White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition) I_vote_lcapA Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition) I_voting_barA Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition) I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition) I_vote_lcapA Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition) I_voting_barA Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition) I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition) Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition) Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition) Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition) Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition) Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition) Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition) Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition) Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition) Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition) Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition) Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition) Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition) Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition) Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition) Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~Cassie~
Freshman
~Cassie~

A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition) Empty
PostSubject: A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition)   A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:48 pm

k so, i didnt get this done for christmas, n, its still not complete. BUT i hav decided tht i want yu guys to post how yu think it it should end, n i will post it with tha ending i liek best. ready? go! ^^ n thanks in advance. <3 much luv. also, b proud tht i used propr grammr n punctuation in fanfic. <3

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that St Nicholas soon would be there. Oh wait, that is the wrong story.

Everything at White Night Academy was still. Not one sound could be heard, not a person in sight. That could only mean one thing. It was close to Christmas. Everyone had gone home for the Holidays, and everything at the Academy was at rest.

However, not everyone went home for the Holidays. Six very interesting people at the Academy decided to go on a road trip. Namujess, Drillwarrior, Psychoturtle, DarkFusion, Cassie, and Judgement.

“Where are we going, anyway?” Asked Cassie from the passenger’s seat.

“You will find out when we get there, so just be patient Cassie.” Said Judgement, smiling. Cassie already knew that could only mean one thing.

As the car was pulled into park, Cassie instantly knew where they were. This was the place where Judgement had brought her and Maci many times prior.

Squished in the backseat where Namujess, Drillwarrior, Psychoturtle, and DarkFusion.

“Hey Cassie, where are we, exactly?” Asked Namujess.

“This is the…” Before Cassie got to finish, Namujess had already gotten out of the tight fit in the backseat, and was in the front with her and Judgement.
Back to top Go down
Namujess
Freshman
Namujess

PostSubject: Re: A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition)   A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:03 am

hehe nice job <3
Back to top Go down
~Cassie~
Freshman
~Cassie~

PostSubject: Re: A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition)   A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:16 am

i actually kinda liek the fact tht this doesnt hav an ending yet, cuz it leavs mor for tha imagination <3
Back to top Go down
Namujess
Freshman
Namujess

PostSubject: Re: A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition)   A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:22 am

xactly Surprised
Back to top Go down
~Cassie~
Freshman
~Cassie~

PostSubject: Re: A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition)   A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:08 am

it will hav an ending, tho
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition)   A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:32 pm

This is a really cool story and idea ^^

And I'm one of the "Six very interesting people at the Academy" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~Cassie~
Freshman
~Cassie~

PostSubject: Re: A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition)   A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:47 pm

well cours yu r. the ones i used r the ones i knew befor joining tha academy
Back to top Go down
Namujess
Freshman
Namujess

PostSubject: Re: A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition)   A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:51 pm

thn y am I here? Surprised
Back to top Go down
~Cassie~
Freshman
~Cassie~

PostSubject: Re: A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition)   A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:53 pm

cuz yu b tha reason i kno all these ppl <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition)   A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Very White Night Academy Christmas (Outside of School Edition)
Page 1 of 1