White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2 I_vote_lcapA Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2 I_voting_barA Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2 I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2 I_vote_lcapA Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2 I_voting_barA Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2 I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2 Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2 Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2 Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2 Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2 Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2 Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2 Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2 Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2 Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2 Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2 Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2 Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2 Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2 Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2 Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2

Go down 
3 posters

Well was this...
interesting
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2 I_vote_lcap100%A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
needs improvement
A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2 I_vote_lcap0%A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Asuka-san08
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Asuka-san08

A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2   A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 2:58 am

Jaden dropped to the floor, with blood dripping from his chest, he was about to lose consciousness when ‘Winged Kuriboh’, his duel monster spirit friend, came out. “Kuri kuri” he said as he gave his worry face, Jaden tried to smile. “Find Jesse, he can help…” he said as he lost consciousness.

‘Winged Kuriboh’ rushed to the main gate of Duel Academy where all of the students were still recovering from all that they’ve been through in the other world. Kuriboh went spinning around in circles, Jesse saw him, and ran.

“What’s wrong Kuriboh, and where’s Jaden?”

Kuriboh started floating away, Jesse knew he had to follow him and led him to the abandoned dorm.

“This is the old dorm of Obelisk Blue right?”

“Why did you bring me here Kuriboh?

And Kuriboh went floating inside, Jesse followed as different question were circling his mind like: “Where’s Jaden?” “Why did Kuriboh bring me here?” “Does it have to do anything with Jaden’s disappearance?” “What happen to darkness?”

These things began to come to him, he snapped out of his confusion when he saw a person lying at the middle of the underground, he rush in to see who it was. To Jesse’s surprise, it was Jaden. He was covered in blood; he felt that he was still breathing as he saw a large hole on his left chest.

“Don’t worry Jay, stay strong and I’ll get you to Ms. Fontaine so that we could bring you to a hospital!!”

Just then, a voice is heard. It was a soft, timid voice of a man. It was Jaden’s.
“Don’t worry about me Jess, I’m okay, Darkness *cough* cheated on his duel *cough* and now here I am, *cough* we can never make it, I’m sorry…”

“No!! Don’t say that!! We WILL make it!! I’m sure!!”

“No Jesse *cough* I insist *cough* don’t...”

“But Jaden...”

“Jesse if you really *cough* wanna do a favour for me, *cough* protect me from darkness...”

“What’s the point Jaden...? Why do I need to do this...?”

“He is *cough* plotting something bad *cough* but I’m guessing that *cough* he shall be needing my power... and when I’m gone... I want you... to make sure all our friends are safe...”

“Jaden, stop it don’t say another word, you WON”T die and you WILL survive...”

“I’m sorry...”

“... I just ...”

“...can’t...”

“NO JADEN!!”

Jaden gave his final breath... and Jesse cried...

“WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN...?”

“IS NOTHING FAIR IN THIS CRUEL WORLD...?”

“But I am going to grant your final wish...”

“...about protecting our friends...”

“...and keeping you away from the dark...”

“And I’m guessing you wouldn’t wanna see me cry about something this ironic... right?”
Back to top Go down
http://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com/
DarkFusion
Administrator
Administrator
DarkFusion

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2   A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:50 am

Cool i luv this great job Lexy <3
Back to top Go down
Asuka-san08
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Asuka-san08

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2   A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:18 am

thanks a lot and don't forget to get some sleep for a while XD
Back to top Go down
<psychoturtle>
Administrator
Administrator
<psychoturtle>

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2   A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 8:49 am

MORE! oh wait there is.
Back to top Go down
Asuka-san08
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Asuka-san08

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2   A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:54 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2   A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dark Side Resurrects - Chapter 2
Page 1 of 1