White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail I_vote_lcapDN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail I_voting_barDN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail I_vote_lcapDN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail I_voting_barDN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail

Go down 
+4
99nour
irvin260
Judgement
lasercut
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail Empty
PostSubject: DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail   DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:01 pm

ok remember when I said no one on DN read. Here is the proof:

yugiohduelman: how come the ratings have been reset
tallnasium: im in watch ode and cant duel???
Gilgamesh87: Is there a work around for those that can't choose a deck?
YGOMan22: hello. i cant duel. it only stays o watch
Nogard de Dannan: Hi, are you an admin?

one word, READ!!!

settordici: my opponent insulted me
settordici: call me noob

lasercut: problem?
BobbySwe: Yes
BobbySwe: He called my deck retarded

Oh no, my opp called me a noob, please perma ban him nao. because i'm 6 and noob is such a bad word it hurts my feelings....

mattsu: yes
mattsu: he attacked with the higlited monster
Rescue Robot: my opponent is a ruleshark
mattsu: which has 0 atk and he wants to take it back
Rescue Robot: i attacked with the middle monster
mattsu: it has 0 atk
Rescue Robot: that was the one i tribute summoned
mattsu: it was ss by dragon in grave
Rescue Robot: the other one has 0 attack
lasercut: >.>
mattsu: that one has 0 atk
mattsu: i was paying attention

so the situation here is rescue robot was playing a holy marked deck. he has two luster dragon lv6 one summoned by effect (with 0 atk) the other tributed with 2400ATK. This guy mattsu is blatantly trying to shark rescue robot. What a dumbass... that's all I have to say

Fuck Swag: can instant fusion summon gem knight serpahi?
Fuck Swag has logged out

So he asks me this question then immediately logs out. I was curious so I checked his status and I saw this.

Do I even need to explain? - AEtherchild

Made me lol so hard, nice username though XD

Black Bird: were in a unrated
lasercut: then quit
Black Bird: but hes trying to say i cant vieler his monster
Black Bird: no hes trying to cheat
Black Bird: thats against the rules
Black Bird: so ur just gonna allow cheating wow ur such a good admin
Black Bird has logged out

Dude WTF, it's unrated, just freaking quit..... It's not going to be the end of the world or something. I swear people take DN way too seriously

tbailey312: yes he hasnt but what he did was looked at my then existed then looked in the grave then asked to c my hand again and i said no
lasercut: show him your hand
lasercut: he can check your grave
lasercut: to decide what to discard
tbailey312: but in a real match u cant do that
lasercut: since on dn you have to exist the hand look to look at grave it is allowed for him to look multiple times before he makes a decision
tbailey312: yeah
tbailey312: thats bs
tbailey312: he should look in the grave 1st
lasercut: show him your hand
tbailey312: i did
lasercut: show him again right now
tbailey312: wow
tbailey312: this bull shit

This guy is just retarded. His thoughts: "He already saw my hand but didn't choose, so I'm going to shark him so I win next turn". one word FAIL.
After that this happened:

duelie: can he summon chaos from grave as long as he banishes teh cards he needs
lasercut: no

Perfectly normal ruling question right? WRONG. According to mr bailey over here. It is cheating to tell people the correct rulings.

duelie: can he summon chaos from grave as long as he banishes teh cards he needs
tbailey312: some time today
lasercut: no
tbailey312: wow
tbailey312: way to cheat
lasercut: ?
tbailey312: u cant give him advice
lasercut: im not
duelie: it's ruling
tbailey312: yes u did
lasercut: he just asked me a ruling question
duelie: advice would be if he told me what cards to play
tbailey312: no i want a real judge

And the typical arguing with admins:

ace43killa: if my opiont has a field spell out and i play my feild spell
ace43killa: then he plays mys
ace43killa: mst
ace43killa: does both fiel die
lasercut: nope only yours die
ace43killa: how cuz my fiel comes out witch kills his fiel then he plays mst
ace43killa: ruling says when another fiel is played the one b4 dies
lasercut: his field spell is only destroyed after yours resolves, he chains mst to your field spell, destroying it before it can resolve so his is saved
ace43killa: yes but when my spell hit the fiel it over rides his
lasercut: it has to resolve properly to destroy his
ace43killa: it did it got played and hit the fiels
lasercut: hitting the field doe snot mean resolving properly
lasercut: it only means activated
ace43killa: it did activate cuz it changed the field background
lasercut: it always changes the background when you play a field spell
ace43killa: to mean it is activated
lasercut: activated does not mean resolved >.>
ace43killa: dude it gets activated witch means his card dies then mine dies by mst

Very interesting thing is because "the background changed, the field spell has successfully resolved" rule is in effect, the opp's field spell is also destroyed. I never heard of that rule, have you guys heard of that?

Steezya: He called the admin
Gimon: yes
lasercut: gimon problem?
Gimon: yes
lasercut: what is the problem?
Gimon: he doesn't
Gimon: respect phase
Gimon: and
Gimon: if you can controll chat please

WTF is RESPECT PHASE

And let's finish of with this

Six Samurai-Shi en: I need ur help
lasercut: press call admin
Six Samurai-Shi en: ok
Six Samurai-Shi en: well
Six Samurai-Shi en: well anyways
Six Samurai-Shi en: I need ur help

So this guy is bombarding me with pms like 1 every 10 seconds. I was getting annoyed then he posted this.....

lasercut: just press call admin and be patient
Six Samurai-Shi en: wheres that at?

Why do I get the feeling I know this guy from somewhere.. Hmmm but I can't put my finger on it.
Back to top Go down
Judgement
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Judgement

PostSubject: Re: DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail   DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 4:48 am

So... much... fail...
Back to top Go down
irvin260
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain
irvin260

PostSubject: Re: DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail   DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:02 am

lolololol xD poor laser your work must be hard xD
Back to top Go down
99nour
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
99nour

PostSubject: Re: DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail   DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:09 pm

I wish I could pick up fails like that.
Back to top Go down
http://duelinguniversity.forumotion.com/
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail   DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:19 pm

I love noob people in DN, so much fun xDD
Back to top Go down
Calacore
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Calacore

PostSubject: Re: DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail   DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:00 pm

How in the hell did newbies get even more stupid?
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail   DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:28 pm

They were never that smart in the 1st place Wink
Back to top Go down
Dbz rocks hard2
Freshman
Dbz rocks hard2

PostSubject: Re: DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail   DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:33 pm

XD I wish I knew this was here Dam I'm late...
Back to top Go down
Asuka-san08
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Asuka-san08

PostSubject: Re: DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail   DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:28 am

fail xD
Back to top Go down
http://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail   DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail Empty

Back to top Go down

DN Fails of the Week #3 ------- It't time to ffff-fail
Page 1 of 1