White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
chapter 2 : the darkness I_vote_lcapchapter 2 : the darkness I_voting_barchapter 2 : the darkness I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
chapter 2 : the darkness I_vote_lcapchapter 2 : the darkness I_voting_barchapter 2 : the darkness I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
chapter 2 : the darkness Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
chapter 2 : the darkness Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
chapter 2 : the darkness Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
chapter 2 : the darkness Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
chapter 2 : the darkness Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
chapter 2 : the darkness Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
chapter 2 : the darkness Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
chapter 2 : the darkness Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
chapter 2 : the darkness Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
chapter 2 : the darkness Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
chapter 2 : the darkness Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
chapter 2 : the darkness Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
chapter 2 : the darkness Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
chapter 2 : the darkness Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
chapter 2 : the darkness Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

chapter 2 : the darkness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
death-coder

chapter 2 : the darkness Empty
PostSubject: chapter 2 : the darkness   chapter 2 : the darkness EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 5:16 pm

*The next day, our hero of the story, Enea, also known with the nickname of DC which stands for death-coder, has prepared a deck to duel Adam, the new kid in the school. *

* Enea knocks in Amy's room *

Enea : Hey would you like to come see my duel against that new guy in the academy

Amy : I thought you might have had a better reason to wake me up ...

Enea : It's almost 11:30 am and you still have not eaten breakfast. Still you want to come or not ?

Amy : Give me some minutes to dress up, i will meet you in the arena.

*Enea meets Andrew along the way *

Enea : Hey there dude.

Andrew : I got a sniff that the kid is gonna use again some of his rabbit deck. Are you going to go for quickdraw ?.

Enea : Maybe. I took 2 decks here with me but i am not really sure which to use. I mean, quikcdraw is good but this other one is pretty much crazy enough on its own.

Andrew : What is the other deck ?

Enea : It's a bloody surprise ... u'll see.

Jess : Hello guys. Where are you two headed ?

Enea : Some guy yesterday was like " U don't have the guts to duel me " and i was like " Challange accepted " so yea, i will go duel him after some min the arena. Wanna come and watch me ? .

Jess : Sure, just let me get some things and i'll be right there.

* Several minutes later, both duelists are ready to duel. The audience already starts to place their bets *

Adam : So, are you ready to get a defeat ?

Enea : Whatever, lets just play.

* Both players start RPS. Enea picks rock and adam paper *

Duel starts

8000 / 8000

Enea : I'll go first. I summon my Tour guide of the underworld and activate its effect to summon a sangan on my side of the field.

Adam : I chain a maxx c to your tour guide of the underworld, and i draw a card.

chapter 2 : the darkness 300px-TourGuideFromtheUnderworldEXVC-EN-ScR-1E
chapter 2 : the darkness 300px-SanganSDGU-EN-C-1E
chapter 2 : the darkness 300px-MaxxCSTOR-EN-ScR-1E

Enea : I end my turn here.

Adam : I DRAW !

Enea : Don't get so much hyped ...

Adam : SHUT UP !. I SUMMON MY SABERSAURUS IN ATTACK POSITION.

chapter 2 : the darkness 300px-Sabersaurus5DS2-EN-C-1E

Enea : Good for you ...

Adam : I SAID SHUT UP !. I enter my battle phase and attak your tour guide. You loose 900 life points.

Enea : Ok ...

Adam : I set 2 face down cards and end my turn

Enea : I switch my sangan in attack position and attack your sabersaurus. Anything to chain.

Adam : No ...

Enea : I loose 900 life points and special summon my tragoedia in attack position. Than i use sangan effect to get to my hand a Cyber valley in my hand. Than i attack with my tragoedia your sabersaurus.

chapter 2 : the darkness 300px-TragoediaSDGU-EN-C-1E
chapter 2 : the darkness 300px-CyberValleyLCGX-EN-UR-1E

Adam : I chain my enemy controller, switching your tragoedia to defense position. My sabersaurus is safe but you are not.

chapter 2 : the darkness 300px-EnemyControllerDLDI-EN-C-UE

Enea : I will just end my turn.

Adam : I DRAW ! AGAIN !. I summon my summoner monk and discard gold sarcophagus to activate its effect.

chapter 2 : the darkness 300px-SummonerMonkGLD4-EN-GUR-LE
chapter 2 : the darkness 300px-GoldSarcophagusDREV-EN-SR-LE

Enea : I chain EFFECT VEILER !

Adam : Are you that lucky ?!

Enea : Of course not, i was just joking ...

Adam : Die somewhere please. Anyway i use monk's effect to special summon a Vylon Prism in attack position. Than i synchro my prism along with my monk to summon the almighty SCRAP DRAGON ! Than i activate my Mind control and take your tragoedia. I use tragoedias effect to decrease its level to 4, just like my monk. Than i will overlay both my sabersaurus and tragoedia into the shining and powerful NUMBER 39 : UTOPIA. Witness your end as i will attack with both monsters your life points.

chapter 2 : the darkness 300px-VylonPrism-DT11-JP-DRPR-DT
chapter 2 : the darkness 300px-ScrapDragonDREV-EN-UR-1E
chapter 2 : the darkness MindControlSDWS-EN-C-1E
chapter 2 : the darkness 300px-Number39UtopiaYS11-EN-UR-1E

Enea : Sure thing .. Now i only have 900 remaining. It is of no importance either way. I will win.

Andrew : Hey there amy and jess. Come sit here and see Enea make a powerful comeback. He is using his necrofader deck. It was unexpected of me too, i was hoping to see a quasar hit the field turns ago.

Amy : Did we miss anything big ?

Andrew : Yes but it is no problem. The match is being recorded anyway

Jess : he is down to 900 life points and his opponent to 8000. But i believe he is going to use his usual genius to win this. He has colossal hand advantage.

Adam : I see no way for you to come out of this, kid .

Enea : Lets see what i can do than. I use mind control to take your Scrap Dragon.

Adam : Godammit.

Enea : Than i will use scrap dragon's effect to destroy himself and your Utopia.

Adam : Still, i see no way for you to come out of this.

Enea : Are you sure ?. Look at how much dark monsters i have gathered in my graveyard.

Adam : It can't be. 3 . DAMN I KNOW WHAT COMES NOW.

Enea : I special summon my Dark Armed dragon and use its effect to banish my tour guide and destroy your face down card. Damn it was a mystical space typhoon. Nice bluff.

chapter 2 : the darkness 300px-DarkArmedDragonTU06-EN-UtR-UE
chapter 2 : the darkness 300px-MysticalSpaceTyphoonYS11-EN-C-1E

Adam : Godammit i only have one card left in my hand. This is going to be hard.

Enea : It gets harder here. I summon my cyber valley on the field and use machine duplication to get another 2 out of my deck. I use the effect of one of them and banish another oen along with him to draw 2 cards. Than i attack directly with my dark armed dragon, reducing your life points down to 5200. I end my turn.

chapter 2 : the darkness 300px-MachineDuplicationSDMM-EN-C-1E

Andrew : Told ya he is going to make a comeback. I am 101 % sure he has a battle fader in his hand. But Adam only has 2 cards in his hand. He will not make much with only those.

Amy : If it was for me i would have used dark worlds.

Andrew : Oh, a derp deck.

Amy : Shut up they are pro

Adam : Damn. I set a card and end my turn,

Enea : Do not worry, i will activate mystical space typhoon and destroy it. Nice, a torrential tribute.

chapter 2 : the darkness 300px-TorrentialTributeSDLS-EN-C-1E

Adam : You are too lucky.

Enea : You are to, your deck is just poor. I summon my tour guide of the underworld again and use its effect to get another tour guide of the underworld on the field. I overlay both my tour guides to summon leviair, the sea dragon. I use its effect and detach one of my tour guides to summon another tour guide from my banished monsters. I attack with all of them your life points directly.

chapter 2 : the darkness 300px-LeviairtheSeaDragonGENF-EN-UR-1E

Adam : Game. You win this.

*Adam leaves the field silently*

Andrew : Why didn't you wait until you could use a necroface. That card is funny.

Enea : Better not risk it with rabbit decks that cannot draw a rabbit. Anyway it was a funny duel.

Jess : Win as always, meh nothing special.

Adam : I want my revange

Enea : Really ?

Adam : YES REALLY ! YOUR WERE JUST LUCKIER THAN ME.

Enea : It's not a matter of luck here. You challenged me and you were not prepared to loose and that is why you ask for a re-duel. I was prepared to loose and that is why i will say no. When the chances meet we might duel again. Until than go and try decks that are not posted on the internet.

*Later that night*
*Enea leaves his friends to go to his room*

Enea : Finally at the end of the day, some deserved sleep which i never get.

*On the corridors he sees a small girl with a white dress *

Enea : What is your name ?

Cassie : My name is Cassie

Enea : What are you doing in this side of the academy. Never saw you here before.

Cassie : I was looking for an object of mine which fall here time ago.

Enea : What are you talking about.

Cassie : It was a present from my mother. Some sort of small toy apple in gold color.

Enea : Let me see around here. Nop sorry nothing here

* Enea turns his head around and sees the small girl lying on the floor *

Enea : Are you ok ?

* Blood starts leaking from her eyes and mouth and a third eye appears on her forehead. *

Daemon voice : The body of Demise was no sacrificed for nothing. I want the apple back.

Enea : WHO THE HELL AND WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ?! ...

* Suddenly both of them seems to sink in a new reality. A sort of fiendish place where the dark colors blended with the essence of death *

Daemon Voice : You and your spices know nothing of the game you play with. Let us duel.

~ To be continued ~
Back to top Go down
Asuka-san08
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Asuka-san08

chapter 2 : the darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: chapter 2 : the darkness   chapter 2 : the darkness EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:59 am

I am loving this, can't wait for the next chapter xD
Back to top Go down
http://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com/

chapter 2 : the darkness
Page 1 of 1