White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion I_vote_lcapChapter 2:A Troll Reunion I_voting_barChapter 2:A Troll Reunion I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion I_vote_lcapChapter 2:A Troll Reunion I_voting_barChapter 2:A Troll Reunion I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion

Go down 
+4
Celtic
death-coder
DarkFusion
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkFusion
Administrator
Administrator
DarkFusion

Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion   Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:40 pm

*Ninja and DarkFusion sitting on the terrace as the tests started waiting to see what the new recruits can do*
IamPsychoturtle:*going second in a test*Fine than ill summon...
Death-coder:*Attacks dirrectly*Well played.Welcome to Slifer.Next.
*Everyone is standing speechless while Death-coder is going to the table where Celtic and Nate are sitting*
Death-coder:What's with Celtic*looks at Celtic with a weird face*?
Nate-River:Check it.Hes been staring at that new girl all day long.
Mr.Celtic:No i haven't!Who is she?
IamPsychoturtle:*passes by*That's Sexy Lexy.mmMmm*looks back at her and runs up the stairs to Ninja and DF and turns to DF*Looks like Celtic has a thing for our new Ra girl
DarkFusion:*looks at Celtic with a grim face and yells at him*Celtic go do something will ya!Stop sitting around!
*Than everyone starts looking at the duel with the big crowd where Judgement just lost his duel*
Judgement:Well played.Enjoy the Obelisk dorm.
TestedKid:*yawns loudly*Anoyone here worth my time?*looks around noticing Drago staring at him angrily*
Drago:What the hell are you doing here?
TestedKid:Why Electric_Rain i thought you would be happier to see me
Judgement:You guys know eachother?
DarkFusion:Lightning_Air_Matrix!What the hell are you doing here?
LAM:Ah Thunder_Dust its been quite some time.How have you been?
DarkFusion:It's back to DarkFusion,LAM.
IamPsychoturtle:Get lost Lightning.You aren't welcome here.
LAM:Hurricane_Ice you look mad.Are you mad?*looks around and notices Death-coder writing something*Heaven_Hell_Matrix,just the man i wanted to talk to.How are you my friend?
Death-coder:*looks at LAM and turns to DF and Turtle*Hey ill finish these test results later.Im going to go watch some TV now.*starts walking away*
LAM:*gets angry*Death-coder!Look me in the eyes when im talking to you scrub!Duel me!Duel me all of you so i can prove to your academy you are all scrubs!
IamPsychoturtle:Fine.Ill duel you.
DarkFusion:Turtle!Let me duel this stuck up moron!
Death-coder:*turns around*Let me duel him.*pulls out his deck*
Turtle and DF:D-C!Let me or turtle duel him!
Death-coder:*stops talking and shuffles deck,revealing the top card of the deck to DF and Turtle*I got this.
Turtle and DF:*look at eachother and crack a wide smile*Hes all yours!
LAM:Fine than!Lets start!

Death-coder 8000/8000 LAM

LAM:You go first.It will be your last turn.
Death-coder:*cracks a wide smile twisting his face**silently starts playing his cards summoning Royal Magical Library and playing Upstart Goblin letting LAM gain 1000 Life Points and drawing 1 card*Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion 300px-RoyalMagicalLibrarySDSC-EN-C-1EChapter 2:A Troll Reunion 300px-UpstartGoblinDB1-EN-C-UE
*Than activates the Trade-in he drew discarding his Blue-Eyes White Dragon to draw 2 cards*Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion 300px-TradeInGLD4-EN-C-LE
Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion 300px-BlueEyesWhiteDragonDPKB-EN-SR-1E
LAM:What the hell!Stop drawing cards!
Death-coder:*smiles while discarding his Thunder Dragon to add 2 more,and after,activating Cup of Ace and pulling out a silver coing out of his pocket flipping it and getting heads allowing him to draw 2 more cards*
Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion 300px-ThunderDragonDLG1-EN-C-UEChapter 2:A Troll Reunion 300px-CupofAceLODT-EN-C-1E
LAM:No way you are that lucky!
Death-coder:*removes 3 counters for Royal Library,drawing another card.Activates Toon Table of Contents adding 2 more and with the third adding a Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon and having Library gain 3 more counters*Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion 300px-ToonTableofContentsGLD4-EN-GUR-LEChapter 2:A Troll Reunion 300px-Blue-EyesToonDragonDLG1-EN-C-UE
*Removes 3 more counters to draw 1 more card and activates a second Trade-In discarding his Toon Dragon drawing 2 cards.After that,activates a Hand Destruction discarding his 2 Thunder Dragons to draw 2 cards.Than he activates his Broken Bamboo Sword*Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion 300px-HandDestructionSDMM-EN-C-1EChapter 2:A Troll Reunion 300px-BrokenBambooSwordTAEV-EN-C-1E
*With that he removes 3 counters to draw 1 more card.After that he activates 3 Golden Bamboo Swords drawing 6 cards and removing all counters from his Library to draw 1 more card*Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion 300px-GoldenBambooSwordLODT-EN-C-1E
*Looks at LAMs nervous face*Why did you come here LAM?*sais while activating an Upstart Goblin and 2 One Day of Peace*Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion 300px-OneDayofPeace-PHSW-EN-C-1E

Death-Coder 8000/10000 LAM

LAM:Well since you 4 aren't interested in joining i decided to find fresh recruits in this academy.
DarkFusion:Not in this academy.
Drago:Get lost LAM!
LAM:You'll see a lot of these members here will want to jo...*hears a quiet humming sound*
*Everyone shuts up and Turtle starts maniacly laughing at the song*
Death-coder:
He sees me drawing
Hes raging
He hates and he tries to get me beat and leavin!*cracks a wide smile at LAM*

LAM:Shut the hell up!Don't talk like you've already wo..*opens mouth as he looks through Death-coder's hand with the 5 pieces of Exodia*
Death-coder:Go home LAM.You are not welcome here.*looks at Turtle and DF's cheerfull faces*Ill get the test results done by tonight.*walks away*
LAM:Well this was a giant waste of time!

End of Chapter 2
Back to top Go down
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
death-coder

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion   Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:50 pm

LOOKS LIKE LAM
JUST GOT RICK ROLLED

Back to top Go down
<psychoturtle>
Administrator
Administrator
<psychoturtle>

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion   Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:53 pm

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion   Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:02 pm

She Guna Be Oblisk Soon BD i will support her BIshes

I love How D-C Guna OTK LAM With his Lame Exodia

Chapter 3 iam Doin something after get a gf ? XD

Back to top Go down
DarkFusion
Administrator
Administrator
DarkFusion

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion   Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:24 pm

FUCK YEH RICKY JUS GOT BACK 8D and Celtic who said u get her Wink
Back to top Go down
IamPsychoturtle
Administrator
Administrator
IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion   Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:24 pm

FUCK YES. NAILED IT SON.
Back to top Go down
https://white-night-academy.forumotion.net
DarkFusion
Administrator
Administrator
DarkFusion

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion   Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:10 am

I NEED SUM SUGGESTIONS I GOT IT PLANNED BUT I PLAN TOO FAR AHEAD ALSO SO GIMME GIMME
Back to top Go down
Asuka-san08
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Asuka-san08

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion   Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:36 am

Lol, epicnes...? Erm... ok...?
Also, great duel, LAM just got scored...
Still waiting for chapter 3, Great job Dark Fuse Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com/
Drillwarrior
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion   Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:21 pm

EXODIA OBLITERATE

Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion Images10
Back to top Go down
~Cassie~
Freshman
~Cassie~

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion   Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:28 am

again, gud job fuse! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion   Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2:A Troll Reunion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Night Academy :: Literature ::   :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: