White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Chapter 1 : The edge of creation I_vote_lcapChapter 1 : The edge of creation I_voting_barChapter 1 : The edge of creation I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Chapter 1 : The edge of creation I_vote_lcapChapter 1 : The edge of creation I_voting_barChapter 1 : The edge of creation I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Chapter 1 : The edge of creation Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Chapter 1 : The edge of creation Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Chapter 1 : The edge of creation Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Chapter 1 : The edge of creation Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Chapter 1 : The edge of creation Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Chapter 1 : The edge of creation Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Chapter 1 : The edge of creation Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Chapter 1 : The edge of creation Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Chapter 1 : The edge of creation Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Chapter 1 : The edge of creation Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Chapter 1 : The edge of creation Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Chapter 1 : The edge of creation Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Chapter 1 : The edge of creation Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Chapter 1 : The edge of creation Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Chapter 1 : The edge of creation Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Chapter 1 : The edge of creation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
death-coder

Chapter 1 : The edge of creation Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1 : The edge of creation   Chapter 1 : The edge of creation EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:23 pm

*Before time was born. A shining kingdom was created for the angels; A dark kingdom was created for the daemons; Later, a world for mankind. The first generation was born after thousands of years, extremely developed humans who would soon conquer space. The angel of creation, smothered by the presence of the new race of creatures on earth, sent Demise to destroy the earth before the appointed hour of Armageddon. The war that was created on earth caused inevitable pain and suffering yet, it destroyed all the equilibrium of existence. To balance energy again the body of Demise was sacrificed to the honor of the daemons thus, a new creature was born out of it. Its name was Death, rider of the apocalypse. From the war on earth, little of the human spices, less than 20 had survived and from the harsh conditions, only few were capable of living longer than the others. Fearing the extinction of other generations, young Eva, hid the technology and knowledge of her generation underground, a place where she asked the angels to protect, a place called the Sanctum. Young Adam helped Eva and they both grew a family in Eden. At that time the rest of the Earth's surface quickly cooled off from the war so they had the chance to move from Mesopotamia to new lands. They moved in Egypt. Yet young and naive Eva broke the promise to the gods to now grow the other generations on their knowledge, and she hid an artifact she had kept secret. The apple of Eden. She hid it under the sands of Egypt and from there the root of all Evil was born. The couple had 4 children. When they grew up they coupled with the little survivors of the war. Humanity was born. Years after these events the population on earth was little yet enough to live on its own. The nature was rich and it had stunning views wherever you went. Peace did not last long. In Egypt the Pharaohs system was born. Through and the hot and harsh sands of the only land cursed by god, a slave had found the apple of Eden hidden between the sands. When the gods saw such act of trachery from Eva, they cursed mankind to an eternity of suffering until the only profet would be born to release it. Death, saw this as his chance to redeem the power he had of the underworld and cursed humanity to an eternity of mortality. The slave, along with the apple, returned in Mesopotamia where he had the chance to study the apple and gain all its knowledge. Many years later he returned to Egypt where he became the new pharaoh. With the knowledge of the other generations he build the pyramids and colossal monuments, symbols of a new intelligentsia on earth. He wrote what he knew onto scripts that he called books and everybody had the chance to learn from him. After his death the apple had vanished along with everything else it had to teach us. This was the beginning of a new era of humans. A new revolution and maybe the cause of a new war*

~In a duel academy ~

Amy : Enea wake up, the prof is looking at ya

Enea : *Yawns*. O damn

Prof Brandon : Please, if i catch you one more time sleeping in my class i am going to throw you out myself

Enea : Sorry prof its just that yesterday night i did not get any sleep at all.

Prof Brandon : It is NOT my fault, try to get more sleep next time.

Hailie : Geez Enea, its been more than a week row you sleep in class.

Enea : Not my fault, some random peep does phone pranks all night and besides, i have other stuff to deal with too.

Andrew : Don't worry man, school is almost over for today and you can go home

Enea : Would you like to do a duel after school in the local arena ? Or you will dodge me like a boss this time too ...

Andrew : I think i will dodge you, i hate getting quasar FTK-ed.

Enea : Fine. Lets get Mario later and go to see the girl gymnastics. They are funny when the jump haha.

Prof Brandon : Enea and Andrew. Stop chatting and keep your mind here. Tomorrow i will do a 25 minute test only for you too because you are listening to nothing i say.

Enea : Prof tomorrow is Saturday and we have no school

*Bell rings *

Prof Brandon : Enea can you hold up for a minute. I want to say something to you

Enea : i guess so

Prof Brandon : Ok listen, if you want to sleep in my class don't come at all here and recently your school grades have been falling a bit. Have you been all right ?

Enea : No, i have been really bad. I can't sleep for some reason because of a strange dream. And my friend are of no help. Mario came yesterday trolling in my room and tried to scare me with some stupid mask. I gave him a black eye.

Prof Brandon : It is no problem just keep your attention in the lesson. We are almost the end of the semester you have exams.

Enea : Don't worry i will be more attentive.

~In the corridors~

Enea : Hey Andrew wait up. Damn profs are annoying. So is the duel arena free ?

Andrew : No some new whiz kid is dueling there ... They say he is good at the game but for me he is all luck. Reminds me of somebody ... Won't tell the name.

Enea : Whatever ... Lets go see him

~In the arena~

???? : I summon my second rescue rabbit in attack position and use its effect to summon 2 Sabersaurus in attack position

Chapter 1 : The edge of creation 300px-RescueRabbit-PHSW-EN-ScR-1E
Chapter 1 : The edge of creation 300px-Sabersaurus5DS2-EN-C-1E

Enea : AAHHH, a rabbit user. ... He already fails for me

Mario : I chain bottomless trap hole to your sabersauruses.
Chapter 1 : The edge of creation 300px-BottomlessTrapHoleSDDL-EN-C-1E

???? : I activate seven tools of the bandit, negating your bottomless. Than i overlay both my monsters to summon my second Evolzar laggia

Chapter 1 : The edge of creation 300px-EvolzarLaggiaPHSW-EN-UR-1E

Mario : AARRGGHHH godammit you can have the win.

???? : As always, i win

Enea : HEY, HEY YOU KID CAN YOU USE ANYTHING ELSE EXCEPT RABBIT ?

Adam : Call me Adam please and yes i can ...

Enea : Sorry i ment, can you use anything except decks made by other people ?

Adam : * Angry face* YES I CAN ... YOU WANT TO COME AND TRY ME ?

Enea : Geez no need to shout and we can duel tomorrow ... today the arena is reserved.

Adam : Be ready than ... i will use my super awesome deck to crush you

Enea : I can't wait kid. I ment Adam

Andrew : Let's see what he is made off

Enea : Di you notice one of his eyes is purple and the other is green ?

Mario : What are you talking about they are both brown.

Andrew : He is right bro.

Enea : My father was right i need to visit my eyes than ... No seriously look at him ... i swear i see 2 different colors. Man i need to take some sleep. And maybe go the bathroom i feel like i am going to explode

~Enea goes to the bathroom~
*While washing his hand he rises the head to the mirror and sees the face of a ghost*
*Breaks mirror with a punch*

Enea : MOTHER OF GOD ! , WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT

*Andrew comes after hearing the broken mirror*

Andrew : You all'right bro ? ... This is not normal, the school will say to us to pay that again.

Enea : Dude i swear i saw a ghost scary face in the mirror.

Andrew : Godammit lets go before anybody comes here

~At night in Enea's room~

*Enea* : Let's see if i can get some sleep tonight.

~Inside the dream~

Entity voice : The world was born from it and from it shall fall. Hidden under precursors of value, the apple will be your ruin. It was my fault. I am sorry.

Enea : Who are you ?

Entity voice : I am E-

*Suddenly wakes up*

Enea : O godammit. This thing is torturing me. I better look my deck for tomorrow to beat that kid.

*Takes out the deck*

Enea : Hmm not sure if using this quickdraw old deck is a good choice. But eh, its just a fun game.

~To be continued ~

Last edited by death-coder on Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
~Cassie~
Freshman
~Cassie~

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The edge of creation   Chapter 1 : The edge of creation EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:25 pm

great job d-c ^^ but y is rescue rabbit so big?
Back to top Go down
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
death-coder

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The edge of creation   Chapter 1 : The edge of creation EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:26 pm

fixed it and when the hell did u read it so fast
Back to top Go down
~Cassie~
Freshman
~Cassie~

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The edge of creation   Chapter 1 : The edge of creation EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:29 pm

speed readr ^^ <3 heh
Back to top Go down
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
death-coder

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The edge of creation   Chapter 1 : The edge of creation EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:30 pm

yea very lovely ...
Back to top Go down
~Cassie~
Freshman
~Cassie~

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The edge of creation   Chapter 1 : The edge of creation EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:34 pm

but great job ^^ <3
Back to top Go down
Asuka-san08
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Asuka-san08

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The edge of creation   Chapter 1 : The edge of creation EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 5:46 am

Nice story, looking forward to the next chapter
Back to top Go down
http://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com/
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The edge of creation   Chapter 1 : The edge of creation EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:27 am

lol. Rabbits are so pro ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The edge of creation   Chapter 1 : The edge of creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1 : The edge of creation
Page 1 of 1