White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Concerning Staff - Page 2 I_vote_lcapConcerning Staff - Page 2 I_voting_barConcerning Staff - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Concerning Staff - Page 2 I_vote_lcapConcerning Staff - Page 2 I_voting_barConcerning Staff - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Concerning Staff - Page 2 Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Concerning Staff - Page 2 Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Concerning Staff - Page 2 Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Concerning Staff - Page 2 Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Concerning Staff - Page 2 Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Concerning Staff - Page 2 Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Concerning Staff - Page 2 Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Concerning Staff - Page 2 Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Concerning Staff - Page 2 Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Concerning Staff - Page 2 Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Concerning Staff - Page 2 Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Concerning Staff - Page 2 Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Concerning Staff - Page 2 Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Concerning Staff - Page 2 Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Concerning Staff - Page 2 Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Concerning Staff

Go down 
+15
EliteDuelist
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
lasercut
Digi
dazer50029
irvin260
bakura normal
Gustavito
Kimo Force
Light,Yagami
L.Lawliet
Cooljoshua567
Lethal Insanity
99nour
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
99nour
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
99nour

Concerning Staff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay. Just few small things to say.

Administrators:
- Turtle
- Lasercut
- DarkFusion

Moderators:
- Turtle
- Lasercut
- Insanity

So, basically; You only have 3 Admins and 1 Moderator. Do YOU think that's enough?
--
RP Moderators:
- J.J. Knight
- NPC

Okay.. So basically only one person is a RP mod, and he's not even that active. Ouch.
--
Testers:
- bakura normal
- Colder Than Ice
- DracoTitan
- Goblin-Jikki
- lasercut
- MonarchTheLegend
- Mugen Daas

Ah, let's see now.. Too much? No! It isn't, actually. 7 Testers is what you think you see.. But.. Let's see now.

Colder Than Ice: Inactive User (I think)
MonarchTheLegend: Inactive User
Mugen Daas: Inactive & Never even posted a single post EVER!

So you sorta have like 4 testers. [I didn't say 4 was bad]
--
Dorm Leaders:
- Diamond Dust; CoffeeGod
- Snowstorm Peak; N/A
- Icicle Palace; N/A

Okay, first of all; CoffeeGod is inactive ._. Second, we need Dorm Leaders. tongue = Oh, so you're one of THOSE types, eh? Well, getting dorm leaders will get more activity for the users because of events Wink
Sidenote #1: The groups still have description "Obelisk Blue Leader is here." and etc, not Snowstorm & such
Sidenote #2: Please change all 3 of them into closed groups

Correct me if I'm wrong :3

Edit:

+
Members of the staff, preferably Moderators or Administrators, are also going to have to take care of the Card & Song Competitions, along with the lessons and puzzles.

Last edited by 99nour on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://duelinguniversity.forumotion.com/

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:14 am

We'll come up with something and let you peeps know Cool
Back to top Go down
99nour
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
99nour

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:41 am

Digi wrote:
Wolf Ryski wrote:
+1 admin Cool
Concerning Staff - Page 2 Da-fuq

Your avatar is a little big in size there Mr. Admin.

Made my day.
-
Being part of the staff isn't just playing around 'Ooooh powers! Shiny powers! Hm... BAN ALL MEMBERS!'
It's being responsible. Following the rules. Caring for your members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:43 am

oh i've been an admin for a very long time. I know how it works, you'll just have to wait and see what i bring to the table Cool
Back to top Go down
99nour
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
99nour

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:42 am

Wolf Ryski wrote:
oh i've been an admin for a very long time. I know how it works, you'll just have to wait and see what i bring to the table Cool
DigiDigi wrote:
Your avatar is a little big in size there Mr. Admin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:47 am

always have and always will support largish sized avys and sigs. They just look better. Size is everything.
Back to top Go down
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:41 am

can we keep this on topic. I don't want to drift off in to another random chat session. Anyway, wolf if you are an admin you better be helping (sort out groups for the tests and stuff etc.).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:11 am

Oh i'm helping plenty laser, i wasn't hired just for no reason you know, new skin and edited banner props to me. working on the war team as well.
Back to top Go down
Mugen Daas
War Team

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:27 am

So...happy now? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:33 am

Wolf Ryski wrote:
Oh i'm helping plenty laser, i wasn't hired just for no reason you know, new skin and edited banner props to me. working on the war team as well.
You might also want to change the text font to blank for the reply boxes. The cyan font is ever so annoying.
The forum looks a lot like WDA now too. Overused skin is overused.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:39 am

changed the background color for the box instead, looks nice.
Back to top Go down
99nour
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
99nour

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:11 pm

Wolf Ryski wrote:
and edited banner props to me.

Nooooooooooooo I want the last one, the colors on this is so.. So.. Well, either way the other one is nicer for the eyes =[
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:30 pm

everything is better burned and dodged ._.
Back to top Go down
99nour
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
99nour

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:53 pm

Wolf Ryski wrote:
everything is better burned and dodged ._.

You burned it far too much. It hurts my eyes a bit to be honest. Please change it back :/ Or atleast post the last one here so we can compare <.<

And also, what do you plan on doing to the dorm staff?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:09 pm

i'll take care of dorm staff after i finish up with the war team. Something will be posted later today
Back to top Go down
Digi
Administrator
Administrator
Digi

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:09 pm

Woo hoo~ Ryski can work admin panel. Now do something about the useless sections and find some RP Mods that are actually literate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:12 pm

will do digi Cool

what you think being an admin for like 3 years didn't teach me anything? ._.
Back to top Go down
Minako
War Team
Minako

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:41 pm

Remove the music player. Put the chat below the avatar. Put the recent posts below the chat and put the top posters last. Also, remove that stupid clock. Remove the banner and leave the navibar. Do those things and I bet this place will look much neater and more organized.
Back to top Go down
Digi
Administrator
Administrator
Digi

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:44 pm

Get rid of the classrooms, they're not worth your time when you can make articles. Make sure you, the staff, discuss things instead of making independent changes (that's a serious problem you guys have.) Also, change the layout of the sub-sections--they're taking up unnecessary space.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:47 pm

win/loss thing is no longer there, widgets are moved around, we talk about things all the time on skype, classrooms are up for debate, clock stays till another can be found, lots of time was spent on music player and its there by popular request.

anything else?
Back to top Go down
99nour
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
99nour

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:45 pm

Wolf Ryski wrote:
win/loss thing is no longer there

THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! =O DF WOUDLNT REMOVE IT
--

> I agree that the classroom should be removed. Maybe just a tab for Puzzles, and that's it.
> I think Top Posters should be moved above the 'Latest Topics' widget.
> I also think that http://i0.kym-cdn.co should be removed because it has F*** in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:50 pm

We are lax on our language here but perhaps we should be more strict if we want to bring in the crowd that doesn't approve of such things. Will discuss.
Back to top Go down
bakura normal
Tester
Tester
bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:03 pm

u also gonna try to get these guys to stop it ???
Spoiler:

gl with that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:05 pm

Have faith in your staff bakura, WNA goin pro.
Back to top Go down
Galnor
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:25 am

i would like to apply to the position of dorm leader of icicle palce i am a duelist for snowstorm peak and those who duel me can testify that i am good at what i due ask rarikou calacore surberous ive even beaten necro i am on almost every day now and i am able to help those in the dorm
Back to top Go down
akaFilanachi
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
akaFilanachi

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:47 am

I wanna be Dorm Leader of Icicle Palace broskiiii.

Concerning Staff - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk-3cObFsg54qQlWOYLaUFDGgEFwCfIX3RRa-l32zT_gzonY4LWaeBGHfv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Staff   Concerning Staff - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Concerning Staff
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next