White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
T.G. (Tele Genus) Chaos: Deck for next format I_vote_lcapT.G. (Tele Genus) Chaos: Deck for next format I_voting_barT.G. (Tele Genus) Chaos: Deck for next format I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
T.G. (Tele Genus) Chaos: Deck for next format I_vote_lcapT.G. (Tele Genus) Chaos: Deck for next format I_voting_barT.G. (Tele Genus) Chaos: Deck for next format I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
T.G. (Tele Genus) Chaos: Deck for next format Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
T.G. (Tele Genus) Chaos: Deck for next format Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
T.G. (Tele Genus) Chaos: Deck for next format Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
T.G. (Tele Genus) Chaos: Deck for next format Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
T.G. (Tele Genus) Chaos: Deck for next format Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
T.G. (Tele Genus) Chaos: Deck for next format Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
T.G. (Tele Genus) Chaos: Deck for next format Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
T.G. (Tele Genus) Chaos: Deck for next format Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
T.G. (Tele Genus) Chaos: Deck for next format Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
T.G. (Tele Genus) Chaos: Deck for next format Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
T.G. (Tele Genus) Chaos: Deck for next format Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
T.G. (Tele Genus) Chaos: Deck for next format Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
T.G. (Tele Genus) Chaos: Deck for next format Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
T.G. (Tele Genus) Chaos: Deck for next format Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
T.G. (Tele Genus) Chaos: Deck for next format Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

T.G. (Tele Genus) Chaos: Deck for next format

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
paulbang111
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
paulbang111

T.G. (Tele Genus) Chaos: Deck for next format Empty
PostSubject: T.G. (Tele Genus) Chaos: Deck for next format   T.G. (Tele Genus) Chaos: Deck for next format EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:59 am

Introduction
So, the new format brings some bad changes. No more Spores and Glow-Up, for example. But it also brings back one of the most dominant card that ruled the Metagame few years ago: E-Tele (Emergency Teleport)

Yes, E-Tele is back to Semi-Limited.

I am sure most of the older duelists know this card and its role in Tele-DAD. It lets a quick Synchro Summon, and it also filled the Graveyard for DAD (Dark Armed Dragon, for reference) Rage. Now obviously, with DAD at 1, it is impossible to build the Tele-DAD deck that is going to dominate the Metagame. But T.G. and Chaos Engines bring this E-Tele back to power again IMO.

Basically. You use E-Tele and summon Krebon/any other Psychic Tuner. And if you have T.G. Warwolf, SS it by chaining to the summon. This results in at least Lv 5 Tuner. Sounds really good, right?

But, BLS and Chaos Sorcerers also bring some interesting options to this Tele Genus Deck. It lets you not only rely on Synchros, but it also lets you go for game with BLS-EotB, one of the most BS card in the Metagame. All you need are some Rai-Ohs, Marshmallons, and Effect Veilers.

So, here we go. Obviously I will need some changes.

Monsters: (17)
3x T.G. Warwolf
3x Krebon (The best E-Tele Tuner IMO. Adds Chaos Power. Mind Master obviously was the best Tuner back then, but you know...)
1x Psychic Commander (Not the best Tuner, but it obviously is needed. I don't expect E-Tele Engine to work with only 3 Psychic Monsters)
2x Rai-Oh (Protects Special Summon, replacing some protections that Tele-DAD deck had a little bit. Also, Rai-Oh is Light for Chaos)
2x Marshmallon (The new format allows 2 Marshmallon. LIGHT too, like a boss. And this can't be easily killed, meaning that access to Lv 5 Synchro is easy)
2x Effect Veiler (Semi-Staple. Also adds Chaos Fodder by its LIGHT attribute.)
1x BLS
1x Chaos Sorcerer
2x Maxx "C" (Against Rabbit, Wind-Up? Heck yah, need this card.)

Spells: (12)
1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
2x MST
2x Pot of Duality
2x Book of Moon (new format allows 2. Awesome Protection)
2x E-Tele
1x Allure of Darkness

Traps: (11)
1x Solemn J
2x Solemn W
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
2x Starlight Road
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
2x D-Prison
1x Fiendish Chain

I would really like a space for Tour Guide. Awesome Dark Fodder for this deck.

And I didn't add Plaguespreader for a reason. It's gonna be hard putting PZ to the Graveyard at first place. Maybe if I can get a space for Ryko. But Ryko doesn't fit the format of this deck anyway. However, an awesome protection from Laggia regardless. Maybe at next deck, where I might try for Post-Plant Quickdraw.
Back to top Go down
mido9
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: T.G. (Tele Genus) Chaos: Deck for next format   T.G. (Tele Genus) Chaos: Deck for next format EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:56 am

What's the point of marshmallon,it just looks like you're using him for the sake of using him at 2.

-1 Starlight
-2 marshmallon
-1 Book of moon (Still at 1)
+1 Chaos sorceror
+3 Photon Sabre Tiger

Also,tour guide in T.G is like tour guide in samurai,you can do it but what's the point?
Back to top Go down
paulbang111
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
paulbang111

PostSubject: Re: T.G. (Tele Genus) Chaos: Deck for next format   T.G. (Tele Genus) Chaos: Deck for next format EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:30 am

I do like Marshmallon because of its defensive effect. Although I don't have Caius, a lot of options to use Marshmallon are there (Wait until Tuner comes up, and go for Synchro. Or go with Warwolf for Rank 3 XYZ) Plus, since my deck has a lot of Trap, and its defensive ability allows it to survive for usually a turn, I think Marsh is an awesome card for this deck. I know Photon Sabre Tiger is awesome deck thinner, but I have to give a little edge to Marshmallon. As you know, unlike Marsh, I am gonna have harder time defending Sabre.

I do agree I need to add one more Chaos Sorcerer for win condition.

So... More comments?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T.G. (Tele Genus) Chaos: Deck for next format   T.G. (Tele Genus) Chaos: Deck for next format Empty

Back to top Go down

T.G. (Tele Genus) Chaos: Deck for next format
Page 1 of 1