White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) I_vote_lcapthe official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) I_voting_barthe official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) I_vote_lcapthe official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) I_voting_barthe official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)

Go down 
+14
Calacore
irvin260
wh0_ar3_y0u
KillerBee
99nour
LethalAfterZ
Digi
Lethal Insanity
L.Lawliet
Gustavito
lasercut
paulbang111
death-coder
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
death-coder

the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) Empty
PostSubject: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:55 pm

http://shriek.twoday.net/20120215/

banned :

trishula
trap dustshot
spore
bulb

limited :

t.g striker
agent of mystery, earth

semi-limited:

marshmallon
lumina
e-teleport
level limit area B
smoke signal
torrential tribute
ultimate offering
reborn tengu

unlimited :

call of the haunted

CYA ALL IN SEPTEMBER
Back to top Go down
paulbang111
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
paulbang111

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:07 pm

So, E-Tele back Very Happy

And that means... what is happening the PLANTS?
Back to top Go down
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:24 pm

This list is not official>.> Konami has not confirmed. Please don't post this as the official one until konami has confirmed it.
Back to top Go down
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
death-coder

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:25 pm

screw it the banlist is fake ... some guy trolled us with a konami acc and posted in shriek while he was photoshoping the cards
Back to top Go down
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:56 pm

death-coder wrote:
screw it the banlist is fake ... some guy trolled us with a konami acc and posted in shriek while he was photoshoping the cards
I never said it was fake, I'm just saying this is not officially confirmed. So, don't post it as official until it's confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Gustavito
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:02 pm

Plant Haters
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) Haters_gonna_hate_pink_pimp_suit-14281

However it has been confirmed on shriek http://shriek.twoday.net/
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:05 pm

they can't ban the plants and not the Dark wolds D8
Back to top Go down
Lethal Insanity
Lethal Insanity

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:10 pm

Back to top Go down
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:28 pm

Lethal Insanity wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYJKPEEZaos&feature=g-all-u&context=G2c10466FAAAAAAAAAAA

Shriek f-ed up

~Lethal~

My point proven, If it's not confirmed by konami, it is not official
Back to top Go down
Digi
Administrator
Administrator
Digi

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:42 am

You don't have to look for an official "NO" that the list is fake, you can just tell from the cards that were listed in OP. I mean, cmon...Tengu at 2, Trish banned, that's just idiocy. I'm just surprised I didn't see Maxx "C" and Effect Veiler on that banned list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:51 am

True, tengu same as tour can't go to 2, it's an tcg exclusive...
And the Shriek link got taken down anyway... If anything it will be strange if Dark Worlds and Dino-Rabbits don't get hit.
Back to top Go down
Digi
Administrator
Administrator
Digi

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:46 am

L.Lawliet wrote:
True, tengu same as tour can't go to 2, it's an tcg exclusive...
And the Shriek link got taken down anyway... If anything it will be strange if Dark Worlds and Dino-Rabbits don't get hit.
It'd be strange if DW even get hit. We all know Laggia is one of the for-sure hits for the new format. I don't see anything DW getting hit due to the sheer amount of counters that are out there to utilize. And not only is Tengu a TCG eclusive, it wouldn't make sense to do anything to it.
  1. They have a consistent price on them, allowing Konami to make money off of it. Touching the player's set of 3 would tarnish the business of Tengu all around.

2. Without the 3rd Tengu, he becomes a waste of space in your deck, in every kind of way.
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:02 am

Yes but the DW's are much to sacky sometimes. The way I'm seeing it for them: maybe snow could get hit, I hope it goes limit... and gate, gate has to go limit as well, grapha and the other dw's won't be touched, unfortunately.
And yes, I hate DW's for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Digi
Administrator
Administrator
Digi

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:56 am

L.Lawliet wrote:
Yes but the DW's are much to sacky sometimes. The way I'm seeing it for them: maybe snow could get hit, I hope it goes limit... and gate, gate has to go limit as well, grapha and the other dw's won't be touched, unfortunately.
And yes, I hate DW's for some reason.
If we're banning for personal reasons, then maybe they should ban Gravekeeper stuff.
Back to top Go down
LethalAfterZ
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
LethalAfterZ

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:14 am

A guy on hamachi says he is a subscriber and that subscribers get the list before anyone else. he said he was emailed this list -

Banned:
Trap Dustshoot
Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Wind-Up Hunter
Dandylion

Limited:
The Agent of Mistery - Earth
T.G. Striker
Inzektor Dragonfly
Dark Magician of Chaos
Ultimate Offering

Semi-Limited:
Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
Emergency Teleport
Marshmallon
Level Limit Area B
Rescue Rabbit

No Longer Limited:
Call of The Haunted

Seems pretty legit right? I like it, but maybe should have hit agents harder by hitting hyperion .
Back to top Go down
<psychoturtle>
Administrator
Administrator
<psychoturtle>

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:47 am

DMOC? me gusta http://abtalk.me/pub
Back to top Go down
99nour
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
99nour

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:10 am

This [maybe] Official Banlist is nothing from what I expected. Okay, maybe Trishula was obvious, along with Trap Dustshoot..

...Wait, did you say Lumina is at two? I like Lightsworns now!
Back to top Go down
http://duelinguniversity.forumotion.com/
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
death-coder

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:31 am

LethalAfterZ wrote:
A guy on hamachi says he is a subscriber and that subscribers get the list before anyone else. he said he was emailed this list -

Banned:
Trap Dustshoot
Wind-Up Hunter
Dandylion

Limited:
T.G. Striker
Inzektor Dragonfly
Dark Magician of Chaos
Ultimate Offering

Semi-Limited:
Emergency Teleport
Marshmallon
Level Limit Area B
Rescue Rabbit

No Longer Limited:
Call of The Haunted

Seems pretty legit right? I like it, but maybe should have hit agents harder by hitting hyperion .

if that list happens ... cya in september,, again.

dmoc won't make a format difference with all those shitty metas .... they want to improove the format ? they can't ... this game died long ago in 2010 bro >_> ... those tcg exclusives were a spit in the face of tcg players ...

anyway they should not semi marshmallon and u will understand why soon :/ ... lumina at 2 brings ls back so they gotta hit JD >_> ... and laggia should be limited too along with rabbit ...
Back to top Go down
KillerBee
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
KillerBee

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:48 am

it's probably a part of the banlist but not the whole
Back to top Go down
wh0_ar3_y0u
War Team
wh0_ar3_y0u

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:12 pm

Its fake !!... cmon guys tengu in ocg ban list LolZ.. + its not on shriek anymore Wink
Back to top Go down
Digi
Administrator
Administrator
Digi

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:18 pm

death-coder wrote:
LethalAfterZ wrote:

Banned:
Trap Dustshoot
Wind-Up Hunter
Dandylion

Limited:
T.G. Striker
Inzektor Dragonfly
Dark Magician of Chaos
Ultimate Offering

Semi-Limited:
Emergency Teleport
Marshmallon
Level Limit Area B
Rescue Rabbit

No Longer Limited:
Call of The Haunted

if that list happens ... cya in september,, again.

dmoc won't make a format difference with all those shitty metas .... they want to improove the format ? they can't ... this game died long ago in 2010 bro >_> ... those tcg exclusives were a spit in the face of tcg players ...

anyway they should not semi marshmallon and u will understand why soon :/ ... lumina at 2 brings ls back so they gotta hit JD >_> ... and laggia should be limited too along with rabbit ...
Again, this list will not happen most likely due to the fact that it is not from an official source such as a Judge forum or from Konami. Although I do see Lumina and Teleport going to 2, don't see the harm there as LS is kind of a dead deck in comparison to the likes of DW. I don't see Striker being semi'd, however I see Earth being limited for sure. DMOC is kind of a dead give-away in the re-print. And none of those listed cards would be banned, i;m sure of it. The only thing I can suggest as of now is seeing Laggia limited at most.
Back to top Go down
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
death-coder

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:01 pm

i said IF ...
Back to top Go down
irvin260
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain
irvin260

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:02 pm

._. they should ban hypherion or leave it at semi
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:42 pm

Like I said, there is no logic in not limiting the DW's... every tier deck is getting some limitation, so the DW's has to get hit, it's way to powerful at the moment to be left untouched. In march we'll see what happens, hopefully we'll all be happy.

AND the list shown earlier was fake !!!
Back to top Go down
Calacore
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Calacore

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:44 pm

wow all those list suck but i like the semi stuff XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) Empty

Back to top Go down

the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next