White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 I_vote_lcapSkyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 I_voting_barSkyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 I_vote_lcapSkyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 I_voting_barSkyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1

Go down 
+5
Asuka-san08
~Cassie~
Buzzkill
DarkFusion
Skyozuro
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyozuro
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
Skyozuro

Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 Empty
PostSubject: Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1   Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:12 pm

Well heres my new serie i guess
I saw some really good reviews and i had to try Very Happy
So heres the first review of all my life Wink

1st card:
Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 Chaos_Necromancer_3026

The ATK of this card becomes the number of Monster Cards in your Graveyard x 300 points.

Definitely worth using in something that puts lot of monster to grave like Lightsworns, inzectors or even yubel (wouldnt you think pipoloi )
This card is the card i like to call the '' SURPRISE BITCH'' card. Lets say the opponent drops down JD on your field, asumming you have at least 11 monsters in your grave, this monster gets rid of JD for a low normal summon price.

I believe its one hell of a good side when it comes to a matchup against whom you use around 3/4 of your deck everytime cause that way you can SURPRISE BITCH anyone Very Happy

2nd card:
Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 300px-DarkDiviner-ORCS-EN-SR-1E
1 DARK Tuner + 1 non-Tuner Insect-Type monster
This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card declares an attack, if the ATK of the attack target is higher than this card: The ATK of the attack target becomes equal to this face-up card's current ATK. This change lasts until the end of the Battle Phase. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: Send the top 3 cards of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard.

First of all, YES this is a tough card to summon, if you dont run the 2 key cards that is. To summon that sun of holy cow, you need dark bug + any lvl 3 dark tuner (junk synchron and birdman anyone?). dark bug can revive any lvl 3 tuner from grave while junk can revive dark bug from grave Wink Pretty sweet, isn't it? Therefore you can kill any monster and make your opponent mill 3 for the low cost of normal summon+special summon+ synchro summon O_O SICK!
The bad thing is, you still lose life points if opponent is hte one attacking but it won't get destroyed Smile.
Not all decks can run dark bug, ill give you that much, but those that run junk or birdman should definitely think of running it, its really worth the summon Wink.

Last card for todays review is :
Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 300px-XyzReborn-ORCS-EN-ScR-1E
Target 1 Xyz Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it and attach this card to it as an Xyz Material.

This card is just WAY TO BROKEN Very Happy
Any deck that uses Xyz oftenly should at the very freaking least side it!
This card is basically a summoner negation (raoch), an attack saver (Utopia) or whatever you need like Thunder End Dragon (if already in grave).
This card can save some serious ass Smile
I had a really tough game against lightsworn yesterday. They had JD nuke my TED. After the atk i had 200 lp and he had 900. I top deck my Xyz reb. I set it the next turn they go for an atk and boom TED is revived. No more JD on my turn ^^.

You can save your ass so many wayz. Gotta add this to your decklists Wink

Well thats all for toady folks, hope you liked my review and dont mind you to give me suggestion on how to improve my reviews Wink
Back to top Go down
DarkFusion
Administrator
Administrator
DarkFusion

PostSubject: Re: Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1   Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:33 pm

nice review sky keep doing these u gave me like 3 new techs for mah Marked Proness Deck
Back to top Go down
Buzzkill
Freshman
Buzzkill

PostSubject: Re: Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1   Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:53 pm

I like the chaos necromancer... lol
Back to top Go down
~Cassie~
Freshman
~Cassie~

PostSubject: Re: Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1   Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:38 am

great review sky ^^
Back to top Go down
Asuka-san08
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Asuka-san08

PostSubject: Re: Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1   Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:02 am

awesome review :3
Back to top Go down
http://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com/
Namujess
Freshman
Namujess

PostSubject: Re: Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1   Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:32 pm

The only downside to CN is it's dead in opening hand or the first few turns.

Dark Diviner is a key card in my Incas actually.

Xyz Reborn I completely agree with. I love it in my Verz, you can't keep Ophion down.
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1   Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:04 am

Chaos necro in a magical merchant deck ftw? 3k attack easy.

Also knowing you had game if he didn't why didn't he crash JD into thunder end?
Back to top Go down
Namujess
Freshman
Namujess

PostSubject: Re: Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1   Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:06 am

Drillwarrior wrote:
Chaos necro in a magical merchant deck ftw? 3k attack easy.

Like a Black Merchant Deck, it could have a place.
Back to top Go down
Acefire17
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Acefire17

PostSubject: Re: Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1   Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:56 am

Awesome
Back to top Go down
~Cassie~
Freshman
~Cassie~

PostSubject: Re: Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1   Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:53 pm

Hope you plan to do more of these Sky.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWulfe
Freshman
TheGreatWulfe

PostSubject: Re: Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1   Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:02 pm

This is really well written
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1   Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Skyozuro Shows you new cards :D #1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Night Academy :: Fun Zone ::   :: Card Discussions-
Jump to: