White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
The Vigilante Ch. 3 I_vote_lcapThe Vigilante Ch. 3 I_voting_barThe Vigilante Ch. 3 I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
The Vigilante Ch. 3 I_vote_lcapThe Vigilante Ch. 3 I_voting_barThe Vigilante Ch. 3 I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
The Vigilante Ch. 3 Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
The Vigilante Ch. 3 Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
The Vigilante Ch. 3 Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
The Vigilante Ch. 3 Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
The Vigilante Ch. 3 Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
The Vigilante Ch. 3 Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
The Vigilante Ch. 3 Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
The Vigilante Ch. 3 Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
The Vigilante Ch. 3 Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
The Vigilante Ch. 3 Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
The Vigilante Ch. 3 Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
The Vigilante Ch. 3 Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
The Vigilante Ch. 3 Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
The Vigilante Ch. 3 Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
The Vigilante Ch. 3 Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

The Vigilante Ch. 3

Go down 
+2
~Cassie~
Judgement
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Judgement
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Judgement

The Vigilante Ch. 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Vigilante Ch. 3   The Vigilante Ch. 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:01 am

“Wha… What do you mean?” stuttered Raiza, tears running down her face.
“About me, Ryu, Layfon, and Marc. There’s something you need to know about us.” Replied Paul in a solemn tone.
“O… Okay, what is it?” replied Raiza, wiping tears from her eyes.
“The four of us… used to fight in underground tournaments for money. We were called the Four Horsemen. Each of us uses a different weapon. Myself, known as Conquest, I use a bow and arrow. Marc, known as Famine, he wielded dual pistols. Then there’s Layfon, who used to be known as War before he left to become a heaven’s blade, he used a sword. And then there’s Ryu… Who is known as Death… the wielder of the scythe. He would fight with a mask, so no one could see his identity, but the way that scar formed is for another time…”
“So… You’re saying that all of you killed people for money…” she said, trying to process everything Paul just told her.
“yes… however, we all disbanded after Layfon left, it wasn’t the same, Ryu didn’t want to, so I think that’s why he kept on… However, I think he was trying to do good and not evil…” with that Paul walked away, leaving Raiza there, just wondering what to do.
x.x.x.x.x.
Ryu and Felli were walking towards the train stop, talking and getting to know each other before the two knew it they were at the train station. “Do you have a job at all Felli?” asked Ryu, sitting down next to her
“Yes, why do you ask?” replied Felli
“Heh, because I’m kind of looking for one” Ryu scratched the back of his head from embarrassment .
“Well you couldn’t work where I do, only girls work there and only guys go there.” Replied Felli
“heh, that sounds like a challenge to me. What’s the name?” Ryu was smirking, knowing he could get a job there easily.
“Café Mira… are you seriously thinking about getting a job there?” replied Felli, slightly turning pink at the thought of him working there.
“Well, yeah.” Ryu responded confidently, “Plus, it could be fun” he gave a warm smile as the train came to a stop.
“Well, this is my stop.” Said Felli getting up out of her seat.
“Would it be alright if I walked you to your door?” asked Ryu, losing a bit of his swagger, he never could retain his cool around girls he liked.
“I suppose so.” Felli gave a slight smile and walked out the doors, Ryu followed her out the train and up the steps to her and her brother’s house. They stopped at the front door, and said their goodbyes, they ended with a hug, Ryu hugged her gently while he could feel Felli tighten her arms around him, he giggled a bit and they broke apart, he opened the door for her and she walked inside. The rest of the walk home he couldn’t get his mind off of her.
“Man… in one day, I can’t stop thinking about her?” he walked with his hands behind his head , he reached his apartment, changed his clothes and fell asleep. He woke up the next day in a great mood, all his classes went by fast and he rushed to the locker room, excited for training that day. He remembered that he had to ask Nina if he could wear something special during the match. “Nina.” He called, seeing her by her locker. “I needed to ask you a question.”
“Sure, whats up?” aksed Nina, looking up from tying her shoes.
“I wanted to know if I could wear something special during the match tomorrow.”
“Depends, what is it?”
“This.” Ryu pulled out his mask, it looked like a skull, it had a crack over the right eye, where his scar was.
“Uh, why do you want to wear that?” responded Nina, perplexed at the mask.
“It’s special to me, I wore it every time I fought back in Glendan.”
“I don’t see why not. It’s just a mask after all.”
“Thanks captain” he smiled and went back to his locker, the training went by well for Ryu, he knew his assignment down pact for the competition tomorrow. He walked Felli home again and went back home. He couldn’t sleep that night, all he could think about was the competition the next day. He tossed and turned until he finally passed out from sheer exhaustion. The next day he woke up with butterflies in his stomach, he got ready and bolted to school, the day went by slowly, anxiousness setting in, most of the kids in his class encouraging him; He walked through the halls, waiting for the final bell. After what seemed like ages, it finally did. He sprinted to the arena where he met up with the rest of the 17th platoon, they all got ready in their own ways, Sharnid played with his guns, Felli meditated, Harley made last minute adjustments to Layfon’s DITE, and Nina was just sitting in quiet. Layfon was pacing back and forth when he called Ryu over.
“Yeah Layfon, whats up?” asked Ryu walking over.
“Are you seriously wearing that mask?” asked Layfon in a whisper, “You haven’t given that up yet?
“I have to wear it to fight, it’s part of who I am, I’m surprised you’re not using a single-edged blade.” He walked past Layfon, putting on his mask. He threw a black hood over his head, completely covering his appearance. Finally the alarm sounded and the contest started, the two squads rushed at each other strategically, Ryu took his route, hopping through the trees, while Layfon and Nina ran distraction. Sharnid provided cover fire from the trees. Nina and Layfon were surprised that only 1 fighter from the 6th platoon showed to face the two.
“Nina… only one fighter is here… that can only mean…”
“RYU!” yelled Nina, “Layfon, take care of him, I’m going to help Ryu out!” Nina jumped off into the trees.
“Where do you think you’re going?” said a random voice, attacking Nina from the back, she barely dodged and regained her balance. Ryu was running his planned route when Felli warned him of 3 bodies nearby.
“Please be careful Ryu.” Said Felli telepathically
“I will.” He waited for the 3 to appear. “I know you 3 are here, might as well show yourselves.”
“heh, you’re good.” Said a tall, dark skinned boy “Can you take all 3 of us on though?”
“Heh, I dunno… let find out.” Replied Ryu “Restoration!” his scythe appeared in his hand, to the astonishment of the crowd.
“A scythe!?” yelled someone in the crowd.
“Oh wow! I’ve never seen a scythe before!” shouted the announcer, “This masked fighter is really something!”
“hmph, we’re gonna kick your ass, then we’re gonna remove that mask of yours.” Said the dark skinned boy.
“heh… heheh… Hahahaha!” Ryu burst out in laughter, unable to control himself.
“What’s so funny!” shouted another one of the 6th platoon’s fighters.
“You guys think you can handle me.” Replied Ryu, a whirlwind whipped up around Ryu. “You’re about to witness the power of Death…”
Back to top Go down
~Cassie~
Freshman
~Cassie~

PostSubject: Re: The Vigilante Ch. 3   The Vigilante Ch. 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:54 am

gud job on this yet again branden.
Back to top Go down
Asuka-san08
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Asuka-san08

PostSubject: Re: The Vigilante Ch. 3   The Vigilante Ch. 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:08 am

alright, can't wait for the next one xD
Back to top Go down
http://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com/
Drillwarrior
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Vigilante Ch. 3   The Vigilante Ch. 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:16 pm

GET NEXT CHAPTER 8D This is gooood.
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Vigilante Ch. 3   The Vigilante Ch. 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:58 am

When do you plan on writing chapter four? It's been 23 days Neutral
Back to top Go down
~Cassie~
Freshman
~Cassie~

PostSubject: Re: The Vigilante Ch. 3   The Vigilante Ch. 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:48 pm

Yeah, I kinda wanna read chapter four as well Branden.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWulfe
Freshman
TheGreatWulfe

PostSubject: Re: The Vigilante Ch. 3   The Vigilante Ch. 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:30 pm

This is great Branden, I read the other two chapters as well, great job. Hope to have more soon.
Back to top Go down
Digi
Administrator
Administrator
Digi

PostSubject: Re: The Vigilante Ch. 3   The Vigilante Ch. 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:54 pm

U shoulf join the RP, you seem like ud b decent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/
TheGreatWulfe
Freshman
TheGreatWulfe

PostSubject: Re: The Vigilante Ch. 3   The Vigilante Ch. 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:15 pm

Were you referring to Branden or me?
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Vigilante Ch. 3   The Vigilante Ch. 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:22 pm

Branden most likely Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vigilante Ch. 3   The Vigilante Ch. 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vigilante Ch. 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Night Academy :: Literature ::   :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: