White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Competitions Rules I_vote_lcapCompetitions Rules I_voting_barCompetitions Rules I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Competitions Rules I_vote_lcapCompetitions Rules I_voting_barCompetitions Rules I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Competitions Rules Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Competitions Rules Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Competitions Rules Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Competitions Rules Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Competitions Rules Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Competitions Rules Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Competitions Rules Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Competitions Rules Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Competitions Rules Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Competitions Rules Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Competitions Rules Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Competitions Rules Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Competitions Rules Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Competitions Rules Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Competitions Rules Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Competitions Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goku
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain
Goku

Competitions Rules Empty
PostSubject: Competitions Rules   Competitions Rules EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:06 am

When a competition is hosted we give deadlines and you must follow them. Every time the host of the competition will declare its theme.
Any member can grade the the participants. You can grade even if you didnt participate in the competition, but if you have participated you cant grade your own card/song or whatever you posted fro the competition. In all competitions 1st place takes 100 credits 2nd place 50 credits and 3rd place 30 credits

ONLY ADMINS CAN HOST COMPETITIONS. Any member that will host a competition or that doesnt follow the rules will get a warning.

HAVE FUN Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Competitions Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Night Academy :: Fun Zone ::   :: Competitions-
Jump to: