White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Memories... A night visit. I_vote_lcapMemories... A night visit. I_voting_barMemories... A night visit. I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Memories... A night visit. I_vote_lcapMemories... A night visit. I_voting_barMemories... A night visit. I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Memories... A night visit. Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Memories... A night visit. Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Memories... A night visit. Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Memories... A night visit. Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Memories... A night visit. Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Memories... A night visit. Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Memories... A night visit. Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Memories... A night visit. Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Memories... A night visit. Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Memories... A night visit. Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Memories... A night visit. Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Memories... A night visit. Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Memories... A night visit. Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Memories... A night visit. Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Memories... A night visit. Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Memories... A night visit.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goku
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain
Goku

Memories... A night visit. Empty
PostSubject: Memories... A night visit.   Memories... A night visit. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 2:00 am

2016. I am still logging in here just to see a place i created with 2 friends 6 years or so ago. I wish everyone in here is going perfect with their lives. I know noone is active. But i dont care. I just post alone and get emotional... The time flies and as we grow up we realise the beauty we left behind... I so wish everyone is perfect although i lost contact.. Smile

To whomever that may ever read this. One of the 3 WNA founders hopes your life is beautiful.
Back to top Go down
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

PostSubject: Re: Memories... A night visit.   Memories... A night visit. EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 1:00 am

What is this inactive nonsense you are talking about? I'm still here Razz
Back to top Go down
Goku
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Memories... A night visit.   Memories... A night visit. EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 5:14 am

2018. The time keeps going on. Yet i keep visiting once every some years. Cheers to the old days. May your lives be beautifull.
Back to top Go down
Goku
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Memories... A night visit.   Memories... A night visit. EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 9:09 pm

2020... I can never put yugioh away from my life. I play Duel Links now... I met new people we made clans. Things are so easier now with all the techonology we have. I will always miss the old days. The sense of discovery was the best. I am 28 years old... God i feel emotional ... This game is part of my life. It will never stop. I love you all. I wish you all the best with your lives. Even if nobody ever reads this Smile ...
Back to top Go down
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

PostSubject: Re: Memories... A night visit.   Memories... A night visit. EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 8:23 pm

Goku wrote:
2020... I can never put yugioh away from my life. I play Duel Links now... I met new people we made clans. Things are so easier now with all the techonology we have. I will always miss the old days. The sense of discovery was the best. I am 28 years old... God i feel emotional ... This game is part of my life. It will never stop. I love you all. I wish you all the best with your lives. Even if nobody ever reads this Smile ...

2021, I finally remembered my password
Back to top Go down
Goku
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Memories... A night visit.   Memories... A night visit. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

What a GOD. Can you believe 11 years passed ? I cant... Be well bro...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories... A night visit.   Memories... A night visit. Empty

Back to top Go down

Memories... A night visit.
Page 1 of 1