White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League I_vote_lcapThe Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League I_voting_barThe Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League I_vote_lcapThe Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League I_voting_barThe Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League

Go down 
+3
Drillwarrior
Reginanos
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reginanos
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Reginanos

The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League Empty
PostSubject: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:01 pm

Prologue:

Stars lit up the beautiful night sky. The moon illuminated the ground brightly enough to see the dirt you were walking on. A shooting star zoomed across the night sky. Evigishki Soul Ogre, leader of the Gishki tribe, flopped onto the ground and laid there, peacefully. A small light rose up out of nowhere, and heat intensified the atmosphere, but just slightly. Soul Ogre turned around to find a small bonfire, one that wasn't there before. He curiously rose to his feet and walked over to examine the odd blaze. As he walked up to it, the small bonfire turned into a huge inferno, and walking out of it, a giant bulk of a creature.
"Laval Stannon, has it not been ages?" Soul Ogre said, shaking Stannon's hand. Soul Ogre and Stannon had been good friends ever since the incident occurred, as well as Gusto Eguls, leader of the Gusto tribe, and Gem-Knight Zirconia, leader of the Gem-Knight tribe.
"It has been a long time, hasn't it good friend. It seems like it was only yesterday." Stannon said back
Suddenly, a great gust of wind shook throughout the small clearing in which Soul Ogre and Stannon were standing. A great bird the with a wingspan easily half of the clearing, flew overhead, casting a great shadow. Landing down on a few trees, the great bird ruffled it's feathers.
"Eguls, I must say you get bigger and bigger every time we see you." Stannon spoke with a cocky grin spread across its face.
"Well Stannon, I see your humor hasn't gone anywhere at all. It is a pleasure to see you as well Soul Ogre" Eguls said with a soothing voice.
"Likewise, my good friend. It seems like there is only one more member left from the par-" Soul Ogre was interrupted by a booming roar. Out of nowhere, a giant easily a half more the size of Stannon came rolling down a humongous mountain to the north. Jumping in mid-air, the giant monster uncurled itself to form Zirconia. Zirconia ran towards the group.
"Aaaaargh." Zirconia roared (Zirconia cannot speak, but somehow the other members know what he's saying, so just go along with it)
"It is good to see you too Zirconia." Stannon said while shaking Zirconia's hand.
"Aaaaargh." Zirconia roared again
"Yes, they were dark times indeed." Eguls shifted as he spoke. All of the leaders spent the next few minutes in grieving silence, mumbling over the problems over the past.
"It all started back when the Vylons came here, saying they would protect us from warring with each other." Eguls moaned, shaking his head
"Well, in their defense, we did war a lot." Stannon said back to Eguls
"Aaaaargh." Zirconia whimpered
"You're right, Zirconia, but now that I think about it, it could've all been avoided if only..." Soul Ogre's voice fades away into the darkness

(Tell me what you guys think, I'm hoping that it's good enough, sorry if it's a bit shorter than normal, that's just how I write)
Back to top Go down
<psychoturtle>
Administrator
Administrator
<psychoturtle>

PostSubject: Re: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:02 pm

Interesting. Needs moer words^^
Back to top Go down
Reginanos
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Reginanos

PostSubject: Re: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:03 pm

You guys are fast, but now I see why, you didn't read the entire thing...
Back to top Go down
<psychoturtle>
Administrator
Administrator
<psychoturtle>

PostSubject: Re: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:05 pm

I actually read the first half,I kept this tab opened. I first look at size,then read quarter at a time. So I leave my comment after a piece of it(bad habbit)
Back to top Go down
<psychoturtle>
Administrator
Administrator
<psychoturtle>

PostSubject: Re: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:07 pm

Ok. Read the entire thing. Why are they...friends of some kind?Smile
Back to top Go down
Reginanos
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Reginanos

PostSubject: Re: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:09 pm

The prologue takes place after everything has happened. In Chapter 1, we go back to the beginning of this phase of Hidden Arsenals. Basically, it starts at the end and goes back to the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:13 pm

Nice chapter this is cool.

And... Zirconia = Chewbacca? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
<psychoturtle>
Administrator
Administrator
<psychoturtle>

PostSubject: Re: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:14 pm

lmaoooooo brrrrrawrrrrrrrrgh!
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:34 pm

Search your feelings you know it to be true Wink
Back to top Go down
Reginanos
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Reginanos

PostSubject: Re: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:35 pm

No, cover your mouth and yell, that's the sound it makes.
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:35 pm

And if I say it's chewe?
Back to top Go down
DarkFusion
Administrator
Administrator
DarkFusion

PostSubject: Re: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:48 pm

Drillwarrior wrote:

that made me rofl xD
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:29 pm

DarkFusion wrote:
Drillwarrior wrote:

that made me rofl xD

Thanks ^^

But do you AGREE with me? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Reginanos
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Reginanos

PostSubject: Re: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:50 pm

Chapter 1:

The sky was an intense orange, dotted with majestic splashes of yellow and purple. Waves crashed down endlessly on the shore. A large object shook in the water. A giant finned creature jumped out of the water, in it's hand a plethora of fish and other sea life. The giant creature slammed back into the dense water, and swam back into the distance.

The underwater realm is a safe haven for many aquatic creatures, but it is mostly known as the territory of the ferocious Gishki tribe. Out of nowhere, giant sea monsters fling themselves out of the water and gobble down innocent creatures on or near the water. Many civilians of the world of HAL are gracious not to live near these infested waters. What they don't know though, is what really happens.

"I am sick and tired of being called a monster!" Gishki Abyss and Gishki Erial were walking down a corridor.
"Well what do you expect. We act like monsters, on orders, and the people up there think we are. It's really a no-brainer if you ask me." Gishki Erial replied
"I know, but still. I just wish they knew what it was really like down here. I mean, if you ask anyone here if we were monsters, would they say we are?" Abyss asked. Gishki Erial pondered for a moment as they continued down the hall.
"No, probably not, but that won't change the opinion of the people up there." Erial replied again as they turned left, they bumped into Evigishki Mind Augus, one of the main leaders of the Gishki civilization.
"I'm so sorry sir. We were, um, going to our next station." Abyss whimpered as Mind Augus got up.
"Very well then, continue on your way." Mind Augus said, moving out of the way. Abyss and Erial, shocked at how calm Mind Augus was today, shrugged and walked off. Mind Augus turned back and looked at the two soldiers, and seeing how they were of no importance, went in the opposite direction towards his initial destination.

As he opened the door to his chamber, he swam in and shut it instantly. Gliding through the water, he went up to the mirror on his dresser.
"Show me Gishki Abyss and Gishki Erial" Mind Augus commanded. The clear glass suddenly morphed and twisted, and a blurry image appeared. As the image cleared up, you could see Gishki Abyss and Gishki Erial talking as they traversed the corridor.

"...wasn't it Erial? It's like he was...nice" Abyss shivered in suspicion.
"I know, it's almost like he was hiding something" Erial looked away as he finished the sentence, looking right up at the spy mirror Mind Augus had created. 'I must be seeing things.' Erial whispered
"What was that?" Abyss asked
"Nothing. It was...nothing." Erial said, shaking his head. Mind Augus quickly shut down the mirror image and, in one swift stroke, swam into the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:53 pm

Looks good =D
Back to top Go down
Reginanos
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Reginanos

PostSubject: Re: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:37 pm

Chapter 2:

Exiting out of the mirror portal Mind Augus had created, he cautiously looked around. Satisfied that no one was watching him, he swam over to a ritual-like circle on the ground. Summoning all of his power, he gave an ancient chant. As he chanted, a giant light burst from the circle, and a great wand appeared in the middle of it. Mind Augus picked up the wand, and left the room without leaving a trace that he was there.

"Evigishki Soul Ogre, I must speak with you immediately!" Mind Augus rushed into the throne room of the Gishki civilization, where a great sea creature stood motionless in the chair. An eye thrust open, and the creature tilted it's head.
"What do you want from me, Augus." Soul Ogre spoke with great harshness.
"Sir, the Gusto tribe has wished to, um, go to war, with, us." Mind Augus's voice got smaller as the sentence drifted off.
"If it is war they want," Soul Ogre said, getting up out of his throne, "It is war they shall get. I will not allow them to mock my civilization with their pettiness."
"Yes sir, and I decided to get the wand for you, to make things, quicker." Mind Augus said as he lifted the great wand into the air.
"The Ritua Wand. Such a valuable weapon and artifact does not deserve to be used against these pathetic scum. We will only use the abilities that were handed down to us. Now, I order you to put the wand back where it came from, and get ready for our up-coming battle with the Gusto civilization. I can tell this will be a long battle ahead." Soul Ogre stepped outside of the hallway and into the central square. Gishki citizens, not knowing what was going on, gawked at the sight of their emperor outside of his throne room.
"He never comes out unless something bad is about to happen." one civilian said
"Is there another war? Or maybe a disaster is coming..." others mumbled in grief.
"Citizens of the Gishki Province of HAL, I come bearing, sorrowful news. Our military has just issued war with the Gusto Province to the North." Soul Ogre's voice echoed through the water. As the town filled with loud chatter, Soul Ogre went back inside the castle, preparing for what could be, a horrible disaster.
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:39 am

Again cool chapter ^^

Nice to see some not perverted fanfics on here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Asuka-san08
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Asuka-san08

PostSubject: Re: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:57 am

awesome fic, make more XD
Back to top Go down
http://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com/
JazziGrl00
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
JazziGrl00

PostSubject: Re: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:29 pm

Very nice and very creative. I want to read more
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:41 pm

When do you plan on posting chapter 3? =D
Back to top Go down
Reginanos
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Reginanos

PostSubject: Re: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:19 pm

Either today or tomorrow, depending on when inspiration comes to me.
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:22 pm

Ah ok.
Back to top Go down
Reginanos
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Reginanos

PostSubject: Re: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:21 am

Chapter 3:

High atop of the mountains to the North, the civilization of the Gusto lived in harmony with the great bounty of treasure that was left for them by their ancestors. None of them ever starved, they all lived with no harm, and the technology they had was astounding. With it, they protected the nature of the mountains along with themselves from any danger from the South. Deep within the confines of the mountain, a large hall has been built to have meetings.
"Sir, if I may speak," one of the younger elites spoke, "The Gishki tribe has announced war on us. If we were to just surrender, they will take everything. What are we going to do?"
"It pains me that we must go into war this suddenly. But, I cannot allow the safety of our haven to be breached, and those monsters to cause a rampage. Plus, if they were to acquire our...resources, the entire world of HAL may be in great danger. I cannot and will not let them step in my territory and demand victory of us without a fight. We must show them what happens when you mess with more intelligent beings like us." the great Gusto Eguls said as it spread it's wings and let out a massive gale of wind. "Go now, my messenger, and tell the people of the mountain that they must take shelter. Things are about to get very...destructive." The messenger, Daigusto Gulldos, or Eguls's right hand man, left the hall and flew up in and out of the top of the mountain. When it knew it was safe from any patrols, Gulldos opened up a messaging portal, calling Mind Augus.
"Eguls has accepted war with the Gishkis. All is going according to our plans." Gulldos said cockily
"Very good. Now all we have to do, is wait for our allies to the East of us to start conflict with each other. Then, we wait for...them...to come and complete our plans." Mind Augus replied, a malicious smile growing across his face as he finished.
"So what do we do for now?" Gulldos asked his companion
"For now, we make sure our plans don't get interrupted by anything that would dare stop us. Be careful for any signs of suspicion, we must keep this a secret." Mind Augus said, his last words drifting out right before the portal dissipated.

Deep inside the core of HAL, a tall and rumbling creature shook off dust it had accumulated over the decades. A deep, blood-red eye burst open, and the creature let out a low grumble.
"It is time..."
Back to top Go down
~Cassie~
Freshman
~Cassie~

PostSubject: Re: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:28 am

this is rly gud, keep it up <3
Back to top Go down
JazziGrl00
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
JazziGrl00

PostSubject: Re: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:17 am

OMG quit leaving cliff hangers. I want more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Night Academy :: Literature ::   :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: