White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Signature Complaint I_vote_lcapSignature Complaint I_voting_barSignature Complaint I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Signature Complaint I_vote_lcapSignature Complaint I_voting_barSignature Complaint I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Signature Complaint Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Signature Complaint Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Signature Complaint Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Signature Complaint Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Signature Complaint Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Signature Complaint Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Signature Complaint Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Signature Complaint Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Signature Complaint Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Signature Complaint Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Signature Complaint Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Signature Complaint Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Signature Complaint Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Signature Complaint Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Signature Complaint Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Signature Complaint

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimo Force
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Kimo Force

Signature Complaint Empty
PostSubject: Signature Complaint   Signature Complaint EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:29 pm

Quote :

Signature - 500x150 + 3 userbars max. OR 500x150 with quotes. (Spoilered signatures: Up to 3 times 500x150 + userbars,quotes,etc.)

With all due respect, a height of 150 pixels is too small for any signature. Many signature go over that value, and such a restriction will cripple most signatures I know of. I recommend a maximum height of 450 pixels, as it gives new ways for vertical signatures, which shall be disallowed if this restriction continues. It can be denoted that restrictions are for regular forum organization, but too much of it may slap us all on the back of our heads, and decompress our given space of freedom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/
<psychoturtle>
Administrator
Administrator
<psychoturtle>

Signature Complaint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Complaint   Signature Complaint EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:47 pm

Will consider this.
Back to top Go down

Signature Complaint
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Night Academy :: Important ::   :: Suggestions and Questions-
Jump to: