White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Card Review #1: Super Poly I_vote_lcapCard Review #1: Super Poly I_voting_barCard Review #1: Super Poly I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Card Review #1: Super Poly I_vote_lcapCard Review #1: Super Poly I_voting_barCard Review #1: Super Poly I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Card Review #1: Super Poly Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Card Review #1: Super Poly Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Card Review #1: Super Poly Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Card Review #1: Super Poly Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Card Review #1: Super Poly Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Card Review #1: Super Poly Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Card Review #1: Super Poly Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Card Review #1: Super Poly Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Card Review #1: Super Poly Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Card Review #1: Super Poly Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Card Review #1: Super Poly Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Card Review #1: Super Poly Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Card Review #1: Super Poly Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Card Review #1: Super Poly Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Card Review #1: Super Poly Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Card Review #1: Super Poly

Go down 
+6
Caiozzz
lasercut
Namujess
Asuka-san08
DarkFusion
10 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkFusion
Administrator
Administrator
DarkFusion

Card Review #1: Super Poly Empty
PostSubject: Card Review #1: Super Poly   Card Review #1: Super Poly EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:46 am

We really need a card discussion/archive forum.....
Anyway, I was kind bored so thought I might as well do something to contribute (since I will probably not go on the forums that much) well here is the first in many series. Enjoy!

Today's card is non other than my favourite hero support:

Super Polymerization
Quick Play Spell
Discard 1 card. Send, from either side of the field to the Graveyard, Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a Fusion Monster Card, and Special Summon that monster from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.) Spells, Traps, and Effect Monsters' effects cannot be activated in response to this card's activation.

Dawn of the HEROes:
E Hero Escuridão was released some times ago. It has completed the attribute fusions for E Heros. With the help of this card, miracle gemini heros now has the power to become the next broken deck.

This card is just ridiculous. It kills anything. Barkion... DEAD, Stardust......DEAD scrap dragon.....your opp wastes a card and DEAD. It stops synchro spam by fusing their tuners. It's even funnier against sams. They go in to shi en and barkion. no problem. Fuse shi en with barkion for draco equiste. This also works with any dragon synchros.

This card takes care of your opp's beaters, give you a beater and set up your grave for miracle fusion, and to top it off, no effects can chain to this card. so no solemn judgement/warning/oppression/forbidden lance/book of moon/compulsory shenanigans. and solemn/warning can't negate the summon of the fusion monster either. so basically this thing will guarantee you a monster which can make even more pluses:
fuse with water for ab zero and rageki the opp
fuse with fire for nova master and draw a card when it destroys a monster by battle
fuse with earth for gaia and get a free honest effect
fuse with light for shining to reuse your rfged heros used for miracle
fuse with wind for great tornado and gale all faceup monster your opp controls
fuse with dark for escuridão and get a huge beatsick

The other good thing about this card is that it's a quick-play spell card. As we all know, quick-play spell cards are one of the most versatile cards in the game (e.g. gemini spark and book of moon). Not many card can stop it (the only cards that negate spells are solemn judgement, naturia beast, spell canceller, secret village and horus lv8). Since the last 3 cards are not used very often, we can forget about those. And the first cards can't even negate super poly since it can't be chained to.

So this means, with 3 gemini spark and 3 super poly in a miracle gemini deck, royal decree/trap stun/seven tools are practically useless to you. This is what makes the deck powerful, it relies on spells and not traps.

This card is also very useful in hero mirror matches. Your opp will think twice before they summon 2 monsters. If they are not careful you can super poly their huge beaters in to your beaters and give you an instant advantage over the opp. This card also works wonders against frognarchs. I'm pretty sure everyone hates the treeborn + enemy controller combo. But with super poly, I don't care if they take my heroes, they just wasted an e con (works with mind control in plants too) because I can fuse from both side of the field. I have done it so many times, they e con my hero, I super poly in to zero in their main phase and they have no more tribute fodder for caius while I have a raigeki on legs. Wonderful!

This is only a small amount of the power of this card. I'm sure I missed out few other fusions. If anyone has any ideas please post here.

Overall Card Rating:
9/10 Very, very powerful card, but at the end of the day it is a -1, so it's not always that useful
Back to top Go down
<psychoturtle>
Administrator
Administrator
<psychoturtle>

PostSubject: Re: Card Review #1: Super Poly   Card Review #1: Super Poly EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:38 am

I run 2 max. One more in side deck,gotta love this badass card (you can always side it in any deck if heroes show up) Nice review,good job!
Back to top Go down
Asuka-san08
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Asuka-san08

PostSubject: Re: Card Review #1: Super Poly   Card Review #1: Super Poly EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:39 am

I run 3 in my hero deck, and my favorite card too, a very useful card indeed, no matter what attribute of monster, it's always no match... ;P It's makes a good deal with omni heroes indeed <3
Back to top Go down
http://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com/
Namujess
Freshman
Namujess

PostSubject: Re: Card Review #1: Super Poly   Card Review #1: Super Poly EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:45 am

the best use iv ever gotten out of ths card ws when i playd naturia burn, it ws game 3 and my opponent (to stop me) got out barkion. i reborned my beast annnnnnnnnnnd super poly into Exterio! i won from there :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Card Review #1: Super Poly   Card Review #1: Super Poly EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:16 pm

Having fun copying Laser's review?
Back to top Go down
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

PostSubject: Re: Card Review #1: Super Poly   Card Review #1: Super Poly EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:27 am

Of course he is enjoying it. Why would he post it if he wasn't having any fun XD
Right now the only monster (used competitively) that is immune to super poly is kristya.
So I would main 3 super polys in pretty much any e hero deck. Oh and if you want to read all my reviews go here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qgh8XGYUmVyOAuPgpj0CDx69wMM95ShjeuAGxwMqUhk/edit
Back to top Go down
Namujess
Freshman
Namujess

PostSubject: Re: Card Review #1: Super Poly   Card Review #1: Super Poly EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:55 pm

id say 2 not 3... in tcg anyway, sinc Esq stil isnt out :/
Back to top Go down
Caiozzz
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain

PostSubject: Re: Card Review #1: Super Poly   Card Review #1: Super Poly EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:49 am

hey, i have a question
Can i response Super polymerization with a counter trap card or a monsters like Naturia Beast??
Back to top Go down
http://yugiohsemlimites.com/
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Card Review #1: Super Poly   Card Review #1: Super Poly EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:58 am

No, by all means you can't negate super poly.
Back to top Go down
Eheroduelist
Freshman
Eheroduelist

PostSubject: Re: Card Review #1: Super Poly   Card Review #1: Super Poly EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:35 am

Card is awesome, although people can chain to summon of monster itself.
not that it matters all that much, you use Super Poly right, and you can clear out your opponent's best beaters.
only downside is you don't always have the stuff you need to fuse (ex- A hero, a discard, or your opponent is already cleared out of monsters and FD Super poly gets HSed or MSTd/forced discard.)
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Card Review #1: Super Poly   Card Review #1: Super Poly EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:45 am

Namujess wrote:
id say 2 not 3... in tcg anyway, sinc Esq stil isnt out :/

Side-deck the 3rd.

Just IMO.
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001
War Team
coolchemist2001

PostSubject: Re: Card Review #1: Super Poly   Card Review #1: Super Poly EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:06 am

Super poly is amazing card. My hero deck this format has been better than ever, including big wins over laggia bunny decks again and again and again. Why? Superpoly cannot be negated by laggia and you get a boss mosnter out of it (Nova Monster- aka Rhino attached to Horn without the need for the grave).
Since I try to keep my decks TCG legal (for war purposes), i run 2 super poly in my deck. This -1 cost for it really annoys me, but surprisingly hero decks with Maxed Maxx-C can generate a lot of draw power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card Review #1: Super Poly   Card Review #1: Super Poly Empty

Back to top Go down

Card Review #1: Super Poly
Page 1 of 1