White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 I_voting_barCassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 I_voting_barCassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Cassie's Question of the Week #1

Go down 
+12
DarkFusion
Reginanos
L.Lawliet
KillerBee
supergareth7772
death-coder
Digi
Drillwarrior
Rarikou
irvin260
~Cassie~
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
~Cassie~
Freshman
~Cassie~

Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Cassie's Question of the Week #1   Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

ok guiz, so each week i will b asking a question. here is this weeks question:

y did yu choose yur current main deck to b yur main deck?

my answer: my current main deck, which is bunnyworld, was my own idea (yus, i kno its been done befor, but still) n i am a dw duelist, but i luv rescue rabbit (mayb cuz he reminds me of my boyfriend <3) so i decided tht mayb bunnyworld wud b a gud deck. it quickly became my fav, so nao its my main deck.

ok guiz, yur turn!

Last edited by ~Cassie~ on Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
~Cassie~
Freshman
~Cassie~

PostSubject: Re: Cassie's Question of the Week #1   Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:53 pm

so, liek tha othrs, its rly jus wut feels rite to yu?
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Cassie's Question of the Week #1   Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:29 pm

Well, to be correct I really enjoy playing with it like more than other decks ^^ So yeah, it feels very good.
Back to top Go down
~Cassie~
Freshman
~Cassie~

PostSubject: Re: Cassie's Question of the Week #1   Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:34 pm

awsum ^^ seems liek thts the way evryone picks their main deck. not wuts "best" in general terms, but wuts "best" for them.
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Cassie's Question of the Week #1   Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:39 pm

Yeah, to be honest I really don't like the best decks of the format right now...
Back to top Go down
~Cassie~
Freshman
~Cassie~

PostSubject: Re: Cassie's Question of the Week #1   Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:48 pm

imo, thts how yu SHUD pick a deck. sumthin yu feel comfortable wit. not wuts "best"
Back to top Go down
Reginanos
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Reginanos

PostSubject: Re: Cassie's Question of the Week #1   Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:37 pm

I don't really have a Main Deck, but I suppose it would be Jurrac-Evol, mainly because it's the deck I probably used the most and it just works so well for me. It's fast enough to hurt slower decks, yet defensive enough to stop decks that take maybe 2 turns to win like Dino Rabbit.
Back to top Go down
supergareth7772
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain
supergareth7772

PostSubject: Re: Cassie's Question of the Week #1   Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:39 pm

confused ok why is there a topic like this
Back to top Go down
~Cassie~
Freshman
~Cassie~

PostSubject: Re: Cassie's Question of the Week #1   Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:14 pm

@reg thts awsum ^^

@supergareth, can yu not post things if they rnt directly about tha topic? eithr answer tha question, or jus dunt post.
Back to top Go down
~Cassie~
Freshman
~Cassie~

PostSubject: Re: Cassie's Question of the Week #1   Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:26 pm

seriously, stop spammin my thread. its jus getting annoying. eithr answer my question, or jus dont post on here.
Back to top Go down
DarkFusion
Administrator
Administrator
DarkFusion

PostSubject: Re: Cassie's Question of the Week #1   Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:48 am

Bright Wings of Norleras will ALWAYS be my favourite deck
Back to top Go down
Peter Griffin
Freshman
Peter Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Cassie's Question of the Week #1   Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:52 am

I love E-hero's because its my 1st deck and i still have it and use it. Oh and i'm gonna start my own topic like this.
Back to top Go down
Skyozuro
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
Skyozuro

PostSubject: Re: Cassie's Question of the Week #1   Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:07 pm

Easy to answer this one Very Happy
MY fav deck is my All Monster Deck Very Happy
Think about it. You run around 40-45 monster. You therefore seal around 3 card of your opponent (MSTs + heavy storm)
A good friend of mine called TheSane owned me with his version which would always summon Locomotion Rgenex (The best synchro ever).
My version summoned Locomotion like, what, 2 times but its still crazy as hell Very Happy
Whatever my opponent throws at me the very next turn i answer right back with a 5 times better combo! This very deck is the most clucth i have ever run. The only problem are dead draws that come 1-2 times for like 5 duels. The only inconvenient i have with this deck though is Malicious which i always seem to draw in the first turns. this deck has the best record ever of all my decks. He has pretty much 20 lost for 150 duels Very Happy (might not be good for you but HUGE for me Very Happy)
Also this is the first deck that i completely created by myself that actually works Very Happy
I know TheSane started the idea in my head but his deck was Locomotion Alltheway while mine is more a ''whatevs happen , you gonna get down'' type of deck. Chem could confirm the Clucthcness of my awesome AMD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWulfe
Freshman
TheGreatWulfe

PostSubject: Re: Cassie's Question of the Week #1   Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:05 pm

Mine would probably be Inzektors, because it is what really works for me.
Back to top Go down
~Cassie~
Freshman
~Cassie~

PostSubject: Re: Cassie's Question of the Week #1   Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:56 am

great decks guiz ^^
Back to top Go down
Goblin-Jikki
Tester
Tester
Goblin-Jikki

PostSubject: Re: Cassie's Question of the Week #1   Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:44 am

Gb's hands down=] been my main deck for a long time now, Reason is cause I can adapt it to anything
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/
~Cassie~
Freshman
~Cassie~

PostSubject: Re: Cassie's Question of the Week #1   Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:20 am

yah, gb r gud lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cassie's Question of the Week #1   Cassie's Question of the Week #1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cassie's Question of the Week #1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2