White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
DN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling I_vote_lcapDN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling I_voting_barDN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
DN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling I_vote_lcapDN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling I_voting_barDN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
DN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
DN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
DN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
DN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
DN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
DN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
DN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
DN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
DN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
DN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
DN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
DN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
DN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
DN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
DN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

DN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

DN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling Empty
PostSubject: DN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling   DN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:42 pm

Since last week's fail was so successful, I decided to keep posting this every week Razz

Let's start with some more 'SCREW THE RULES I AM A NOOB' People

RedZombie22: his cheating
lasercut: how is he cheating?
RedZombie22: he put a monster out of no were n it was to late
lasercut: ?
lasercut: he summoned a monster after he atked?
RedZombie22: yes
lasercut: did he summon a monster befor ehe atk?
RedZombie22: n he is trying to xyz
RedZombie22: i think so
TankFGI: What monster was that redzombie
RedZombie22: photon thrasher

Ok so this guy is saying you can not summon during main phase two. When I told him monsters can be summoned if you didn't summon during main phase one. He went he summoned photon thrasher !!!! (note: to all of you who can't be bothered check for thrasher's effect: Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) while you control no monsters.). yeah don't need to explain anymore

Thanks to L for the next one:

Spoiler:
Yeah classic veiler on rabbit Razz

Right moving up the retarded meter we have

MisplayAllDay: yes theres a problem im being rule sharked!
RainbowWarrior: then he tried to flip d-prison
RainbowWarrior: can he do that?
lasercut: misplay how are you being rule sharked
MisplayAllDay: he wont let me play d pris after i play mirror force
MisplayAllDay: he made up some stuff about priority or something idk
lasercut: you want to chain prison before bribe?
MisplayAllDay: i play mirror force
MisplayAllDay: he chain bribe
MisplayAllDay: then i play dim pris
lasercut: you can not chain prison to bribe
MisplayAllDay: i didnt chain
lasercut: bribe is a counter trap spell speed 3
lasercut: if you didn't chain you can't use prison
MisplayAllDay: why..
MisplayAllDay: you can play two bottomless on a monster
lasercut: since the atk declaration phase already gone after the chain resolves
MisplayAllDay: other mods says thats ok
lasercut: if you bottomless, then opp chains bribe you can not use another bottomless
lasercut: which mods said it's ok to do that
MisplayAllDay has left the duel

Self explanitary (you can't chain prison to bribe because bribe is SS3 and after bribe resolves the atk declaration is over so you can't prison). And why do people try to lie when they are proven wrong >.> (yeah I'm wrong so I'll just lie about another admin.....)

xgamez003: i can use prio on rescue rabgit when laggia negates its smmon?
lasercut: no you can not

no comment.......

Right time for even more stupidity

soceCR7: admin I appealed tour and took her eff and called another ... then I merged the wind up and he said that it can not
lasercut: otaku problem?
otakugamefreak: arnt xyz cards considered synchos?

am I reading this right???? Erm let's see
Xyz is spelt X-y-z
Synchros is spelt S-y-n-c-h-r-o
How the hell can the two be the same?!!!!

lasercut: prblem?
Klompchomp: my dueling note was no syncro or xyz and hes using both and i refuse to duel someone who ignores my note
lasercut: you can not limit that in your duel notes
JesseWithaJ: he doesnt wan to duel me because i use synchros
Klompchomp: yes i can
lasercut: you can only limit TCG or OCG in the duel notes
JesseWithaJ: no
JesseWithaJ: lol
Klompchomp: you can duel with out them
JesseWithaJ: that doesnt stop the other duelist from using them tho
lasercut: http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/h20-duel-notes-rules
lasercut: read the rules before you say anything
Klompchomp: fuck all of you admins
Klompchomp has left the duel

Immediate ban after.... These people never learn.

spain8: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Quick-Play_Spell_Card that link opens prnsite
spain8: grrrrr
(GON) devilfairy: it's wikia rulngs on spell
spain8: Sad
spain8: nooo its not
lasercut: erm thats a wikia link
spain8: it
(GON) devilfairy: xD
lasercut: i just opened it
spain8: opened a prnsite

I have no idea what this guy watches on a daily basis *cough*p0rn*cough*
Anyway, either that or he is smoking weeds....
Or he is just a down right liar.
Oh and please do go on that link, it has lots of pretty images (maybe he was referring to the OCG uncensored version of the cards hmmm).

Again I have left the best for last these two are awesome

Spoiler:

Opp went first set two, end,
I draw
Dustshoot
Rage Quit
Epic win Very Happy

hypnacio: i don't know how to special summon from the deck

I found button guy's lost brother :O

That's all for this week, if you have a fail pm me it and I may add it Razz
Back to top Go down
shino95
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak

PostSubject: Re: DN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling   DN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:47 pm

DN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
Cooljoshua567
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain
Cooljoshua567

PostSubject: Re: DN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling   DN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:07 pm

ROFLMAO, that's pretty hilarious i mean, the last one was just a pure fail
~CJ
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: DN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling   DN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:50 pm

"lasercut: if you bottomless, then opp chains bribe you can not use another bottomless"

A person just do that to me but with Torrential, he was 1450 rating "Pitbull"something... So pro stuff...
Back to top Go down
irvin260
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain
irvin260

PostSubject: Re: DN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling   DN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:00 pm

lol I think I should try 6 samurais xD and the last one

" hypnacio: i don't know how to special summon from the deck "

meh thought he was blind too like the one who said

" where is the button "

XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling   DN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling Empty

Back to top Go down

DN Fails of the Week #2 ----- Oh yeah now we are rolling
Page 1 of 1