White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
double rainbow results I_vote_lcapdouble rainbow results I_voting_bardouble rainbow results I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
double rainbow results I_vote_lcapdouble rainbow results I_voting_bardouble rainbow results I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
double rainbow results Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
double rainbow results Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
double rainbow results Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
double rainbow results Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
double rainbow results Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
double rainbow results Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
double rainbow results Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
double rainbow results Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
double rainbow results Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
double rainbow results Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
double rainbow results Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
double rainbow results Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
double rainbow results Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
double rainbow results Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
double rainbow results Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

double rainbow results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

double rainbow results Empty
PostSubject: double rainbow results   double rainbow results EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:55 pm

ruling Knowledge - 5/10
card/ deck knowledge: - 8/10
Deck build/ consistency - (striking out the deck count, and putting it in with the more important part: consistency. i.e how it runs.) 6/10
Playin Style: ( did their playing style match their deck?)- 6/10
Creativity: ( I inwardly call this the surprise meter Did you go 'oh, didn't see that coming, or just saw something out of the ordinary) 6/10
Attittude/ sportsmanship: 10/10

Total: 41/60

Game 1: Holy Red Seal (me) vs Gusto (rainbow) (1-0)
Exploded with holy marked first turn. Tried to come back with gusto, but my monster's atk is way too high. got game via 5 monsters.

Game 2: Gishiki Sacrifice vs x sabers (2-0)
Worst hand ever drew double djinn and milling two of my relinquished. Some odd choices for sabers gardestrike. Summoned barkion early on. I was forced to summon zenmaines. Zenmaines stalled for a bit but got killed by a swarm of monsters. I managed to summon a second zenmaines and control the swarm. Stall enough to get sangan. sangan grabbed last relinquished and won from there.

Game 3: Lighting your way vs Dragons (3-0)
Went first and grabbed skyscraper stratos in to gold in to scraper. Then he played ravine and didn't search (no idea why because he knew i had skyscraper). summoned darkness metal set 3 and atked over stratos. Next turn summoned alius and used skyscraper tried to atk red eyes, forced out a prison, chained super poly, escuridao atks and forced out a mirr. mp2 used miracle for shining and forced out the final torrential. he now has no cards. then top decks future fusion, dumps 5 drags and summons darkness metal through wyvern. i summon the alius returned by shining and atk over red eyes. he drew and pass, i summon stratos to pop future, then double atked. end phase Xyz in to hope. he summons exploder. let him go for a few turns see what he can do summoned another red eyes and summoned galaxy eyes. no idea why he didn't atk with galaxy eyes but atks with red eyes instead and i honest. he ended and brought back red eyes. My turn summon 1 daedalus, which get solemned, summon second pop skyscraper red eyes and galaxy eyes. summon third daedalus use miracle and get shining, all atk for game.

Overall: Quite a few misplays during the duels. Forgot to search for dark soul, tried to use trap on the same turn it is set. Made a mistake when trying to warning relinquished and tried to gottoms e call while djinn is in effect. Skill wise pretty decent, you need to refine your deck a bit more.
Ruling wise, knows some basic knowledge but got stuck with more complicated situations.

It's Snowstorm for you
Back to top Go down

double rainbow results Empty
PostSubject: Re: double rainbow results   double rainbow results EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:59 pm

confirmed and locked.
Back to top Go down

double rainbow results
Page 1 of 1