White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Rarikou's Write-a-thon I_vote_lcapRarikou's Write-a-thon I_voting_barRarikou's Write-a-thon I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Rarikou's Write-a-thon I_vote_lcapRarikou's Write-a-thon I_voting_barRarikou's Write-a-thon I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Rarikou's Write-a-thon Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Rarikou's Write-a-thon Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Rarikou's Write-a-thon Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Rarikou's Write-a-thon Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Rarikou's Write-a-thon Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Rarikou's Write-a-thon Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Rarikou's Write-a-thon Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Rarikou's Write-a-thon Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Rarikou's Write-a-thon Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Rarikou's Write-a-thon Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Rarikou's Write-a-thon Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Rarikou's Write-a-thon Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Rarikou's Write-a-thon Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Rarikou's Write-a-thon Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Rarikou's Write-a-thon Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Rarikou's Write-a-thon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rarikou
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Rarikou

Rarikou's Write-a-thon Empty
PostSubject: Rarikou's Write-a-thon   Rarikou's Write-a-thon EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:01 pm

Rarikou's Write-a-thon- Week 1

Alright People, Random Contest time. You enter, you have a shot of at least winning something... and besides? Who here hasn't typed SOMETHING?

So, Ive decided ill be hosting weekly to bi-weekly writing contests. You can submit up to 3 entries, 1 entry per one category.

1st Prize: 400 credits, bragging rights, I'll host a ling on all meh sigs on every site I am telling them to see your work., until the next week, bi week contest begins.

2nd Prize 200 credits

The categories this week are:

Fanfic: A duel to remember: write a short fanfiction on a duel between 2 people. Decks are up to you, as are the people. Just make it nice, detailed, and matches the rules

Poetry- Romancing a Pastry- You are a strawberry flavored cupcake who can walk and talk, and one day, you wind a vanilla wedding cake. Love at first sight. Write a short poem 'anywhere between 2-3 quatrains, though you can go further, on how you romance that delicious

Essay: March 2012: The Debate from hell : voice your opinions on the March 2012 banlist, and dexcribe the changes you would make, if you were in charge. 300-400 words.

Submitting an entry: to submit, make a post with your title, followd by [category]

so, If I was making a poem to submit for this week, I would make mt title 'Ode To Vanilla [poetry]

in your post at the top right, but the contest number, for reference as to witch weeks contest your entering

You could also post a link to your entries here, If you so desired.

So everyone: good luck, and have fun XD
Back to top Go down

Rarikou's Write-a-thon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Night Academy :: Literature ::   :: Poetry Section-
Jump to: