changing to his demon form

L: Lets move.

the two unblock the door and run out towards the battle dome. Fuse moves the plantpots back into place behind them.

L and Cooper arrive at the dome. The 2 barge into the main room, making sure to move fast and avoid getting hit. L slashes and hacks his way through demons with his claws, cooper cutting them clean in half and melting others. L charges towards the steel floor, and slashes it. Cooper leaps throught he air, bringing his powerful sword down onto the floor, smashing it. The 2 jump into the hole, and look around. In the corner of the well lit room, a glass case sits, surrounded by a dark force. Inside the case, lethals brain. Twitching and moving around.

L: there it is. Time to set him out.

L goes to walk up to the glass container. suddenly, black blood wraps up around his legs and arms, immobilising him. the same thing happens to cooper. Causing him to drop his sword. A laughing noise comes from the shadows. A rather tall and muscular man walks out. he wears a black trench coat with black hair. On either side, a greater demon stands, each resembling minotaurs with huge axes.

Dark guard: Well well well, looks like your little plan has been foiled. Lethal! Show yourself!

The blood gathers between the two of them. It forms up to create the sad and depressed Lethal, looking the same as usual

L: Lethal! Snap out of it!
Dark Guard: Oh, trust me. he cant hear you. Its over here. You have failed. Lethal. finish them off

More of the black blood drips down from Lethals transformed arms. It creates a slow moving spike that moves towards L's head.

L: Lethal! I know you can still here me! You need to snap out of it! we need you!

The spike continues to move towards their head

L(to cooper): Looks like this is going to be hard
Cooper: Lethal...Its Rebecca, shes in danger.

Lethals eyes change from his pure black voids, to his usual hazel eyes. He transforms his arms back and puts his hands on his head, groaning in pain. L and Cooper fall to the ground.

Dark Guard: No!
Cooper: Now!

L creates a spear of sheering light. He slams it into the container, causing an explosion. After the dust clears, lethals brain sits on the ground, away from the dark influence. Suddenly, Lethal drops down into his black blood form. It goes over to his brain. the brain gets engulfed by the black blood. His body starts to rise back up from the pile of black blood.

Dark Guard (to the demons): dont just stand there! Kill them!

The demons charge towards L and Cooper, axes raised. L and Cooper charge back at the demons. Cooper swngs his sword, engulfed in flames, but the minotaur ducks underneath it. L flies towards the other, glowing spear in hand, and swings but it avoids that too. the two look up as the axe drops down onto them. Both of the demons freeze, both with wide open eyes. L and cooper look at their head to see thick black spikes going through them. They turn around to see Lethal, fingers extended and joining to create on huge black blood spike. His black hair has reverted to its normal brown colour. Black eyes replaced by hazel. Instead of a black hoodie, he wears a dark red zipped up jacket, but his shoes remain the same

Lethal: thank you guys.

He pulls the spike out from the demons heads.

L: Bout time you found sense.
Lethal: Im sorry. felt like i had my brain in a jar. Whats happening?
Cooper: Lethal, you attacked Rebecca! Shes dying!
Lethal: What?!
L: sorry to tell you, but its true. You impaled her and drained her blood.
Lethal: No! I cant fight out of here. Im weak. Killing those demons and reseruccting myself took everything from me.

He notices the dark guard standing in the corner of the room.

Lethal: you. You and the darkness did this to me. you will pay for this.
Dark Guard: try me!

The guard takes out a sword from its sheath, covered in dark energy. Before he has a chance to move, he is hit by a massive force of black blood. he is pinned to the wall as the blood holds him. Lethals right arm is transformed into a blood trail, pinning him to the wall

Dark guard: Do your worst!
Lethal: Oh...I will

the guard's eyes open suddenly. Blood seeps out of the corners of his eyes, out his ears, out his mouth and down his nose. Lethal impaled him to the wall with his spikes. He starts to drain out his blood along his black blood, giving him more strength. He drops him down to the ground.

Cooper: Nice...
Lethal: Where is she?
L: shes in the frozen throne dorm. quick! We gotta move!

The trio jump out from the hole and run for the Frozen throne dorm

Arriving at the door, they knock on it and fuse opens it.

Fuse: Lethal! Good to have you back man!
Lethal: Nice to see you too bro.

The two share a strong smile, until Lethal spots turtle over Rebecca, and Rebecca with massive wounds all over

lethal: turtle! How is she?
Turtle: She looks rough. Quick you gotta heal her, take the black blood out of her.

Lethal looks at turtle in shock

Lethal: You mean...She has my blood in her?
Turtle: Yes! You have to help her.

A tear forms in the corner of Lethals eye.

Lethal: If my blood is in her, i cant do anything.
Cooper: What do you mean?
Lethal(looking at Rebecca): I cant help her. She is going to die..

Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: WNA Chronicles Chapter 2   WNA Chronicles Chapter 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:55 pm

Nice, this one is even better than the first one. Good job LI, now go and write the 3rd!!
Back to top Go down
IamPsychoturtle
Administrator
Administrator
IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: WNA Chronicles Chapter 2   WNA Chronicles Chapter 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:14 am

Awesome,can't wait for more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://white-night-academy.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WNA Chronicles Chapter 2   WNA Chronicles Chapter 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WNA Chronicles Chapter 2
Page 1 of 1