White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapthe official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 I_voting_barthe official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapthe official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 I_voting_barthe official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)

Go down 
+14
Calacore
irvin260
wh0_ar3_y0u
KillerBee
99nour
LethalAfterZ
Digi
Lethal Insanity
L.Lawliet
Gustavito
lasercut
paulbang111
death-coder
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
death-coder

the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://shriek.twoday.net/20120215/

banned :

trishula
trap dustshot
spore
bulb

limited :

t.g striker
agent of mystery, earth

semi-limited:

marshmallon
lumina
e-teleport
level limit area B
smoke signal
torrential tribute
ultimate offering
reborn tengu

unlimited :

call of the haunted

CYA ALL IN SEPTEMBER
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
coolchemist2001
War Team
coolchemist2001

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:03 am

Nigga, this list was neither confirmed nor rejected. I doubt/hope it's not the correct one; it doesn't make sense anyways. It means that only 1 archtype got hit; konami doesn't do that normally.

EDIT: forgot to put epic smiley..
http://abtalk.me/pub
Back to top Go down
99nour
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
99nour

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:49 am

coolchemist2001 wrote:
Nigga, this list was neither confirmed nor rejected. I doubt/hope it's not the correct one; it doesn't make sense anyways. It means that only 1 archtype got hit; konami doesn't do that normally.

EDIT: forgot to put epic smiley..
http://abtalk.me/pub

I still want Lumina at 2 http://abtalk.me/pub
Back to top Go down
http://duelinguniversity.forumotion.com/
shino95
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:19 am

This is the list

BANNED 「禁止カード」:
Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier 「氷結界の龍 トリシューラ」
Glow-Up Bulb 「グローアップ・バルブ」
Spore 「スポーア」
Trap Dustshoot 「ダストシュート」

LIMITED 「制限カード」:
Tech Genus Striker 「TG-ストライカー」
Agent of Mystery, Earth 「神秘の代行者 アース」

SEMI-LIMITED 「準制限カード」:
Marshmallon 「マシュマロン」
Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner 「ライトロード・サモナー ルミナス」
Emergency Teleport 「緊急テレポート」
Shien's Smoke Signal 「紫炎の狼煙」
Level Limit Area B 「レベル制限B地区」
Torrential Tribute 「激流葬」
Ultimate Offering「血の代償」
Reborn Tengu 「Reborn Tengu」

UNLIMITED 「準制限」:
Call of the Haunted 「リビングデッドの呼び声

Pic Very Happy ::
the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 Banlis10
Back to top Go down
KillerBee
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
KillerBee

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:25 am

shino if you look carefully the first post you'll see that we have been discussing that list from the very beginning and neither of us like that list and as i said i think it's only a part of the banlist and i may be right because ... as a lot of people said konami wants to shut the synchros down for a while and focus on the XYZs and that's why they are getting rid of the plant engine, T.G. and Agent Angels ... those architypes make synchros faster than lighting. However im sure they are going to return them in September
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:33 am

Konami doesn't want to shut down the synchros... The list is fake, end of the story.
Back to top Go down
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
death-coder

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:29 pm

the list is real and it has been confirmed by konami ...

http://shriek.twoday.net/20120218/

CYALL IN SEPTEMBER
Back to top Go down
Gustavito
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:37 pm

They didn't touch Wind ups,inzektors, and rabbit.. thanks konami
Back to top Go down
LethalAfterZ
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
LethalAfterZ

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:31 pm

GK's might be good with this format. They can get great control by going first just like the stupid wind-ups and Rabbit can.
Back to top Go down
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
death-coder

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:14 pm

did you c/p your post directly from your kctau post ? xD

anyway Sad ... i say we use custom formats to duel xD
Back to top Go down
paulbang111
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
paulbang111

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:39 pm

Wow, March 2012 Format=Traditional Format
Back to top Go down
Gustavito
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:19 pm

the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 BLMarch2012
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:23 pm

http://i1.kym-cdn.co
Back to top Go down
Lethal Insanity
Lethal Insanity

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:14 pm

what the hell? Rabbit, wind up and inzekter are owning us out there. what the hell is konami doing with this?

Konami Employee: "ME GONNA BAN PLANTS Very Happy"
Konami President: "WHY YOU NO TOUCH INZEKTORS AND STUFF AND GIVE THE PEOLE WHAT THEY WANT?!"
Employee: "WE HAZ MORE MONAYZ DIS WAY"
President: "VRSGRSGS. WHY DIDNT I SEE THIS?!

*Epic bro fist*

Assholes >.>

~Lethal~
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:20 am

Traditional format, here I come.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/
Guiltydharc
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Guiltydharc

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:07 am

Now i'm really glad i bought that Lighsworn deck for $5, already removed bulb for lumina
Back to top Go down
paulbang111
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
paulbang111

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:05 pm

So, plants are officially dead. With this format.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)   the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the official ocg banlist (now it's pretty much confirmed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2