White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Summon night : The Lost City of Granithe.  I_vote_lcapSummon night : The Lost City of Granithe.  I_voting_barSummon night : The Lost City of Granithe.  I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Summon night : The Lost City of Granithe.  I_vote_lcapSummon night : The Lost City of Granithe.  I_voting_barSummon night : The Lost City of Granithe.  I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Summon night : The Lost City of Granithe.  Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Summon night : The Lost City of Granithe.  Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Summon night : The Lost City of Granithe.  Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Summon night : The Lost City of Granithe.  Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Summon night : The Lost City of Granithe.  Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Summon night : The Lost City of Granithe.  Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Summon night : The Lost City of Granithe.  Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Summon night : The Lost City of Granithe.  Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Summon night : The Lost City of Granithe.  Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Summon night : The Lost City of Granithe.  Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Summon night : The Lost City of Granithe.  Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Summon night : The Lost City of Granithe.  Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Summon night : The Lost City of Granithe.  Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Summon night : The Lost City of Granithe.  Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Summon night : The Lost City of Granithe.  Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Summon night : The Lost City of Granithe.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cmasterprice
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
cmasterprice

Summon night : The Lost City of Granithe.  Empty
PostSubject: Summon night : The Lost City of Granithe.    Summon night : The Lost City of Granithe.  EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:11 am

Deep below the earth’s crust, Is an ancient city known to its inhabitants as, Granithe.
Granithe, having such a huge population and nowhere to put everyone, has miner's working day in and day out hacking at the surrounding walls to gain space to build housing.
The only upside to this is, that the miner's find minerals for the Swordcrafters to use.
The Swordcrafters are a guild of powerful blacksmiths, capable of making the quickest sword or, the deadliest hammer.
Granithe needs weapons to protect themselves, from the.

Got tired halfway through, will edit later.
Back to top Go down

Summon night : The Lost City of Granithe.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Night Academy :: Literature ::   :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: