White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Fan fiction>The shadow games return I_vote_lcapFan fiction>The shadow games return I_voting_barFan fiction>The shadow games return I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Fan fiction>The shadow games return I_vote_lcapFan fiction>The shadow games return I_voting_barFan fiction>The shadow games return I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Fan fiction>The shadow games return Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Fan fiction>The shadow games return Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Fan fiction>The shadow games return Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Fan fiction>The shadow games return Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Fan fiction>The shadow games return Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Fan fiction>The shadow games return Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Fan fiction>The shadow games return Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Fan fiction>The shadow games return Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Fan fiction>The shadow games return Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Fan fiction>The shadow games return Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Fan fiction>The shadow games return Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Fan fiction>The shadow games return Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Fan fiction>The shadow games return Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Fan fiction>The shadow games return Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Fan fiction>The shadow games return Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Fan fiction>The shadow games return

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dbz rocks hard2
Freshman
Dbz rocks hard2

Fan fiction>The shadow games return Empty
PostSubject: Fan fiction>The shadow games return   Fan fiction>The shadow games return EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:51 pm

Ok The world duel monsters tournament is underway contestants all of you now a man and a group of 18 people with black robes come into this tourney now little did anyone know they were shadow duelists and they could make these cards come to life farao when they dueled but also if you lost they would take your soul and keep it in a card to use for there plan to destroy all duelist for world domination but few know of their existence and tell the tournament players of this. Some leave but a few choose to stay to fight Cool and reveal the shadow duelists plans of what they want to do? ( I suck at this but someone could make a cool story bout this wish I could but I suck at writing story's so if you like it so far try to build off that.) .
Back to top Go down

Fan fiction>The shadow games return
Page 1 of 1