White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Concerning Staff I_vote_lcapConcerning Staff I_voting_barConcerning Staff I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Concerning Staff I_vote_lcapConcerning Staff I_voting_barConcerning Staff I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Concerning Staff Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Concerning Staff Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Concerning Staff Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Concerning Staff Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Concerning Staff Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Concerning Staff Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Concerning Staff Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Concerning Staff Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Concerning Staff Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Concerning Staff Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Concerning Staff Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Concerning Staff Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Concerning Staff Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Concerning Staff Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Concerning Staff Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Concerning Staff

Go down 
+15
EliteDuelist
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
lasercut
Digi
dazer50029
irvin260
bakura normal
Gustavito
Kimo Force
Light,Yagami
L.Lawliet
Cooljoshua567
Lethal Insanity
99nour
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
99nour
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
99nour

Concerning Staff Empty
PostSubject: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:31 pm

Okay. Just few small things to say.

Administrators:
- Turtle
- Lasercut
- DarkFusion

Moderators:
- Turtle
- Lasercut
- Insanity

So, basically; You only have 3 Admins and 1 Moderator. Do YOU think that's enough?
--
RP Moderators:
- J.J. Knight
- NPC

Okay.. So basically only one person is a RP mod, and he's not even that active. Ouch.
--
Testers:
- bakura normal
- Colder Than Ice
- DracoTitan
- Goblin-Jikki
- lasercut
- MonarchTheLegend
- Mugen Daas

Ah, let's see now.. Too much? No! It isn't, actually. 7 Testers is what you think you see.. But.. Let's see now.

Colder Than Ice: Inactive User (I think)
MonarchTheLegend: Inactive User
Mugen Daas: Inactive & Never even posted a single post EVER!

So you sorta have like 4 testers. [I didn't say 4 was bad]
--
Dorm Leaders:
- Diamond Dust; CoffeeGod
- Snowstorm Peak; N/A
- Icicle Palace; N/A

Okay, first of all; CoffeeGod is inactive ._. Second, we need Dorm Leaders. tongue = Oh, so you're one of THOSE types, eh? Well, getting dorm leaders will get more activity for the users because of events Wink
Sidenote #1: The groups still have description "Obelisk Blue Leader is here." and etc, not Snowstorm & such
Sidenote #2: Please change all 3 of them into closed groups

Correct me if I'm wrong :3

Edit:

+
Members of the staff, preferably Moderators or Administrators, are also going to have to take care of the Card & Song Competitions, along with the lessons and puzzles.

Last edited by 99nour on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://duelinguniversity.forumotion.com/
Lethal Insanity
Lethal Insanity

Concerning Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:59 pm

Im also a tester and in charge of all the testers. Yeah some of them are inactive, and mods arent really needed. Admins do all that. Im just under mod to make it easier for groups

~Lethal~
Back to top Go down
Cooljoshua567
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain
Cooljoshua567

Concerning Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:15 pm

Wait, so are you looking for a dorm leader for diamond dust mountain? If so, I would love to fill that position if it's ok with you all
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

Concerning Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:49 pm

Good point nour... most of them don't do anything V_V
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Light,Yagami

Concerning Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:38 pm

if your looking for a dorm leader i wouldnt mind the job, i know im new but still i would like to try out for the job
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Kimo Force

Concerning Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:58 pm

If I have anything to say on the matter, positions among the staff are to be carefully decided by the previous staff. Simple demotions and promotions could leave a forum as a wreck, or could severely boost activity. I am one who has experienced that previously back when I was still an administrator.
Do not simply leave a field empty, and wait for a certain member to apply. Promoting a member must be decided by a staff in a secret topic in the hidden staff section, where staff would bring up a member, compare pros to cons, explain why they do or do not feel comfortable towards that member, and decide on the promotion. It should also be aimed at positions that the staff is lacking in.
Take this very seriously, do not rush things, do not make rash decisions, and do not hide any objections you have in mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/
Gustavito
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace

Concerning Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:21 pm

i wanna be icicle dorm leader.. i is active bounce
Back to top Go down
bakura normal
Tester
Tester
bakura normal

Concerning Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:04 pm

You know you wana make me admin... Jk xD

Anyway I kinda agree with what nour is saying

But the tester amount is enough, tests are done regulary and I haven't seen someone waiting for a test in a while.

We need more mods yea.

Dorm leader will be picked in due time when there will be people who can take the position I think.
Back to top Go down
irvin260
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain
irvin260

Concerning Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:42 am

mmm I agree with baku we should do tourneys for leader positions xD it maybe kinda fun
Back to top Go down
Cooljoshua567
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain
Cooljoshua567

Concerning Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:04 am

^ It wouldn't be a good idea, to decide the leader on just how good they are in dueling, that ain't the point of the title. The purpose is to get ur dorm more active in events and stuff.
Back to top Go down
dazer50029
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain
dazer50029

Concerning Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:39 am

Kinda agree with Josh, You could be king of dueling in D.D dorms and still be an inactive jerk; and on that note
I nominate Surberous for D.D President!
Back to top Go down
Digi
Administrator
Administrator
Digi

Concerning Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:04 am

Kimo Force wrote:
If I have anything to say on the matter, positions among the staff are to be carefully decided by the previous staff. Simple demotions and promotions could leave a forum as a wreck, or could severely boost activity. I am one who has experienced that previously back when I was still an administrator.
Do not simply leave a field empty, and wait for a certain member to apply. Promoting a member must be decided by a staff in a secret topic in the hidden staff section, where staff would bring up a member, compare pros to cons, explain why they do or do not feel comfortable towards that member, and decide on the promotion. It should also be aimed at positions that the staff is lacking in.
Take this very seriously, do not rush things, do not make rash decisions, and do not hide any objections you have in mind.

Problem is: they do promote people left and right just because they can work inside Admin Panel, or just due to the fact alone that somebody is active. I have already set up conditions that they should abide by to filter out staff positions and they should be working on all of this, that is if their priorities are on the right track...

@nour: back when I was staffing, one of my goals was to get this many testers mainly due to DF's ability to recruit--the staff here has to work around that and having a dozen testers is necessary for the sheer amount of people he brings in at any given moment.

Edit:

A side note for the members: do not ask for positions simply because you'd think it's cool. Staff positions are positions of volunteering, not just flashy titles and whatnot. If you really want to prove your worthiness for ANY staff position ANYWHERE, then you need to make sure you are a productive worker, you need to make sure you are able to communicate with others effectively, you need to make sure you are able to get along with others even when you do not agree with things, etc.
Back to top Go down
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

Concerning Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:19 am

I do think we need more testers (stupid dark gets like 5 ppl per day) and without testers they just don't go on here. I get about 5 member registration emails a day but most of them seem very in active.
Also, the problem is turtle and dark hardly ever do any admin work >.> they just like relax around and stuff. We probably need another admin to help improve the forum (introducing new concepts and stuff).

The annoying thing is, turtle and dark will probably not let anyone I suggest in to admin (because they hate me). So yeah, I probably need to talk to them about it.
Back to top Go down
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
death-coder

Concerning Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:25 pm

i am having problems with the staff here ...

digi posts super long posts while she can just say :

" the current admins can promote other people to staff and they still do it because they can but based on careful decisions. When i was staffing i also used to promote testers because DF was sort of busy.

edit :
the current staff can promote on its own judgment so please do not ask to be staff.
"

it is easy digi Smile ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i also have a problem with df's addictions to promote testers. What are shane and monarch doing there ._.
Back to top Go down
Digi
Administrator
Administrator
Digi

Concerning Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:09 pm

death-coder wrote:

" the current admins can promote other people to staff and they still do it because they can but based on careful decisions. When i was staffing i also used to promote testers because DF was sort of busy.

edit :
the current staff can promote on its own judgment so please do not ask to be staff.
"

i also have a problem with df's addictions to promote testers. What are shane and monarch doing there ._.

You missed all the points I was trying to make. Everything you paraphrased is incorrect, just stop.

@laser: why would you need more testers when you already have 7? don't you mean to say that you need more qualified and active testers? You can have a dozen testers, that doesn't mean that the majority of them could count on being active or do a decent job with their tests. I am glad you finally see that Turtle and DF don't really do much on the conceptual level. This is their hang out, it is the Balkan Academy. Learn to live with it if you staff here, and changes come very very very slowly.
Back to top Go down
IamPsychoturtle
Administrator
Administrator
IamPsychoturtle

Concerning Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:00 pm

Exactly Digi. We talk,have fun and kick ass in wars. Changes DO come slowly,I am aware of that. Unless changes are a must,they won't happen fast. That is the mentality of Balkan,sorry. D:
Back to top Go down
https://white-night-academy.forumotion.net
99nour
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
99nour

Concerning Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:34 pm

IamPsychoturtle wrote:
Exactly Digi. We talk,have fun and kick ass in wars. Changes DO come slowly,I am aware of that. Unless changes are a must,they won't happen fast. That is the mentality of Balkan,sorry. D:

Well, I'm just asking but..

Quote :
Members of the staff, preferably Moderators or Administrators, are also going to have to take care of the Card & Song Competitions, along with the lessons and puzzles.

Can you do that? Lessons, Puzzles, and Competitions. PLEASE? =/
Back to top Go down
http://duelinguniversity.forumotion.com/
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

Concerning Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:32 pm

99nour wrote:

Can you do that? Lessons, Puzzles, and Competitions. PLEASE? =/

I will host lessons in the near future, but I am just darn busy right now sorry D:

@ Turtle: we need at least one admin on the site, it's pretty much only me managing things.

@digi: yes I meant to say we need more active testers. Right now only me, lethal, judgment and bakura.
Back to top Go down
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
death-coder

Concerning Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:37 pm

Digi wrote:
death-coder wrote:

edit :
"

You missed all the points I was trying to make. Everything you paraphrased is incorrect, just stop.

kay fin3 @s y0u w1sh y0u g0d@mn m@ch1n3. Enj0y y0ur gr@mm@r 1 qu1t try1ng t0 m@k3 y0u r3@s0n
Back to top Go down
Digi
Administrator
Administrator
Digi

Concerning Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:49 pm

death-coder wrote:
Digi wrote:
death-coder wrote:

edit :
"

kay fin3 @s y0u w1sh y0u g0d@mn m@ch1n3. Enj0y y0ur gr@mm@r 1 qu1t try1ng t0 m@k3 y0u r3@s0n
I apologize for being productive and valid unlike you.

@staff: maybe you guys should discuss if hosting classes is worth the trouble. It doesn't seem like its very effective and we all know that keeping it alive would take some dedication and time.
Back to top Go down

Concerning Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:14 pm

+1 admin Cool
Back to top Go down
Digi
Administrator
Administrator
Digi

Concerning Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:54 pm

Wolf Ryski wrote:
+1 admin Cool
Concerning Staff Da-fuq

Your avatar is a little big in size there Mr. Admin.
Back to top Go down

Concerning Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:58 pm

its sexy isnt it?
Back to top Go down
irvin260
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain
irvin260

Concerning Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:43 am

lol xD ok we got a new admin ( wolfy ) and nao what happens with the dorm leader topic? ._. still waiting if we are gonna do a tourney or they are gonna a person quualified with their requirements cuz I want tourneys at my dorm!!!!!!

P.S I dont want to be a dorm leader x_x its too hard for meh to think so not gonna do that >_>
Back to top Go down
EliteDuelist
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
EliteDuelist

Concerning Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:05 am

If there is a tourney i want to join! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Concerning Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff Empty

Back to top Go down

Concerning Staff
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next