White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Legend of the Samurai I_vote_lcapLegend of the Samurai I_voting_barLegend of the Samurai I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Legend of the Samurai I_vote_lcapLegend of the Samurai I_voting_barLegend of the Samurai I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Legend of the Samurai Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Legend of the Samurai Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Legend of the Samurai Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Legend of the Samurai Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Legend of the Samurai Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Legend of the Samurai Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Legend of the Samurai Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Legend of the Samurai Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Legend of the Samurai Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Legend of the Samurai Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Legend of the Samurai Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Legend of the Samurai Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Legend of the Samurai Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Legend of the Samurai Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Legend of the Samurai Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Legend of the Samurai

Go down 
+2
Drillwarrior
JazziGrl00
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JazziGrl00
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
JazziGrl00

Legend of the Samurai Empty
PostSubject: Legend of the Samurai   Legend of the Samurai EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:00 am

Several Samurai, cladded in armor stood in front of the Dojo of the Mighty Grandmaster Shien. Several of muttered amongst themselves as they waited for a leader to take charge. In the distance, they all heard something utter a horrible roar, the sound of metal against glass. As they all looked their fears came to life as they saw several figures flying towards them. Scared, one of the Samurai, an older Warrior by the name of Kegeki stepped forward.
"Brothers. Today, The Lord of Chaos has claimed our domain as her own. The Black Luster Soldier has declared war upon us, gathering a force of dragons beyond anything we have ever faced, But we will not back down. We live by the code of Bushido. We will fight to the death. WE WILL NOT FAIL!" He said, screaming the last words. In doing so, the Kagemusha of the warriors stepped forward and though he was silent, everyone could feel his calming presence of his magical abilities, the power of Tuning.
Seeing his brothers ready for a fight, Kizan, on of the newer recruits stepped forward. "Let's show those dragons to HELL!" With that he lead the charge, looking onto the horizon as the dragons grew closer and closer.

Kizan watched as one of the Smaller dragons, An common Exploder Dragon, began to dive towards them. Kizan braced himself for the attack but was amazed when it never came. Instead the dragon regained altitude and began to dematerialize. He watched as the particles of the Banished dragon began to reform, taking a new shape of even greater power. Terror took his heart as he watched the manifistation of the legendary Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon. The dragon roared, screaming the familiar sound of Metal against glass. Kizan's mind raced as he saw his brothers turning and beginning to retreat, realizing that he should do the same.

Kizan turned and ran, still keeping an eye on the metallic dragon. The dragon roared again, this time causing a ball of light appear next to it. The light took shape quickly and dessolved, revealing a new dragon, more powerful than any other, The Blue-Eyes White Dragon. The two legendary creatures dived forward, both throwing bursts of energy from their maws. Kizan watched as on of the blasts caught Kegeki in the Leg, causing him to fumble and fall.
"Kegeki!" Kizan yelled, cancelling his retreat and running towards him. Kizan kneeled by him and helped him up and began to carry him. He heard a roar from behind him, causing him to turn around. He saw, the Red-Eyes flying towards him. Kizan quickly pulled his sword from it's sheeth with his free hand and held it up.
"I ask of the now, Masters of the other Dimension. Open now a Prison for this, Beast." He utted. He watched his sword glow and a magical gate open up. The Red-Eyes, now in a plummit to the ground below, was unable to stop quickly enought. Kizan watched excitedly as the dragon flew into the Dimensional Prison.
Kizan took no time to rejoyce as he again began to help Kegeki, barly reaching the safety of the Dojo in time.

More to come. =) hope y'all are injoying it. This is based on a real duel between my BF and Me. His Disaster Dragon Vs. My Six Samurai.
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Samurai   Legend of the Samurai EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:09 pm

Hahahaha this is very cool Razz
Back to top Go down
Namujess
Freshman
Namujess

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Samurai   Legend of the Samurai EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:31 pm

very nice ^^ i lik the idea of wriitn how a duel is played out Surprised
Back to top Go down
~Cassie~
Freshman
~Cassie~

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Samurai   Legend of the Samurai EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:37 pm

gud job ^^ <3
Back to top Go down
JazziGrl00
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
JazziGrl00

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Samurai   Legend of the Samurai EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:27 am

Thanx guys. ^^ I know im not the best author out there, but i just kept having this scene of the first turn in my head. Anyway, ill post the next part here in the next day or two
Back to top Go down
Asuka-san08
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Asuka-san08

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Samurai   Legend of the Samurai EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:04 am

Don't worry, you did great :3
Back to top Go down
http://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com/
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Samurai   Legend of the Samurai EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:32 am

Good job Jazzi ^^
Back to top Go down
JazziGrl00
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
JazziGrl00

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Samurai   Legend of the Samurai EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:02 pm

Thanks Everyone. Now if i could just get the insperation so post the next part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Samurai   Legend of the Samurai Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Samurai
Page 1 of 1