White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
WNA High School I_vote_lcapWNA High School I_voting_barWNA High School I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
WNA High School I_vote_lcapWNA High School I_voting_barWNA High School I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
WNA High School Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
WNA High School Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
WNA High School Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
WNA High School Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
WNA High School Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
WNA High School Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
WNA High School Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
WNA High School Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
WNA High School Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
WNA High School Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
WNA High School Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
WNA High School Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
WNA High School Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
WNA High School Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
WNA High School Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

WNA High School

Go down 
+5
Acefire17
coolchemist2001
DarkFusion
99nour
Judgement
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Judgement
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Judgement

WNA High School Empty
PostSubject: WNA High School   WNA High School EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:15 am

1st Home Game
“Red 18… Red 18… Set… HIKE!” Rarikou dropped back in the pocket, looking at his receivers, one by one he counted them off in his head. “He’s covered… he’s covered… Turtle!” He threw the ball into the open hands of the running back, PsychoTurtle, he cut upfield and ran for about 5 yards before being tackled by one of the defensive players.
“Alright guys.” Said the head coach, “That was good, now move the ball up 5 yards and run Trips right 458.
“Huddle up!” yelled the center, a big man.
“Alright… you guys know the play.” Said Rarikou. “Trips right, 458. Ready?”
“Break!” shouted the offense, breaking the huddle and running up to the line of scrimmage. Rari put his hands back under center and started the cadence. “Red 18… Red 18… Set… HIKE!” He dropped back again, this time however, someone broke through and tackled Rari in the pocket.
“WOOOOO!!!” shouted Judgement, getting up off the ground and celebrating his sack. “Let’s go boy!” he shouted, side bumping the middle linebacker, AceFire.
“Nice Job JD.” Called the head coach again. “O-Line! You gotta block more! Fuse was wide open down field!”
“Sorry coach.” Said the center.
“Don’t apologize to me, it’s the quarterback you need to apologize to.”
“Sorry Rari.” Continued the center.
“It’s fine. You’ll get ‘em next time.”
“No he won’t!” called Judgement from the defensive huddle. “I’mma be in that back field all DAY baby!”
“We need some fire like that on offense.” Thought the coach. “Run 21 Iso.” He whispered in the ear of the quarterback.
“Yessir.” Replied Rari. He walked back to the huddle and gave them the play. They lined up and snapped the ball, he handed the ball off to Turtle who was met immediately by the linebacker Lasercut.
“You ain’t goin nowhere boy!” shouted Laser, getting his helmet patted by the defense.
“We got this game down pact.” Said Judgement. “The offense needs to worry though.”
“Hey! We’re not even running our own offense!” shouted Rari, getting in Judgement’s face.
“Yeah, and you can barely run ours at that!” he shoved Rari, making him stagger back a bit. “Now get out of my face Freshman.”
“Chill out JD!” shouted Turtle, “You need to calm down. We’re gonna do fine.”
“Yeah… we’ll see about that.” He said sarcastically. “WDA is gonna eat yall alive, if we have any chance of winning the interacademy championship, it’s gonna be the defense’s doing.”
“He’s got a point Turtle.” Replied Lasercut, “we’ve pitched shutouts the first two games. The only reason we’re 2-0 is because of us. You guys have yet to score more than 14 points.” His comment stung the offense deeply. Turtle couldn’t take it any longer, he took off his helmet, and threw it at Lasercut, it hit him in the back of the head, causing a reaction out of him. “Now you done goofed.” He ran and tackled Turtle to the ground, almost immediately, the coaches ran into the fight, pulling the two players apart.
“That’s it. EVERYONE ON THE LINE! We’re running!”
“UGH!” groaned the team collectively. They started running, they ran for what seemed like ages.
“Hey Stephanie,” said Akira, one of the cheerleaders. “You ready for the game Friday night?”
“Yeah… a little nervous since it’s my first varsity game.” Replied Stephanie, untying her hair.
“You’ll do fine.” She said with a reassuring smile. “Wanna go get some icecream?”
“Sure.” The two walked out of the girls locker room, on the way running into Rari, Turtle, and Judgement walking back from practice.
“JUDGEMENT!” yelled Akira, glomping Judgement, knocking him over.
“Hi…” he said, pushing her off and standing up.
“Rough practice?” asked Stephanie.
“Very…” replied Fusion, giving Judgement a dirty look.
“Sorry… I guess I’m just too good.” He said with a smirk.
“Why are you so cocky?” replied Turtle.
“Hmm… 5 sacks in 2 games… 14 tackles… I think I can be cocky. I make the d-line!”
“Judgement!” called the coach. “Come here!”
“Yessir. Bye guys.” He jogged over to the coach. “What’s up?”
“You’re going to start playing tight end as well.”
“Sweet.” Replied Judgement.
“You’re going to be very tired. You sure you can do this?”
“Course coach. Should I work with Rari today for a bit to get timing down?”
“yeah, go.”
“Yessir. RARI!” called Judgement, “I’m your new target! Come on, let’s go throw a bit. Get our timing down.”
“I’ll provide some cover.” Said Turtle, walking up to the group.
“And we’ll watch!” shouted Akira excitedly, dragging Stephanie with her to the bleachers. The three practiced for hours, getting their timing down until Rari and Judgement were on the same page.
“I like tight end. I’mma have fun Friday.” He said, “We’re gonna score more than just 14 points.” Come Friday night they we’re in the locker room, getting ready for the game. Fuse was practicing catching a ball, Turtle was getting some extra stretching in. Lasercut and AceFire were taping eachother’s wrists. Lethal_Insanity was putting on eye-black and Judgement was trying on his new gloves. It was silent with everyone doing their pre-game rituals.

“Hey guys, listen up!” said the head coach walking into the pro-style locker room. It has just been renovated, now it is fit for a professional team, each player has a big open wood locker, a chair in front of it, and a place to store their clothes. “We got new home uni’s.” He pulled out a box box filled with Under Armour uniforms, they were black with a blue stripe up the side that formed into a spike at the collar, the number’s matched with being spiky and outlined in blue. The pants matched as well, with the famous UA logo on the upper right. They were black with a blue spike down the side.
“Hell Chya!” shouted Judgement.
“And it gets even better” he threw Judgement the #13 jersey, it had his name on the back.
“Ohhhh man, this is gonna look sick!” He threw on his shoulder pads and pants. He had DarkFusion help him put the jersey over. It was skin tight, it fit the shoulder pads perfectly, and conformed to his body. He grabbed his black helmet with a blue spike down the middle.
“Hold up JD,” replied the coach. “Here.” He tossed him a new helmet. It had an angular facemask and shape to it. [A/N]: Just look up the revo speed.
“Awesome!” he fit the chinstrap to his face and was ready to go. The whole team was. They ran out of their tunnel hyped up and raring to go. They met in a huddle in the middle of the field. “Seniors! This is what we’ve been waiting for! Our last first home game!” shouted JD, pumping the team up. “We’re not gonna lose in our own house! We got new uniforms, a packed house, and we ready! Lets go! Play with all you got! Give it everything you got! This is our last season! Play your hearts out! Live with no regrets! O-Line, give this boy some time, we’re gonna get open! Defense! Let’s give ‘em hell! These po-dunk WDA fuck bitches don’t know what’s coming! They been talking shit all week, just cause they got a good Defense, well we’re better! We finna show it tonight! This is our house!” he started jumping with excitement. “WHO DA BEST?”
“We the best!” resounded the whole team
“Who the best?”
“We the best!”
“Who we beatin?”
“WDA!”
“Who we beatin?”
“WDA!”
“How bad?”
“Real bad!”
“How bad?
“Real bad?”
“THIS IS WNA!”
“Ahooo Ahoo Ahoo!” the whole team was screaming like Spartan warriors, they were ready.”
“THIS IS OUR HOUSE!!! WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE! Let’s go! Dragons on 3, Dragons on 3! 1…2…3…”
“DRAGONS!” Shouted the whole team. They ran off to the sidelines, waiting for the opening kick-off. Judgement, Fuse, and Rari were the captains for that game.
“Alright gentlemen, let’s play a fair game. Since WDA is visiting they get to pick heads or tails.” Said the ref, grabbing a coin out of his pocket.
“Tails.” Said WDA’s quarterback, wearing number 11. The ref flipped the coin, it landed on tails.
“It is tails.” WDA, do you choose to kick or receive?”
“Oh I know he like to receive.” Whispered DarkFusion to Judgement, making him laugh.
“We’ll kick.” Replied the quarterback, hearing Fuse’s comment.
“Which endzone will you defend?”
“The northern one.” Replied the quarterback
“Okay. Gentlemen, I want a fair game.” The two teams lined up for the kick off. Judgement standing next to Fuse, ready to return the kick.
“Everybody ready?” shouted their kicker.
“Ready!” responded the kick-off team. The ball flew into the air and floated into Fuse’s arms. He took off with lightning speed, following his blockers who were opening holes for him. He tried to cut outside but the defenders were encircling him. He had no where to go, he was hit and fell down at the 28 yard-line. Rari walked out onto the field, getting the play from his coach. He called a huddle and knelt down in it.
“Okay… so it’s twins right 384 Out Wheel. Ready?”
“Break!” shouted everyone in the huddle.
Judgement’s Perspective
“We heard the play from Rari, then we lined up in the formation, I was on left side of the line, my hand in the dirt. I was uncovered so I knew that I would be eligible, I heard Rari start the cadence, calling out our usual signals. The final signal was called and I took off on my route I ran in-between the defenders and found myself open down the field. I signaled for the ball from Rari, who saw me immediately and let the ball fly. I caught it perfectly over my shoulder and took off towards the endzone. I had ran about 10 yards until I was dragged down from behind by some little WDA fairy…”

“First down Dragons!” boomed the announcer. Rari looked over at the coach who signaled the next play. Dubs right Iso. Turtle would be getting the ball.

Turtle’s perspective
“I got the play and lined up as I should have. I waited, looking at the defense and where I was going to run. I saw a mismatch between one of our linemen and their D-Linemen. As soon as the ball was snapped I took off, taking the ball from Rari and hitting the hole with everything I had. I found myself with a few yards of running room until I was met about 7 yards down field by their linebacker. #21… He slammed my face in the dirt after that play… I’ll remember that…
The ref’s blew the whistle, signaling the end of the play. The offense huddled back up and received the play.

Rari’s Perspective
“Whew… Alright, Right I 487 Z-Waggle. On 2, ready? Break!” I walked up to the line and put my hands under center. I looked around, eyeing the defense, seeing if they were blitzing or not. I didn’t see any blitzes, so I started the cadence. “Red 21… Red 21…” Right at the last moment the middle linebacker ran up to the line. “Whigle! Whigle! Whigle!” Our call for a blitz. “Set… Hut… Hut!” The center snapped the ball and I dropped back to pass, I was eyeing my recievers, seeing who was open. Turtle was open for a dump off, but Fuse was breaking down field. I stepped up into the pocket and let the ball fly. It met Fuse right in the hands and he took off down the field for a touchdown.”YEAH!” I yelled, pumping my fist in the air.
The rest of the game proceded as usual, with the defense being dominant, and the offense finally being lively after weeks of stagnant performance.

Judgement’s perspective:
7:15 left to go in the 4th quarter score’s 21-3, coach calls the zone prevent defense to stop them from scoring through the air. I disagree. “Alright guys, I want a 3-3 stack, cover 2 defense. You all know your assignments.” We lined up in the right formations, beign yelled at by the coach, but I called it right. They tried to run up the middle. I charged in and helped clog the hole. Success! Stopped them 4 downs in a row… now we just got to run the clock out…
The next morning Judgement woke up with texts from his teammates and some friends. Fuse wrote: Woohoo! 4-0! Good game last night man! Keep it up! Akira wrote: Great game! Saw you doing good! <3, His girlfriend, Caitlin wrote: Good morning baby. You had such a good game last night! See you in school monday! <3 “Ugh, do I want to get up?” he sorely raised his body and rolled out of bed, well, and another day of film. He threw some clothes on and walked out the door. “Bye mom, I’m going to film!”
Back to top Go down
99nour
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
99nour

WNA High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNA High School   WNA High School EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:02 am

Epic! O_O Nuff said
Back to top Go down
http://duelinguniversity.forumotion.com/
DarkFusion
Administrator
Administrator
DarkFusion

WNA High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNA High School   WNA High School EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:03 am

1.this is pro xD
2.i still have no idea what football is xD and
3.laser is british to him football is soccer xDDDD

But GJ Branden id luv to read sum more
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001
War Team
coolchemist2001

WNA High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNA High School   WNA High School EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:53 pm

Really appreciate that you put me in the story line, my role was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Acefire17
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Acefire17

WNA High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNA High School   WNA High School EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:31 pm

Sweet

“WOOOOO!!!” shouted Judgement, getting up off the ground and celebrating his sack. “Let’s go boy!” he shouted, side bumping the middle linebacker, AceFire.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Judgement
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Judgement

WNA High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNA High School   WNA High School EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:17 pm

It's only the first chapter CC calm down :3 who ever said you weren't in it?
Back to top Go down
irvin260
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain
irvin260

WNA High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNA High School   WNA High School EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:55 am

o_o I liked it xD I didnt though judege can do thinks like this huh...world can surprise you with anything xD
Back to top Go down
Judgement
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Judgement

WNA High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNA High School   WNA High School EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:43 am

Chapter 2: DarkFusion

“Ohhh man! I’m so sore!” I tried to roll out of bed, I somehow managed, after falling flat on the floor. I clawed myself up to my feet, and walked over to my dresser. Begrudgingly I grabbed a black “WNA FOOTBALL” shirt and a black pair of basketball shorts. I slipped into my slides and got in my car, it was a birthday present from my grandfather, a 2011 Hyundai Genesis, it was black with black interior and had red piping along the seats. I loved it. I backed out of my driveway and headed to the teams favorite post-game breakfast spot. McDonalds. As I pulled into a parking spot I saw two other familiar cars, err, should I say 1 car and another monster truck. “Looks like I’m not alone.” I got out of the car and greeted Acefire, who drove a 2008 Nissan 350z, and Judgement, who had a monstrous 2012 Ford F-150 Raptor, that he raised about a half a foot. He hopped out the driver’s side, and Rarikou hopped out the passenger’s door. “Hey JD, Rari, Ace.” I greeted them all.

“Whats up Fuse?” yawned Ace, still tired from last night.
After the game, we decided to go celebrate, JD and Ace ran the beerpong tables for games, until they were too drunk to stand. They then promptly passed out until Me and Rari drove them home. “Hello Ace, how’s the headache?” I sneered, taking an opening.

“Ugh… don’t remind me, but it was worth it wasn’t it Judgement?” He raised his hand for a high-five.

“Haha, hell yeah!” Judgement, as his usual self, returned the gesture, opening the door to McDonalds.

“Well, How about you Rari?”

“Eh, it’s whatever, I just can’t wait till graduation to get my car.” Replied the blue-haired senior quarterback. “I just want to get filmstudy done so we can go home and sleep more.”

He rubbed his shoulder, it was obviously sore, and rightly so. Last night he threw so much. Each of us took our turns ordering our food, haha, if I had to total it all, I think we spent about $100 just on breakfast. The lady taking the order was shocked, we all ate about $25 worth of food, and cleared out trays. Our stomachs about to burst we walked to the parkinglot, running into our star safety, Cool Chemist.

“YOOOOOOO!” shouted Judgement, running over and bearhugging the hung-over boy.

“Ack! Nice to see you too Judge… Now could you put me down, your crushing me…”

“Oh, sorry.” He placed him back down and hopped in his truck. “Hurry up, we got film.”

“Alright bro, gimme a minute!” Chemist ran inside and got his food. He hopped back into his car and we headed for our film room. We walked in, happy, and talking.

“Alright guys, quiet down.” Said Coach Turner walking in.

Film started as usual, showing opening kick-off and having some fun making fun of the other players. However, once we got to the 3rd offensive drive, the coach noticed something.

“Okay guys…” he said, rewinding the film. “What looks wrong here?”

I examined the clip that he kept replaying… then I saw it… the reason Rari got sacked on that drive is because Judgement missed his block.

“Judgement! What happened here?” said Coach Turner with anger in his voice.

“I missed my block coach.” Replied Judgement quietly.

“Exactly, YOU missed YOUR block, and that lost us… 1…2…3… 15 yards!” He slammed the remote on his table. “You got Rarikou killed on that play! Go now, I want 15 laps around the gym, while carrying this.” He tossed Judgement a 110 pound weighted vest. “Rarikou, go watch him and make sure he does them.”

“Yes sir. Come on J.” he guided Judgement out of the room and to the gym.
The rest of the film went well. We looked good and on task, even Judgement didn’t miss a block the rest of the game. Once we were finished it was about 3:00 PM, so we decided to go get some lunch. First we had to stop by the locker room to grab our things. But when we got in there, we saw I sight I wish I hadn’t. Judgement was laying in his locker, limp, with his face pale. “Judgement! Someone go get coach!” his skin was cold and clammy. “Heat stroke” I thought. This isn’t good! I got some water and held it up to his lips. “Come on dude, drink!” The coach walked in, and ran over to us.

“Fuse, is he okay?” asked Coach Bloom

“Does it look like it?” I thought. “No sir, its heat stroke, he needs a hospital, NOW!” Coach Turner walked in having already called an ambulance, together we kept him cool until the paramedics arrived. They put him on a stretcher and carried him out quickly. “Judge….” The whole team was in shock and panic. No one knew what to do. While Coach Bloom was calling Judgement’s mom, I texted Caitlin, “Hey, Judgement just had a heat stroke, he’s headed to the hospital now.” After grabbing my stuff I sped all the way to the hospital, thinking of our friendship the whole time. Starting from New Dawn Academy Middle School. We’ve been through a lot, girls, wars, you name it, we’ve done it. I was pulling into a parking spot when my phone rang, it was Steph. “Hello?” I answered.

“Hey, are you at the hospital now?” she asked before I could say another word.

“Yeah, just pulled in. I’m guessing you know?”

“Yeah, I heard from Caitlin, she’s really distraught. She’s on her way, I’m coming with her.”

“Yeah, the whole team will probably be here.” I responded. “I’m walking inside now, I’ll see you when you get here.”

“Okay, bye.” She hung up and I followed suit. Putting my phone away I headed to the waiting room by the ER. After a short while, everyone was there, even Rarikou.

“Rari, when he was running, did you notice anything different?” asked Coach Turner.

“Yeah, but he said he was fine. I told him to at least take the vest off, but he refused coach…” Rari’s body language radiated that he thought it was his fault. He should have did something.

I walked over to him, placing my hand on his shoulder. “Look, its not your fault. He’ll be okay.” I saw Steph walk in with Caitlin, who was silently crying. I’ve never seen her cry before, it was strange.” Her normally flowing auburn hair was somewhat stressed and frizzy, she had obviously not had a good day, I walked over and gave her a hug.

“Hey Fuse.” She said shallowly.

“Hi” I responded. “Hes gonna be okay.” She responded with a nod of agreement. Not too long later the doctor came out of the ER.

“Okay, so all you guys are here for the kid?”

“His name is Judgement and yes.” Said Rarikou curtly.

“Well, he’s gonna be just fine. He needs to rest, but you can visit him. 3 at a time.” Finished the doctor as he headed to another area of the hospital.

Me, Rari, and Cool Chemist walked into Judgement’s room, he looked frail in his bed, it was scary. I’m not going to lie…. I was scared… The weekend passed by fast, Judgement was released on Sunday and was back at practice come Monday afternoon, but I could tell that Rari was still bothered… this isn’t going to be good. He needs to get focused, we’re playing the #2 team in the country tomorrow… We HAVE to be on our A-game. “Rari.” I called during our water break. “Look, I can tell it’s still bothering you, it’s not your fault. Just relax, we need you this week. Alright?” I ended the conversation with a tap on his helmet. We lined back up and repeated the play. This time, I was the one who was unfocused, I ran the wrong route and caused an interception, Sunday night had popped into my mind, along with… her…

“Hello?” I had gotten a call from Steph after lunch. She wanted to hang out, alone. So I happily obliged. I picked her up from her house, and we headed to a restaurant to eat. We walked in side and were seated promptly, which I unusual for a restaurant this renowned. Once we were seated we ordered our food. She asked how Judgement was doing once we had placed our orders. “He’s doing alright, he was released this morning.”

“Well that’s good… Caitlin’s been worried.”

“I can see how. I was scared to death honestly.” I took a sip of my water. “Man she’s pretty I thought.”

“Plus, he’s my eating buddy, I’d be all lonely.”

She laughed a bit, but I could tell she was worried too, they were good friends after all. They would challenge each other to eating contests all the time at lunch, to be honest, they were hilarious, Judgement gets so pissed when someone beats him at something, and his face is priceless. Not too long later our food arrived, and like always, Steph demolished her plate. But she was still cute doing it so I was laughing as I finished my food. “Well, ready to go?”

“yeah, this was fun.”

We walked out of the restaurant and to my car. I dropped her off and her house and she departed with a kiss on my cheek. Feeling myself turning red I drove home, fast. With my head on cloud nine.
Back to top Go down
Acefire17
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Acefire17

WNA High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNA High School   WNA High School EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:49 am

mhmmm good stuff
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001
War Team
coolchemist2001

WNA High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNA High School   WNA High School EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:44 pm

I...I... I..... I WAS IN IT THIS TIME.
Back to top Go down
99nour
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
99nour

WNA High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNA High School   WNA High School EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:09 pm

Can you add me next time? :O
Back to top Go down
http://duelinguniversity.forumotion.com/
Judgement
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Judgement

WNA High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNA High School   WNA High School EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:16 pm

Was planning on it Nour :3
Back to top Go down
NekoHimeIris
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain
NekoHimeIris

WNA High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNA High School   WNA High School EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:01 pm

Tres magnifique! I dont get football very much, but I got it to an extent. I like it! Keep up the good work dude :3

PS: Can I join the fun too? x3
Back to top Go down
irvin260
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain
irvin260

WNA High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNA High School   WNA High School EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:46 pm

xD lol it seems judge is kinda in character with these words
WHO DA BEST?”
“We the best!” resounded the whole team
“Who the best?”
“We the best!”
“Who we beatin?”
“WDA!”
“Who we beatin?”
“WDA!”
“How bad?”
“Real bad!”
“How bad?
“Real bad?”
“THIS IS WNA!”
“Ahooo Ahoo Ahoo!”
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001
War Team
coolchemist2001

WNA High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNA High School   WNA High School EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:13 pm

Hmmm, WDA war ended in a tie XD
Back to top Go down
Judgement
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Judgement

WNA High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNA High School   WNA High School EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:19 pm

XD IRvin, thats the chant we used at Sickles before games Very Happy
Back to top Go down
irvin260
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain
irvin260

WNA High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNA High School   WNA High School EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:16 am

lol but its kinda funny xD
Back to top Go down
Acefire17
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Acefire17

WNA High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNA High School   WNA High School EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:49 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
xTsuchiKagE
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
xTsuchiKagE

WNA High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNA High School   WNA High School EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:27 pm

Where did you come up with this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Judgement
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Judgement

WNA High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNA High School   WNA High School EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:41 pm

Umm... in my head? XD
Back to top Go down
Zeo Yuki
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain

WNA High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNA High School   WNA High School EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:40 pm

hiow do your guys load a profile picture!!!!!!! and this is weird i thought it woulda been duel related
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WNA High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: WNA High School   WNA High School Empty

Back to top Go down

WNA High School
Page 1 of 1